[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the dumbest death in comics? Besides the Nightwing one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is this the dumbest death in comics? Besides the Nightwing one.
>>
>>90199665
Nigga, that wasn't even the dumbest death in that universe >>90196217
>>
>>90199722
The entire Ultimates universe was stupid and way too grimdark.
Like Batman v Superman and The Dark Knight trilogy and the Crow had a mutilated baby.
But it gave us the best Spider-Man costumes as it died.
>>
>>90199805
Was never grimdark.
>>
>>90199665
The entire Ultimate Spider-Man was fucking retarded. Anyone who says otherwise must have a /very/ low IQ. Fuck, all those fucking coincidences. Worse of all, this version will be held as the "Essential Spider-Man" and every fucking story will be adapted from it. It's bullshit.
>>
>>90199805
>The entire Ultimates universe was stupid and way too grimdark.
fuck you.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (304KB, 689x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
304KB, 689x840px
>>90200450
Man that b-hole must be puckered 24/7 huh bud
>>
>>90199665
Hard to top the Nightwing one though.

Terribly drawn, terribly written, forced conflict between Bruce and Damian, a fucking rock, he can't put his arm out behind him, completely undignified and hilarious, etc.
>>
File: agent-355s-death.jpg (77KB, 795x954px) Image search: [Google]
agent-355s-death.jpg
77KB, 795x954px
This by far. It seems like a trend that BKV cheaply kills off main characters just for the shock value because he dosen't know what else to do.

I stopped caring about Saga when The Brand died completely out of nowhere while they were on a quest to collect dragon sperm. Seems like he's up to his old tricks with the last issue I read, killing off a character that we assumed to be unkillable.
>>
>>90203495
This is why I never bothered picking up Saga. It was just going to be one death after another.
>>
>>90199665
Nah. It was a better death than almost all of the others in Ultimates. At least he could get an open casket funeral.
>>
>>90203729

This.

He wasn't even supposed to die, which made it worse.
>>
>>90199665
Why do even the guys look like women?
>>
File: 1472193940533.jpg (201KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
1472193940533.jpg
201KB, 1280x1813px
:_:
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.