[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my little cousins watch that shit on the tv. How come it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: superwings.jpg (530KB, 960x625px) Image search: [Google]
superwings.jpg
530KB, 960x625px
All my little cousins watch that shit on the tv.
How come it is never even mentioned on /co/?
>>
Oh yeah, your "little cousins", sure thing
>>
Well this kind of leads to an interesting topic though. How many of us check out cartoons obviously made for really little kids every once in awhile?

I know I'll sometimes flick on a show if I don't recognize the name, just to see what it is and what it's like.
>>
>>90185385
Most of /co/'s cartoons are only for manchildren (ex: Adventure times)
>>
>>90184531
I wonder if Ratbat knows about this and Space Racers.

>>90185385
I'll watch almost anything once. A few of them are semi-decent in lieu of alternatives like Wild Kratts and WordGirl. (WordGirl mainly for the humor)
You also get the occasional MILFs and other QTs popping up on various shows, furry shit more than anything though.
>>
>>90185385
Doesn't stop /co/ from watching trash like The Incest House and Fairly Old Babby.
>>
>>90185857
They have waifus.
>>
I was deathly ill for a few years in my 20s and was on bed rest. During that time I took A LOT of pharmies and smoked lots of weed and watched mostly children daytime television. I think the problem with most toddler/baby shows is that they come off sounding either laughably condescending in tone or they have a disingenuous air about them. Like having so little quality or substance it's palpable even to a baby. Surprisingly some have more jokes for grownups watching than you may guess.
>>90185385
Even before i got sick I did this just to see what they trying to get kids to watch or hat they are selling. It's worth paying attention since so mnay little kids still have a TV/internet for a baby sitter. Not all toddler entertainment needs to teach things. Basic morals and manners without too many puns is all that's needed sometimes.
Shows based on too much viwer interaction are the worst. Anytime I watched Dora I would just feel irradiated because she would wait so long for some things and not long enough for others while she stares at you with her soulless eyes.
>>
Pablo the fox is pure preschool Kino
>>
>>90186700
>That meme
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>90184531
Because your little cousins are still functional people and don't use /co/ you sperg
>>
>>90184531
we're manchildren not mantoddlers
>>
>tfw I get comfy watching Octonauts

Not sure if it's Stephen Fry's voice.
>>
99% of cartoons are never mentioned on /co/. Only a small subsection consisting mostly of Cartoon Network and Disney cartoons with the occasional reference to Nickelodeon shows from 20 years ago.

And of those only the ones that have waifus and cater to shippers.
>>
>>90185385
I went to Dairy Queen recently and one of the TVs they had on was turned to Nick Jr.

I couldn't hear what the fuck anyone was saying nor do I even know what show this was, but I recall some kind of robotic t-rex looking mother fucker in it.
>>
>>90186700
If you have to be around kids at all, sometimes just knowing a few character's names can make the world of difference when talking to them. They tend to be surprised when an adult knows about their favorite characters.

>>90185727

Honestly I tend to check them out just to see what the animation style is like. Some stuff looks pretty damn nice.
>>
>>90190881
>Honestly I tend to check them out just to see what the animation style is like. Some stuff looks pretty damn nice.
You'de be glad to hear then that the abomination called "Fireman Sam" is extremely popular and will even get a movie soon.
>>
>>90191576
>Fireman Sam
I had to look this up. From the first screencap I thought "wow this show looks UK as fuck".
>>
>>90192048
Watch it animated, it's even worse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.