[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Agents of SHIELD, saw this and thought it might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: Hydra.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Redpill me on Agents of SHIELD, saw this and thought it might be cool. I stopped after they killed Ward off, it worth a watch?
>>
The show got really good when Ghoth Rider showed up.
>>
>>90175004
I think you'll find it... rewarding.
>>
File: lola.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lola.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
they had Ghost Rider, and then Ghost Rider went Super Saiyan and went to hell

and then there was this anti-mutant registration Indian senator, but a mutant exploded her

and then there was evil killer robot babe, and now it's The Matrix
>>
>>90175053
Until they blew most of their budget on Robbie's flaming car and head, and they had to drop Ghost Rider from the second half of the season in favor of the less-expensive LMD arc
>>
>>90175057
why did you say it like that
>>
>>90175131
No reason. I just want to make sure you don't take this show for... granted.
>>
>>90175004
Pick it up again OP.
Trust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw
>>
>>90175004
>after they killed Ward off
Which time?
>>
its fucking crazy
can't believe people praise bs like those Netflix shows and the Flash when AoS is killing it
>>
This season is only like 60% done and we have had

-ghost riders
-Darkhold
-Magic
-More inhuman stuff
-Everyone is LMDs
-High evolutionary foreshadowing
>>
I'm happy I stuck with it. Unlike Flash and Arrow, which I still enjoy, AoS doesn't have a main character that I just fucking can't stand.

I just like all the main cast and their interactions.

Maybe it's just because there is no Felicity.
>>
>>90175057
>>90175214
/slo-clap
>>
AoS season 4 is very good, their best yet. The Ghost Rider and LMD arcs have been dank as fuck.
>>
>>90175131
He's making in world references.
>>
>>90177935
Shockingly I find myself agreeing even though grant ward was one of the best things to happen to television in the last decade
>>
>>90177540
Don't forget Patriot.
>>
>>90177540
>-High evolutionary foreshadowing
I think that's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>90178053
It was more clear when we were first introduced to Radcliff, at least the hints were there. And now he's living in his own virtual world?
>>
also dropped it when they killed off Ward's body (after he got killed and taken over and then seemingly killed again with finality ) at the end of the previous season. Do we get some other excuse to bring his actor back?
>>
same, dropped it after ward died forward

is here coming back bros?
>>
>>90180294
>Sexy ass Grant Ward
Nigga what do YOU think?
>>
>>90180357
>coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgFqpFRNvk
>>
I love the Netflix shows and always loved this show anyway, but this season has been very very good. It's gone full out Marvel with Ghost Rider, Inhumans, LMDs, Quake actually behaving like Quake, etc.
>>
>>90180410
I stopped watching when he got his throat crushed.

Is he really coming back? what happened? how?
>>
>>90180459
>I stopped watching when he got his throat crushed.

you missed like a whole entire Ward then
>>
>>90180459
Then you missed Squid Ward and now there's Matrix Ward in the third act of season 4
>>
>>90180481
>>90180866
what? but is Ward the real ward coming back? or is this some kind of tahiti or robot clone?

is he gong to be good? i thought the Hydra plot is done?
>>
>>90180885

Virtual alternate reality Ward. I.e Matrix Ward as anon said.
>>
>>90180923

Unless they use the Darkhold to actually bring him back
>>
>>90180294
>>90180357
>>90180459
After Krakken Ward was shot into the sun, he was gone until daisy jacked herself into the matrix which is supposed to be her dream life, and she is dating ward apparently
>>
>>90175004
The 3rd story arc of S04 is supposed to be an alternate reality, so I guess you don't really have to be caught up on the latest happenings to watch it.
>>
>>90180945
sounds good, i actually liked their chemistry back in season 1

so is it justa cameo or is ward coming back physically?
>>
>>90178117
Yeah, no, that doesn't sound like HE at all.
>>
>>90180975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZswdkcFDI
>>
>>90180975
all we saw was a picture so far, daisy still thinks its electricity boy
>>
Are we getting Hydra Cap in the virtual reality?

It's probably impossible budget wise to get Evans, but it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>90181807
I would imagine that Mace's ideal would be that "Patriot" is that reality's "Captain America."
>>
>>90175004
Only watch the Ghost Rider part. Everything else is trash.
>>
>>90182176
lol nope!
>>
It really makes me happy to see, how fucking good this show is now, considering, how it struggled in the beginning.
Good thing, I stuck around.
>>
>>90182462
Honestly I wish they had spent more time planning out the first season instead of losing half the audience after a few bad episodes and no super heroes.
>>
>>90182523

"No super heroes".

Yes. It got good by abandoning the very thing that made it different.

