[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's gonna be in the Nightwing film, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 4394ff4aac14d03e99c48a946dbf6368.jpg (379KB, 900x1390px) Image search: [Google]
4394ff4aac14d03e99c48a946dbf6368.jpg
379KB, 900x1390px
He's gonna be in the Nightwing film, right?
>>
>>90177857
>Tom Hardy
>still uses Bane Voice
I'd like that
>>
>>90177857
it would be nice, but no
>>
>>90177886
It would be extremely homoerotic.
>>
>>90177857
Of ever there was a time for Dick Grayson's Super Harem to be on the screen it'd be now. All I need is Nightwing a la Tenchi Muyo
>>
>>90177857
He has a very small pinky.
>>
>>90177857

I always thought Daniel Craig looked like midnighter. He's got short blond hair and looks very rugged, beaten up.
>>
File: danielcraig.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px)
danielcraig.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>90178048

Forgot my damn pic.
>>
>>90177886
>Dick: you're a big guy
>Middy: for you

Perfect.
>>
>>90178048
>>90178076
you know what, yeah. he'd be perfect
>>
>>90177857
I'm now eternally depressed that I'll never get to see a Middy and Dick movie
>>
>>90178468
A comic book would be good enough for me.
>>
> he's in the movie
> post credits scene is him meeting with Apollo, tells him he won't guess what he did today.
> we get a Midnighter and Apollo movie
>>
>>90178759
Anon pls, we could never get something that gay
>>
>>90179085
> that feel when the "gay" part is more of a deterrent for hollywood than the "beheads people by kicking them" part.

Let me dream, anon.
>>
>>90178759
>>90180095
Too bad hollywood talks with both sides of their mouths. They talk a big game of being tolerant and inclusive, but they would never adapt a Midnighter and Apollo movie. They only make "daring" pieces if it has hot lesbians.
>>
Orlando/Aco was literally the purest combo of the last 5 or so years of capeshit. I miss it.
>>
>>90180252

I think, in this particular case, it's also a problem of it having to have one hell of a marketing team to reach its audience because

> characters not popular enough to appeal to the nerd chic crowd, and without enough hardcore fanboys to support the movie by themselves
> too violent for the inclusiveness crowd
> too gay for the action flick crowd
> have to deal with the "so are they just gay batman and superman?"
> china wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole
>>
>>90177857
He's going to be the love interest, right?
>>
>>90180455

so DC can piss both the nightwing fans and the Midnigther/Apollo shippers in one single move?
>>
>>90180879
>Midnighter/Apollo shippers
Is it shipping if they're an actual couple though?
>>
>>90180899

Yes? Shipping has nothing to do with canon status (and they -were- broken up for a while).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.