[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Animated Shorts Program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470847531046.png (184KB, 813x269px) Image search: [Google]
1470847531046.png
184KB, 813x269px
Is the Nick Animated Shorts Program still a thing? They haven't announced any of the finalists from last year and haven't even hinted at the idea of running any sort of competition this year. What gives?
>>
File: 1486230246084.jpg (62KB, 427x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486230246084.jpg
62KB, 427x356px
So, if you pitch a show right, and it doesn't make the finals or wins, you still lose your creation?

Surely some Anon will explain how this works to me
>>
>>90161339
It's kill Lad
>>
Because they have enough shows in queue:
Bunsen is a Beast, Pinky Malinky and Welcome to the Wayne are this year's shows. It would saturate the channel.
>>
I was going to pitch them a short last year but decided against it.

Did I make the right choice?
>>
>>90162941
That doesn't seem like a very good excuse because the purpose of the program isn't just to have potential shows on hand to develop for the main network. It's also to develop shows for the various international versions of the network as well as the streaming site in addition to drafting potential crewmembers for existing productions.

>>90162849
Shit that's kind of a bummer.
>>
>>90161339
they're still making shorts, just haven't announced publicly which ones.
>>
>>90164072
Do you know which shorts they've chosen from last year's entries?
>>
Hell, they took down the shorts page fro their website.
>>
>>90165792
The ones they are working on are here https://nickanimatedshorts.tumblr.com
>>
File: jominkus.png (63KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
jominkus.png
63KB, 500x480px
Jo Minkus was the best one.
>>
>>90169032
It only mentions finalists from 2015. I wonder what happened to the entries from 2016?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.