[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hela Ragnarok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hela-183992.jpg (33KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
hela-183992.jpg
33KB, 655x380px
So whats her problem?

How is she in the comics? how would she differ in the movies?
>>
>>90203581
BOOBIES
>>
>>90203640
Butt cracks!
>>
>>90203581
She's hella hot.
>>
>>90203948
kek
>>
File: Hela1.jpg (1MB, 1280x1653px) Image search: [Google]
Hela1.jpg
1MB, 1280x1653px
>>90203581
Here's everything you need to know anon...
>>
File: Hela2.jpg (942KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Hela2.jpg
942KB, 1280x1656px
>>90208857
Basically just an overview of everything she's done over the years to give you an idea of what she might be like in Ragnarok. I doubt she'll be Loki's daughter though but who knows?
>>
>>90203581
I thought she had like 2 sets of titties on each side
>>
>>90208857
That low intelligence? She's a master planner like Loki, she should be higher
>>
>>90203581
>Hela

Disney's just trying to appeal to the NorCal audience.
>>
Why Hella's actress is older than Loki's actor? Makes no sense
>>
Hela's origin got hugely retconned in Journey Into Mystery. Whilst she was technically 'created' by Loki, she's not his child anymore. It's a time paradox situation-Hela created a handmaiden called Leah to work with young Loki, Leah was merged back into Hela later, Loki created another Leah using reality warping and Surtur's sword, that Leah was thrown back in time to the beginning of everything by Kid Loki to protect her from classic Loki, who was returning. Fake Leah ended up becoming Hela over time, thus creating herself and continuing the loop.

...Journey Into Mystery is a lot better than I'm describing it.
>>
In Simonson's run, Thor led Asgardian expedition into Hel to save the souls of warriors who fell in the battle for Earth against Malekith. There, he faced off against Hela. This scenario is not outside the realm of possibilities for the movie, especially since we'll also get Skurge, but I have no idea how it would tie with Planet Hulk storyline.

Though if Hulk joins Thor against Hela, it might be quite interesting because when you enter Hel, you face off against the soul of everyone you have ever killed. For Banner, that could be quite the ordeal.
>>
File: Skurge_stands_from_Thor_362.jpg (118KB, 925x525px) Image search: [Google]
Skurge_stands_from_Thor_362.jpg
118KB, 925x525px
>>90213537
>Skurge
yfw this scene
>>
>>90213192
She's not his daughter in the comics.
>>
>>90203581
Don't know the movie isn't out yet
>>
>>90213687
I don't think they can afford to not do this scene
>>
>>90213770
she was his creation though as we find out later in the Loki Journey into Mystery comic.
>>
>>90213192
Why does it matter?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.