[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they still the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Arrow kills someone
>You murdering a guy wasn't your fault at all, it was Prometheus
>Sorry, I murdered the wrong person, I'll have to live with that. Next time I'll make sure I murder the right person

Dinah about to shoot an unarmed guy after Arrow just made explode a motherfucking helicopter in middle of the city
>Don't do it, you are better than this
Dinah shoots the guy anyway
>Welcome to the team

Dog uses a gun so pretty much kills every grunt he shots. Diggle torturing people, Felicity blackmailing families...

Vigilante kills a thug
>That's MURDER in cold blood!
>We need to stop him!

And who the hell is gonna stop them? Police clearly not.
>>
>>90184481
If you your enemies live they win
>>
>>90184481
From your description it almost sounds like Arrow is good again, but I don't know if I should believe that.
>>
>>90186090
It's not. Still better than seasons 3-4 though
>>
The idea of vigilante action show debating gun control is so fucking stupid. YOU PEOPLE ARE MURDERERS, YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN ACTUAL DEBATE ABOUT THIS.

I can't believe anyone thought that gun control episode was a good idea.
>>
>>90186263
Obviously Ollie wants people to start shooting criminals with bows and arrows so the next time someone shows up dead with an arrow sticking in them everyone stops automatically blaming him. Ollie arguing for gun control only works if it's played off as him being turbo liberal and not an actually defensible position for him to argue.
>>
>>90184481
>Diggle torturing people, Felicity blackmailing families...
Out of all the things they've done you chose the two that were explicitly stated as going too far. Also in comic land shooting people but not aiming for vital organs has always been a-ok with most, enemies just somehow never die that way
>>
>>90186410
Hasn't Ollie frequently engaged in torture, to the point of it being routine in seasons 1 and 2?
>>
>>90186263
The worst part of that episode was the "we reached an agreement that respects everyone rights without affecting the sales or the adquisition or making registry".

If the writters such a magical solution they should have share it with the world.
>>
>>90186044
They do let some of their enemies live. That's the fun of Superhero stories. Building a rogues gallery.
>>
>>90184481
>And who the hell is gonna stop them? Police clearly not.
Silver Age Superman breaks through the universe barrier and smashes them.
>>
>>90186090
Arrow was never good
>>
>>90184481
Arrow is retarded now. And not in a fun way like Legends or The Flash,

a team of functioning adults puts something like this together week after week and never learns their lesson, never improves, the show continually gets worse and will never get canceled unless Amell leaves.
>>
>>90189465
But now the Felicity is more moderated.

The hypocresy of the characters and the retardeness of the police gone out of the charts though.
>>
>>90186263
>>90186327
>>90188891

Is it too early to call the gun control episode the worst episode of Arrow? It added absolutely nothing to the plot and was a detriment to the characters and writers involved.
>>
>>90189610
Honestly, I feel like that might be fair. Sure S3-S4 was bad, but I can't remember any explicitly bad episodes, maybe the end of S3 with Oliver and Felicity driving off into the sunset, or that one where they finally fuck, but the gun control episode had nothing redeeming about it in the slightest.
>>
>>90189610
Well, they still can top it, but right now...I'd say...no.

May be its the 2 worst single episode. TO me the worst episode until now was the one of the Aliens crossover.

An alien invasion happening around and they wasted an entire fucking episode with Arrow characters fighting with the issues they had already solved long ago in a dream.
>>
>>90189751
I feel like that episode at least had some sentimental value, with characters we haven't seen in years appearing. The gun control ep didn't even have that.
>>
>>90189751
>Aliens crossover

I honestly thought that was the best one yet in this god forsaken show
>>
They are going in circles TOO MUCH with this shit

>Starts off the show like a damn serial killer
>eventually decides to cooperate with Lance and apprehend baddies instead of murder
>"NO THEA! DON'T KILL! THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO!"
>"JOHN! DON'T! THIS ISN'T THE WAY!"
>"Ah fuck it, Damien Dahrk is a cocksucker, I'm gonna kill him cause he killed Laurel"
>"I've been going too soft on people, time to put killing back on the table"
>"WILD DOG DON'T FUCKING SHOOT PEOPLE"
>"RAGMAN DON'T BE A DICK, COME ON, THAT'S NOT THE WAY!"
>"FUCKING VIGILANTE, QUIT SHOOTING PEOPLE WITH YOUR GUNS!"
>"It's time to introduce gun legislation in Star City"
>"DINAH DON'T SHOOT HIM YOUR PARTNER WOULDN'T WANT THAT"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.