[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An American Tail Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sddefault.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Which movie is better the first one or the second one? Going through my old vhs tapes.
>>
First one is better but I like the second one more. Fievel Goes West is way more fun but it's more of a standard kid's movie than American Tail is. Both are good, just for slightly different reasons.

Fucking love the shootout at the end of 2, though.
>Tiger and Wiley tearing up the bad guy gang
>Spider tries to put a stop to it by holding Tiger's girlfriend hostage
>Tiger just fucking deals with him with his bare hands
>>
>>90165463
Basically 1 was a Bluth movie and 2 was a Spielberg flick.
>>
Just watched both on Netflix recently. I had only seen the second one as a kid, and it might just be nostalgia, but I still love the second one the best
>>
>>90166634
This.

They're good depending on what mood you're in.
>>
>>90165463
I'm 30 and to this fucking day if someone quotes Tiger falling off the cliff "I hurt mythelth" I will laugh so hard.

I don't know why. I think good nostalgia just carried that over.
>>
>first
>second
what about the third and forth? what about the tv show?
>>
Feival goes West is a classic
>>
File: an-american-tail--original.jpg (988KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
an-american-tail--original.jpg
988KB, 1920x1080px
They're both worth rewatching.

In addition to what's been said the way I kinda want to put it, is the second is more "fun," bright, colorful, cleaner, and 90s feeling. The first is sorta more "mature," oldschool, dark, gritty, and 80s feeling. Which you prefer to watch will heavily hinge on your preference, but its impossible to say which is better.

I like the first one more.
>>
File: Littlefoot_and_mom.jpg (23KB, 375x270px) Image search: [Google]
Littlefoot_and_mom.jpg
23KB, 375x270px
>>90169323
Those are all so universally accepted as shit they're not even worth comparing to the first two. It's like asking which is the best Land Before Time movie but neglecting to specify "except the first one." It's just no contest.

The third and fourth are probably worth comparing to eachother though.
>>
>>90169154
Everyone has one of those, just something that really sets of something in your head that makes something way more funny than it should be.

>It's funnier than it is. - Patrick Boivin

Mine is when a speech bubble of someone screaming gets cut off by the edge of a panel. It sends me into absolute hysterics every time.
>>
>>90169707
For the record with Land Before Time, it's the secret of cold fire or whatever it's called.
>>
How would you rank Bluth's movies /co/?
>>
File: bluth films.jpg (407KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
bluth films.jpg
407KB, 920x920px
>>90171593
Secret of NIMH > American Tail > Land Before Time > All Dogs Go to Heaven > Titan AE = Anastasia > Banjo the Woodpile Cat > Tumbelina = RockaDoodle > Dragon's Lair >> Pebble and the Penguin >>>> A Troll in Central Park > Anastasia 2
>>
File: small one.jpg (60KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
small one.jpg
60KB, 640x474px
>>90171822
And, to clarify, I'm including Dragon's Lair to make the point that something that doesn't even belong in the category is better than some of those films.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.