[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Moments when cartoons suddenly, unexpectedly made you cry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: spoiler.gif (151KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.gif
151KB, 500x281px
ITT: Moments when cartoons suddenly, unexpectedly made you cry.
>>
>>90176576
i forget the context here
>>
>>90177645
Oh, the image I posted wasn't actually such a moment. Just a cartoon reference to crying.

Mine would be...

>In Bob's Burgers when Louise reveals she's afraid of her and Bob growing apart.
>In Bojack Horseman when Mr. Peanutbutter realizes Diane is back in the country and forgives her instantly
>In Rick and Morty when Rick turns himself in so his family can go home
>>
I know it's mainstream shit-tier but
> Futurama "Game of Tones"
I watched it the day after my mom died and it made me feel better.
>>
File: 10_Riley_Wuz_Here.png (338KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
10_Riley_Wuz_Here.png
338KB, 620x350px
I got a few.

>Futurama: The end of Fry's Holophoner Opera when only Leela listens.
>Rick and Morty: The broken time split screen episode when rick gives up after giving morty his collar
>Toy Story 3: Andy giving away his toys
and the one that gets me every time
>The boondock: Riley painting his parents wedding photo ob the house
>>
>>90180670
>>The boondock: Riley painting his parents wedding photo ob the house
I think that was Grandpa and his wife anon
>>
>>90177850
>Oh, the image I posted wasn't actually such a moment. Just a cartoon reference to crying.

Then why spoiler it?
>>
>>90180670

I thought that was grandpa and his wife
>>
>>90176576
You are who you choose to be....
>>
The epidsode in clone wars where a rogue stormtrooper is caught and when questioned why he would betray his brothers he explains how they are just tools the jedis use for their own purposes And how he was trying to break the mold and gain independence for freedom
>>
In Recess when Randall was too embarrassed to tell his parents that he had no friends so he asked the gang to pretend to be friends at the party they were throwing for him

shit hit close to home
>>
>>90180720
>>90180770
I was never super clear on what happened to their parent and why they live with their grandfather, but the reason I think it's his parents is because Bob Ross tell Riley to "paint a picture of someone we love, maybe someone whose not with us anymore" That and the fact that Huey seems to recognize them. I'm 38 and still couldn't tell you what my grandparents looked like as young people. And it's not ridiculous for their father to resemble their grandfather.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (53KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
53KB, 600x428px
>>90176576
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYkuuu9u3EI&t=0
>>
>>90176576
I don't remember ever crying from a cartoon but Bon Bon the Birthday Clown and Just Friends in Star vs the Forces of Evil were pretty emotional episodes.

Let's see, what else..

That episode of the Simpsons where the asteroid is gonna destroy the town and Flanders gets kicked out of the fallout shelter and is singing Kay Serra Serra and then everyone else joins in.
>>
>>90180993
I don't know the context but it's a cool scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKBCGwm10Ts
>>
>>90181036
Also Baby Doll from Batman: The Animated Series

The episode of The Simpsons where Ralph gets a valentine from Lisa saying she choo coo chooses him. And also the episode where Bart pretends to be a man who's in love with Mrs. Krabappel and then he sees her sadly sitting alone in the restaraunt thinking she was stood up.
>>
>>90176576
>I'm not strong enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.