[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did Mushu kill the great stone dragon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: great_stone_dragon.jpg (7KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
great_stone_dragon.jpg
7KB, 291x173px
Why didn't it wake up when it was called?
>>
>>90204978
If the spirit had still been present within the stone, he would not have been able to break it. The spirit retired. He was the successor, he just didn't realize it.
>>
>>90205302
I like that theory
>>
>>90205302
What he said
>>
I want to wrap Mushu's body around my dick and jerk myself off with his body.
>>
There's a theory that the dragon possesses Mulan when she leaves on the rainy night.
>>
I hope Mushu isn't in the new movie.
>>
>>90205402
There will be a new movie? Wtf
>>
>>90205447
Third movie. Will it be worse than the sequel?
>>
>>90205402

Is it a live action Mulan? I'd watch the shit out of a live action Mulan.
>>
>>90204978
Mulan is the stone dragon. Watch the scene where she steals the armor and sword and leaves. It keeps flashing between her face and the dragon's face, making the implication that she is now the family's strongest guardian.
>>
>>90205800
Fuck. I never got that until now. That's good.
>>
Mushu was the great stone dragon (demoted)
>>
>>90205648
Yeeeep. Just like Disney's newer trends.

There was a small controversy when the male romantic lead was castes as non-Chinese.
>>
>>90204978
>>90205302

The best theory I've heard is that Mulan, while sitting under the Great Stone Dragon statue in the rain the night before, becomes the dragon protector of her family when she decides to go to war in place of her father.

The scenes surrounding this moment tend to use reflection as a means of imposing Mulan onto dragon imagery. The most striking of which is Mulan's face on the hilt of a dragon sword used in most of the promotional images.

So when Mushu goes to wake the dragon, the spirit of the dragon is no longer there, because Mulan has taken the spiritual job of the supernatural dragon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.