[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers Defenders Agents of SHIELD Will they ever merge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Daredevil_RedSuit233.jpg (121KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_RedSuit233.jpg
121KB, 720x480px
Avengers
Defenders
Agents of SHIELD

Will they ever merge?
>>
>>90203008
AoS maybe Coulson back in avengers, Defenders should be in CW, not with Thanos
>>
It's funny. I used to be so resistant to the idea of the TV merging with the films, but now, I kind of really want it to happen. I mean, after Spider-Man and the GOTG meeting the Avengers, there really is not a lot of barriers left to break.
>>
>>90203008
Never Agents of Shield. Maybe Defenders but they'll probably just be name-drops.
>>
AoS is way better than those Netflix shows, so I hope not
wow dude's who punch hard, real big deal
>>
>>90203008
what hero is the girl in the middle
>>
I would be nice to at least see some SHIELD agents mention DD, JJ or LC on AoS. SHIELD has to have some people investigating them, they're powered after all.
>>
>>90204828
She's Daisy Johnson, Quake.
>>
>>90204981
You must mean Mary Sue Poots.
>>
>>90204981
inhuman oc, i see
>>
>>90204828
Bendis makes the best waifus
>>
File: OldfashionedAmusingDeermouse.webm (3MB, 624x348px) Image search: [Google]
OldfashionedAmusingDeermouse.webm
3MB, 624x348px
>>90204828
>>
File: BBWS_11_3.jpg (380KB, 575x873px) Image search: [Google]
BBWS_11_3.jpg
380KB, 575x873px
>>90205201
>>
File: call me Quake.webm (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
call me Quake.webm
2MB, 500x278px
>>
>>90203008
>Will they ever merge?

AoS and Defenders might as they're both made by Marvel Entertainment. But the MCU is made by Marvel Studios. These things ACTUALLY crossing over with the MCU will never happen.
>>
File: OneWomanOrgy.jpg (788KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
OneWomanOrgy.jpg
788KB, 3000x2000px
>>
>>90205371
What kills me is that Marvel Studios is on better terms with Sony than fucking Marvel.
>>
there's probably a better chance for the x-men tv shows and marvel tv shows to pull dimensional shenanigans and crossover briefly than for the MCU movies to ever feature any tv characters
>>
Infinity War would be the best place to do it. Even just a quick scene of the Earth bound/street level heroes doing their thing while Cap gives a rousing speech. IF Marvel can link the shows back again with the movies even minimally, it would be awesome.

But if they can have a frame with Widow and Quake from behind in their hero outfits, I will buy an Avengers branded 70 inch 4K TV for the Ultra-HD release.
>>
>>90205889
Why did they have to kill her?!?! There better be a copy of her in stasis or something. Such hotness was wasted. WASTED!!!
>>
>>90206200
Having the post credits tease be the TV characters showing up in Avengers 4 would be something to make a fuss about.
>>
>>90206200
lol
>>
>>90206030
Maybe if the fucking Jew Ike wouldn't try push his shitty TV shows into the MCU. Kevin Feige is the real hero.
>>
Metro General Hospital was introduced in Daredevil and got namedropped in Dr. Strange. It's small, but it's something.
>>
>>90203008
Not as long as Perlmutter is there.

And even then all the Netflix heroes can hope for is a small role in the movies and the AoS characters a cameo.
>>
I'd LIKE for AoS, The Netflix shows and the films to crossover in some meaningful way, but the best way to do that would be to have some lines said or characters appear in one of the MCU films.
>>
>>90209877

Another thing that's small, but something is that AoS builds a new hellicarrier for use at Sokovia in AoU. But in AoU, Fury outright says that it was in storage, implying it's the same hellicarrier from Avengers 1.

And then there's the Netflix shows, taking place in NYC. And that they completely ignored the existence of Spider-Man. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the same goes vice versa, and nothing that happens in Homecoming will come up in the Netflix shows.

Also, I think (because I'm not sure about it) AoS is kinda wonky in regards to the events of TWS. AoS implies the events of TWS took place in 2014. In the movies, TWS took place in 2013, since in CW, Falcon mentions that they looked for Bucky for two years. AoU took place in 2015, which is when Falcon joined the Avengers. Steve would've likely not had any time to continue his search, so the events of AoU are seemingly the the point where they stopped looking.

So yeah. Small things, but it's something.
>>
Post Quake ass
>>
>>90209877
>Metro General Hospital

Is that the actual hospital Strange worked in and where that astral plane fight takes place in?
>>
>>90203008

There have been some small hints, like the biker gang that Lorelei takes over in AoS is the same one that Frank franks in DD.
>>
>>90210785
>tfw no cross-overs where Frank franks a bunch of Watchdogs in AoS or ayy lmaos in Infinity War
>>
>>90205274
Daisy regularly has the best fight scenes in the show. It used to May
>>
>>90210484
What? AoS never built one, it was in damn lockup or whatever, it was just being repaired, pay attention
>>
>>90203008
>merge

Nope
>>
They can cross amongst themselves, but not with the movies like >>90205371 says even though they are all in the MCU.
>>
>>90203008
>that pig nose angle

But no even though we'd all like it, since the execs are petty
>>
>>90203008

maintaining continuity in movies is difficult as it is, maintaining continuity across all media is impossible
>>
>>90203008
Not until Ike is in the ground.
>>
>>90213532
>Not until Ike is in the ground.

That wouldn't make the tvshows crossover with the MCU. It's based Feige that's keeping that crap out of the movies.
>>
The movies will never fully mingle with the shows
>>
>>90213658
Who know, maybe Feige would take over the tv-department as well and save us from the Inhuman plague.
>>
>>90203008
AOS and Defenders might crossover.

Ghost Rider's actor from AOS mentioned he has potential Netflix appearances in his contract but he was unsure if it'll end up happening (personally I don't think it will).

It wouldn't surprise me if Quake or Coulson showed up on the Inhumans show eventually too.
>>
>>90215611
>maybe Feige would take over the tv-department as well and save us from the Inhuman plague.

I think he'd just let them be cancelled. The best thing to do with an infected limb is to amputate. Especially if it can shuffle a couple extra mill into the MCU's budgets.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.