[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is there just a cave with an adamantium skeleton in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: too-many-wolverines.gif (62KB, 560x224px) Image search: [Google]
too-many-wolverines.gif
62KB, 560x224px
So is there just a cave with an adamantium skeleton in it?
>>
>>90190188
I think Bendis forgot about it.
>>
>>90190188
explain
>>
>>90190356
Marvels age of ultron event

>ultron takes over fucks shit up.Earth is apocalyptic

>wolverine goes back in time with Susan Storm and kills Pym so he cant create Ultron

>they come back everything is different and messed up.

>wolverine goes back and stops his previous self from killing pym and comes up with a new plan

>They both travel to the present

>One Wolverine has to kill the other.

>Wolverine that saw alternate timeline decides he wants to die

>they go in cave one wolverine comes out.
>>
>>90190534
Whatever happened to the other Sue Storm?
>>
>>90190655
I don't think she went back the second time.
>>
>>90190534
So how exactly did he kill him? Drown him in a puddle?
>>
>>90190356
Wolverine + time stream tampering shenanigans = sniktbub snikting sniktbub to prevent sniktbub from snikting time
>>
>>90190752
Makes sense
>>
File: the death of Wolverine.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the death of Wolverine.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>90190250
>>90190188
He's probably just sitting there waiting for a point when people want 'original' Sniktverbub back.
>>
>>90192757
Congratulations, you figured out the plot twist from that new ResurreXion book that has Wolverine snikting in the cover.
>>
>>90192844
Mindfuck.
>>
>>90190655
Tony from the altered present killed her thinking she was sent by Morgan
>>
>>90190739
He snikted his bub right in the canuck.
>>
>>90198865
He cut off his dick?
>>
>>90190188

Age of Ultron was kind of a shit event, wasn't it.

Naming the film after it was a jinx if I ever saw one.
>>
Say what you will about this stupid event but I actually didn't hate the ending. Bub having to Snikt himself was pretty funny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.