[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I've just heard about this? No meming, this is toonkino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How come I've just heard about this? No meming, this is toonkino
>>
>>90164767
I dont know, it was awesome.
Even if people keep reminding me of the character every time I tell them my name.
>>
Despite its very high production values, the cartoon itself is pretty boring, and not nearly as creative as the earlier low-production-value-but-entertaining Felix the Cat cartoon.

But hey, now that it's out on DVD you can watch all the episodes in their very minor glory.
>>
File: not a furry but damn son.jpg (22KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
not a furry but damn son.jpg
22KB, 720x576px
>>90164806
I can imagine that would get old
>>90164834
I've only seen the first few episodes, but it was never boring. The animation is zany, Felix himself is mischievous but not sickish about it. And then there's this qt.
>>
File: felix_the_cat_gif_08.gif (1MB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
felix_the_cat_gif_08.gif
1MB, 480x384px
Really? No one on /co/ has seen this?
>>
File: felix_the_cat_gif_13.gif (2MB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
felix_the_cat_gif_13.gif
2MB, 480x384px
>>90164767
>No R34 of Felix and Bessie Redbreast.
>>
>>90165132
The entire thing was posted on mega.nz, I'm pretty sure hundreds of people on /co/ have seen this.
>>
>>90164834
It was glorious, it's practically a fusion of Felix and the Fleischer Studios with the surrealism and the betty boop clones faces.

the season 2 is just different and less good than the excellent first season.
>not nearly as creative as the earlier low-production-value-but-entertaining Felix the Cat cartoon
stop playing the elitist douchebag, here is an early and famous felix cartoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3VxEbOqQs
do you sincerely find it better and """"more creative""""" than this underrated 90's show? i don't see any reasons instead of playing the elitist contrarian.
>>
>>90164767
I didn't love it or find it very funny but the animation was good. Though for some reason Super Milk Chan reminds me of this show.
>>
>>90165201
Fair enough. I just really dug it. I've been looking for surreal animation that isn't just edgy or gross for its own sake and this pretty much fits the bill.

There was a great thread about animation last week and it led me to some interesting byways, including the original Betty Boop cartoons, Liquid TV and Cartoon Sushi.
>>
>>90165248
Yeah. Stronger sense of strangeness on all levels to it.
>>
When was the last time we got an animated series that was a callback to old theatrical shorts?
>>
>>90165248
I wasn't talking about THE EARLIEST cartoons you poo poker
>>
>>90165248
>elitist contrarian.
The '60s TV show is LITERALLY more popular and more well-known than the '90s revival, and the image of Felix in the public mind.

Who's the elitist contrarian again?
>>
File: GUESS WHO.jpg (267KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
GUESS WHO.jpg
267KB, 500x281px
>>90166259
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.