"Gotham" pulled this off, though it had the advantage of villain infighting driving the plot.
>>
>>90182523
>>90182720
Honestly, I give zero fucks, whether the show has superheroes or not.
It got good by improving writing and developing characters.
>>
>>90175004
Not canon
>>
>>90182838
Yes it is, faggot Whedon.
>>
>>90182838
Literally who cares though?

If something is good, why does it matter if it's canon or not?
>>
>>90182892
Exactly. That what EU cancellation taught me.
>>
>>90182838
Shut up Joss, your brother is better at this than you.
>>
>>90182176
LMD arc was better than the Ghost Rider arc, to be honest family.
>>
>meanwhile, on bizarro /co/...
>>
>>90175004
>I stopped after they killed Ward off
Man, you're like 2 Wards behind then. After they killed Ward he was replaced by SquidWard who has now been replaced by reWard.
>>
>>90175004
Does anybody else think the hydra logo looks like a skull with tits
>>
This show sound right fucking mental. I might actually bother with it. Sounds like the right kind of cheese.
>>
>>90186624

Once Bill Paxton shows up you're good.

Pre-Paxton is bad news, though.
>>
>>90186532
Holy shit, this sounds awesome. I thought it was just a bland cop show with Marvelish settings.
>>
>>90186659
What season does it "git gud" then? And is it necessary to watch everything up to that point.
>>
>>90186693

>What season does it "git gud" then?

S1, the last third or so.

>And is it necessary to watch everything up to that point.

Not everything, the only episodes that really matter are the TAHITI protocol ones.

I mean the big twist of the season won't have as much impact on you if you don't get through all of S1, but the only way it works fully is if you slog though all the boring bullshit so the original formula sets in.
>>
>>90186693
If you want more build up and backstory for things, start in the middle of season 2. Otherwise just start with 3.
>>
File: 1459948382847.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1459948382847.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>90186668
It's a bland cop show with Marvelish settings for the first 2/3rds of season 1. Then Winter Soldier happens, and everything goes off the rails. Ward is the best MCU villain.
>>
>>90175004
Pick it up, the Ghost Rider stuff is great, the LMD stuff is better.

The recently just had probably their best episode.
>>
>>90186876

>AoS finally going full Person Of Interest with the LMD arc

Beautiful.
>>
>>90186693
>Season 1 Pre-"Turn, Turn, Turn"
Shit.

>Season 1 Post-"Turn, Turn, Turn"
Becomes watchable/good.

>Season 2
Decent. Some good episodes, some bad episodes, but more good than bad overall.

>Season 3
Great and features a 10/10 villain.

>Season 4
Best cape-related show on TV

There's like a dozen episodes in season 1 that are a real slog to get through but that's about it. Whether or not it's worth sitting through them just to make the later stuff resonate with you more depends on how much you value your time.
>>
>>90178014
>grant ward was one of the best things to happen to television in the last decade

All the more reason to be hyped for what's coming.
>>
>>90180294
>Do we get some other excuse to bring his actor back?
Virtual world.
Virtual Ward.
>>
>>90186915
All we need now is another AI to go against Aida's Samaritan.
>>
>>90186990

>Amy Acker is Root pretending to be a cellist

I'd buy it.
>>
>>90184534
2 years ago maybe, but now things have changed.

The turning point for /co/ was Lash at the start of season 3. Before then it was always a hate bandwagon, but that was the point where I started to see more people confess that the show wasn't that bad.
>>
>>90187016
>they reveal S.H.I.E.L.D. was actually another team created by the Machine
Finch meeting Fitz when?
>>
Dat last episode was the best AoS episode to date. Also best cape episode of this year. There might have been some better Daredevil episodes last year, but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>90187109

I'm surprised Emerson hasn't shown up for an episode yet. He seems like the kind of mid-tier TV actor who'd pop up as a bad guy.
>>
>>90176535
Not enough times, given that he's back again.
>>
>>90175004
>redpill me

drink bleach
>>
>>90186945
This more or less, someone should make a list of all the skipable episodes in season 1, but most of them have at least one or two important parts that still need to be seen.

The only reason I would say to not skip anything is to see Ward bond with the team. That Ward/Fitz episode is weird to watch in retrospect.
>>
>>90187154
It's definitely due to Emerson being busy with PoI, now that it's over, I think the man wants a break.
>>
>>90187184
> That Ward/Fitz episode is weird to watch in retrospect.

I honestly don't know if I could re-watch AoS from the beginning again. The show was so, so different at the start.
>>
>>90187184
>>90187765
I watched the first season whilst the second was airing, knowing of Ward's deceit, it kind of surprised me seeing him actually feel guilty about it later once he's been revealed to be Hydra.
>>
>>90182838

The show is so good at this point, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>90187851
It started off as a secret Damage Control, and felt like an add-on to the movies (thinking about it now, I'm sure it was originally intended to be movie DLC before shifting directions in the later seasons.).
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.