[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5125.jpg (83KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5125.jpg
83KB, 429x600px
Which one is canon?
>>
>>90199513
Both.
>>
>>90199513
To what? The Monsters Inc cinematic universe?
Neither, only rule34 is canon.
>>
>>90199513

Pretty sure both of them are
>>
Monsters University ties prety nicely to Monsters Inc.
>>
>>90199513
Mike Wazowski is literally Sully's one-eyed monster; that is the say, his genitals developed disembodied and retained their own separate consciousness.
>>
File: IMG_5126.jpg (112KB, 922x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5126.jpg
112KB, 922x705px
>>90199622
>>
What a shit thread.
>>
>>90199513
Both are canon, one is prequel and t he other the main plot
>>
>>90199719
Kys nigger
>>
>>90199513
You really need to be told?
>>
>>90199675
They were going to address this in University but ended up deciding not to as it was better for the story.
>>
>>90200183
How, exactly, is an explicit continuity error "better for the story?"
>>
>>90200714
The movie's plot is about Mike and Sully meeting for the first time in college and learning to put up with each other and eventually becoming friends. If they had already known each other since elementary school, it would completely shift the dynamic of the relationship they have in the movie.

>This guy I just met isn't leaving a good impression on me but the two of us have to learn to work together in order to achieve both of our goals
>I've known this guy since elementary school and was either friends or rivals with him since then, I don't know, and this shit happening in college is causing shit for our friendship/rivalry all of a sudden
Makes more of a difference than you may think.
>>
>>90200714
>>90201475
Maybe they were just in the same fourth grade class, but were never friends and were never in the same class again.

They might not have even realized that they were in fourth grade together until they'd been friends for many years
>>
>>90201546
Having to make a point of them meeting each other in fourth grade without making a big deal out of it would just be needless fluff and add nothing to the movie as a whole.
>>
>>90199675
Maybe it was a joke. Mike is the comedian friend anyway.
>>
>>90200714
>Explicit continuity error

Dude it was literally one line in the first movie. One line.
>>
>>90199568
>Neither, only rule34 is canon.
Genuingly chuckled
>>
>>90201812
I'm literally autistic and even I was able to write it off as a hyperbole.
>>
>>90201954
>being autistic
why don't you give your family some relief and kill yourself?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.