[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Aku.jpg (216KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
216KB, 900x1165px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>90204070
Evil conqueror, what more do you need?
>>
File: Golan.jpg (44KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Golan.jpg
44KB, 640x362px
He was a cosmic piece of shit that threatened to engulf all of reality who was accidentally turned into something that resembles a Japanese demon. Your choices of employment are pretty limited when you come from that sort of background.
>>
>>90204070
The FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR
>>
File: ikra.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
ikra.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>90204070
He was gay for Jack.
>>
>>90204070
Systematic bullying by gods.
>>
>>90204070
He was almighty and bored, only one thing in the mortal plane could ever harm him. Why doesn't he just keep flinging Jack into the future whenever they fight? I mean why deal with that problem?
>>
>>90204070
cancer
>>
>>90204343
I never understood how being shot with an anointed arrow transformed him into a sapient being. What was that oil?
>>
>>90204397
this desu
>>
>>90205761
I think it might have been some kind of metaphor. The poison arrow used a concoction made by intelligent beings, thus it granted him sentience.
>>
>>90204397
Aku is a fragment of a giant cosmic entity of evil, he has no gender, so he can't be gay.
>>
>>90205918
Can we really say it was an entity of evil? It was just an all consuming mass, it had no notion of good nor evil and just moved on instinct like an amoeba. It didn't become evil until it became Aku.
>>
Aku isn't the worst. At the least, he didn't harm the children he failed to brainwash with propaganda in Aku's Fairy Tales, he just slithered away.
>>
>>90205761
He was Chemical X.
>>
>>90206105
That's the kinda weirdness that is Aku. I always had the idea that whatever made him sentient in that arrow put this tiny shard of humanity in him too. And this freaks him out a lot because he sees it as this weakness that he can't quite put his finger on.
>>
>>90204070
No penis

Think about it.
>>
>>90206888
He's a shapeshifter, you maroon
>>
>>90204070
He has no problem, he is the embodiment of evil. Its his nature. Its like wondering what a lion's problem is for seeing you as food.
>>
Japanese Satan
>>
>>90207124
His design always screamed "Aztec god" to me.
>>
>>90204070
Annoying Jap continues to get in his way and refuse to allow him to conquer the world.
>>
>>90207472
>Annoying Jap refuses to go BALLS DEEP

ftfy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.