[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: ch12_20[1].jpg (319KB, 600x900px)
ch12_20[1].jpg
319KB, 600x900px
damn look at all them senet beasts
>>
The funny thing is that Duane does remember his first years.

http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/152983338520/getting-off-topic-from-all-the-political-stuff
>>
>>90178568
>If you ever wondered what a baby mountain ogre (what Uaid is made out of) looked like in the wild, you can see some scuttling around their mama's back in the middle panel.
>>
Man Duane really hates communism
>>
>>90178568
>spiderpaws

Holy shit how does she think of this stuff?

I would be Ashley's servant. Not even in a sexual way, I just want to prostrate myself before her as often as possible.
>>
>>90178568
This is all fine and Dandy but really what's going on anymore also Where's all the niggers at?
>>
>>90178983
It took me a second to realize by mama she means the fucking mountain

What are those serpent things? They look pretty weird, likea cross of vliegung and humanity
>>
>>90178568
>no children bloody in the snow
Too soon
>>
>>90179081
Yeah those proto-vliegeng looking guys are pretty cool.
>>
>The Twin Gods always were, like the BLACK between the stars.
>BLACK
Dass racist
>>
>>90179032
It's come up before, that's what Two-Toes call humans. Delicieu uses it when he's chatting with Duane as the First Silver rampages around.
>>
>>90179041
It's nightime, and Duane's in the Khert. Since the events of chapter seven, he's been lucid. Lady Ilganyag has apparently been teaching him to wake from his dream-like memory state earlier each night, and he was existentially angsting last page. Now he asked her about how the world began, since senet beasts are from before the dawn of mortal time.
>>
>>90179207
>What's with all the cosmic niggers?
>>
>>90179081
I believe they are Efheby, which are like lamias or snake people. In modern times there are like 8 or 10 of them left, and at least one owns a large fortune in Alderode. They are sentient (and venomous), and due to a law enacted due to the one with the money, sentient senet beasts legally count as people and can own property in Alderode. An unintended but rarely relevant side effect of how the law was worded grants the same rights to Two-toes. Almost none of them live in Alderode, so it isn't a well-known thing.
>>
>>90179306
They're also terribly sadistic, aren't they?
>>
>>90179029
>Man Duane really hates communism

As any good Ssael fearing Ameri-...er ALDishman should!
>>
>>90178568
dat ass on that tree monster
>>
>>90178568
Wait a second, the Sun is a senet beast?
>>
>>90178568
Those whale-looking sentient storm clouds are looking great. I like how even during exposition pages Ashley still adds landscapes to please the readers eye.
What I dont like is how fast Unsounded threads return to the khert. They are always so short-lived and I cant even say why.
>>
>>90182323
Fairly small readerbase and no shitstorms to artificially extend threads.
>>
>>90181672
Looks more like an eye to me.
>>
>>90182323
The thread goes up from 12-1, everyone on at the time goes in, WWATN is asked, and some details are pointed out, everyone agrees everything is interesting and wish to see what happens next time, and then leaves.
>>
>>90179306
Remind me, how are two-toes treated in Cresce?
>>
>>90182594
according to delicieu, it seems not well.
>>
>>90179147
>>90178568
>no children bloody in the snow
damn titty-bird.
cold blooded.
>>
>>90182594
From what we've seen in comic, they're distinctly second class citizens.
>>
>>90178568
>that ogre ass in panel 3
I've been here too long.

But hold on, are those vliegengs in the lower left? I didn't realize they were senet beasts too. Or it never came up, they've been seen maybe twice in the whole comic now.
>>
>>90183142
hurr, nevermind, already explained I guess >>90179306
>>
This makes me sad thinking of that thing sette killed at the start of the comic
>>
breasts serve zero purpose in a creature incapable of reproduction. if tittybird isn't lying she is the prototype of motherhood itself.
>>
>>90183240
>the prototype of motherhood itself.
With spiked titties that kill whatever drinks from them?
>>
>>90183240
Big tits don't serve much purpose on humans either.
There are other Senet Beasts that have tits, anyway.
>>
>>90178568
>all them senet breasts
>>
>>90183268
Prototypes are usually flawed
>>
>>90184041
Seems like a rather large design flaw, and not in the "Oh I guess we should put the fuel tank of this jet we're building further back on the fuselage to help with balance."

This is straight up in "Lets put oar holes in our jet just incase it needs to sail anywhere, never mind the frame isn't buoyant in any sense of the word." territory.
>>
>>90183142
That ogre ads is a child, you pedophile
>>
>>90183240
Her tits might just be #Aesthetic, like her weird beak-crown thing when she's in human form.
Then humans evolved them later, possibly with the gods' guidance.
>>
>>90182594
Not property owners. Shit jobs. General bad run of life. There was that one ulestrian lizard peace-guard though.
>>
>>90178816
It's interesting to consider some implications of this, as trivial as they might be. Duane only now remembers those years because he's got a direct line to his metaphysical memories themselves, not having to work through the medium of his brain. But I don't think Senet beasts have that luxury. Human, and Two-toe?, memories are managed by the khert. While Senet beasts are living first materials; they have their own, internal kherts. Does this mean their memories aren't associated with the khert afterlife as the rest of the setting understands it? Is their vauge remembrance of early years a direct inbuilt feature of their existence?
>>
>>90185065
Peace guard are Crescian, so even though it was in Ulestry, that was a Crescian lizard, still talked down to by Siwi who was probably pretty low on the pecking order himself, but it seems they're working their way up
>>
>>90183198
Well technically it was Duane who did it
>>
>>90178568
>people theorizing last week that the gods may not have been real, at least not recognizable as the ones discussed in the mythology people have outlined so far
>yeah no, they were real
Or at least tittybird thinks so. Interesting given what that black tongue in the flashback said. It's looking like if there's some twist to the mythology of the setting, it's with the Ssaelit narrative.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.