[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the Batcave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1487903789097.jpg (99KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
1487903789097.jpg
99KB, 640x690px
Welcome to the Batcave
>>
>>90175463
>What Ben's been saying to Matt for the past year.
>>
>>90175463
>No exclamation point
Literally DAYS from walking
>>
>>90175463
You know he's crying instead because WB forced him off the movie because due to Live By Night
>>
>>90175490
TAKE MY BATMOBILE DEEP
>>
>>90175463

HYPED!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
>>
>>90175463
I would genuinely give my right nut for this movie to be a 9/10 at this point.

After all this DCEU drama and bullshit, SOMETHING needs to go right.
>>
>>90175532
Yeah right, he wants no part of this shit anymore. They let him make his movie, which is all he wanted out of the deal, now he's easing his way out completely.
>>
>>90175463
So much for those "Matt Reeves confirmed,BUT NOTHING ABOUT AFFLECK" rumors.
>>
>>90175532
>>90177337
>implying Live By Night wasn't part of the deal in hiring him.

He got what he wanted, and he'll probably keep playing Batman as long as WB is willing fund any of his other dream films.
>>
>>90175463
YOU LIED TO ME /co/! YOU SAID HE WAS OUT! HE'S NOT OUT! WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
>>90177524
/co/ doesn't actually read articles. The article said talk between him and WB had died down, but that's just how negotiations work.
>>
>>90177556
You're right, we just read the header and call it a day
>>
>>90177524
>YOU SAID HE WAS OUT!
>HE'S NOT OUT!
it's you who's out, gobby
>>
>>90175510
Exclamation mark.
>>
File: Batfleck.gif (3MB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck.gif
3MB, 540x550px
I am so fucking excited for this movie.

So fucking excited!

We're finally going to get the Batman movie we deserve! After 79 years we're finally getting it.

HYPE!
>>
>>90177869
I literally can't imagine what the "Batman movie we deserve" is to you.
>>
>>90177911
One where the person playing Batman wouldn't have been better cast as the Joker.
>>
>>90177911
Maybe he likes idiotic, reckless killers that abandon their core principles because they're a little mad and can get easily tricked and manipulated by autistic man-children? I'm sure someone likes Snyders Batman.
>>
>>90178895
>One where the person playing Batman wouldn't have been better cast as the Joker.

so just Batman and Robin?
>>
>>90179165
Snyder's Batman is fine in everything except his vendetta against Superman. Unfortunately, that's the core of the movie.
>>
>>90177524
the article itself literally said that they were just waiting for things to cool down before having another go
it probably was Matt set up his conditions, WB cunts took the demands under consideration and everyone ran the clickbait version of it
>>
>>90175463
Eh, solid Batcave but severely lacking in giant pennies, T Rex's, and playing cards
>>
File: mad as fuck.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
mad as fuck.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>You will never see Snyder's Batman movie where Batman could go to prison and be raped
>>
>>90179769
>we'll never have Zack Snyder's take on the Batman TAS trial episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA

>We're going to rape you, anyway!
>>
>>90179769

>with Gordon in the corner masturbating
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.