[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star vs Bad Releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 712
Thread images: 135

File: misseps desync.webm (2MB, 1920x927px) Image search: [Google]
misseps desync.webm
2MB, 1920x927px
Just Friends (HQ):
https://mega.nz/#!mh0xCBgL!MHxv_jOQo0Oxvr7AmAM-kPw8a7kiUL6nsOLTT3gHidU
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkNTdlZU9KNEQ1TW8/view

Friendly reminder that you should be using 4chan Delivery Guy's WEBRips instead of Misseps/SRS (Kametsu) WEBRips, as Misseps has issues with
1) audio/video desync
2) badly-shifted subtitles

Webm related shows the desync with a side-by-side spectrogram at 0.25x speed, using Misseps' latest release:
https://mega.nz/#F!05ADURYb!OWTy2-Wo3BymzIigLEcbJg

Notice how the wand's beeps on the spectrogram lag the wand's flashes. You can hear it in the 0.25x video as well:
https://my.mixtape.moe/hnxdco.mp4

This problem does not appear in 4chan delivery guy's WEBRips (or even YayStar's iTunes WEBRips from S1 and S2a).

Both Misseps and Delivery Guy use the same source (Disney XD's app), and neither re-encode the H.264 stream. But Misseps tries to cut out the Disney XD intro from the start of the stream, which is known to introduce desync because ffmpeg can only cut at keyframes when not re-encoding.
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Seeking#Seekingwhiledoingacodeccopy

The badly-shifted subtitles is just laziness on Misseps' part.
>>
>>90161311
Glorious Star suffering.
>>
So was the stuff at the start of Just Friends with Marco thinking he was the third wheel a red herring? Cause that part was kinda confusing.
>>
I've never quite known which one's the better rip, thanks
>>
>>90161345
No, I think it was there to give more characterisation to Marco and show that he's still insecure and considers himself to be boring next to Star, who's way cooler.

And he wasn't wrong - Star did completely dominate Jackie's attention.

But of course also as a bit of a red herring. At first it seems it's about Marco feeling down and still being insecure, but in the end it turns out it was just Star being hyper and not realising her feelings or position till the end
>>
>>90161311
>all that shit to watch a childrens cartoon
Just how autistic can you be
>>
>>90161311
>JUST friends

Excellent
>>
>>90161345
It was all to do that river scene that confirmed Jackie as mermaid.
>>
File: mermaid deepest lore autism.jpg (3MB, 1219x4396px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid deepest lore autism.jpg
3MB, 1219x4396px
>>90161441
Yeah the episode actually gave some stealthy development to Jackie. I wonder why they focused on her pierced ear like that.

Considering the level of 3d chess and foreshadowing and callbacks in the show's writing, I absolutely refuse to believe Jackie's continuing water theme thing isn't intentional and wouldn't be a plot point eventually.

What do people think it is? Maybe not the Mermaid Jackie exiled royalty hiatus-tinfoil meme, but what?
>>
Star's official theme music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
>>
>Star, after whatever cavalcade of bullshit happens in the finale, falls into a depression.
>Her hair grows even longer, to the point when it reaches the ground.
>She starts covering herself with it like Kelly.
>>
The fact that I still see Jackie as a plot device shows that the writers really are only using her as "Marcos temporary girlfriend". I mean, they spent the time giving Janna a lot of character, but Jackie is still carboard as fuck.
>>
>>90161311
Thread theme

https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCNBE
>>
>>90161413
It's easy enough to notice video/audio desync when you're watching a show.

The rest is just knowing how to use ffmpeg.
>>
>>90161487
Honestly, the only flail I find to "Jackie is a mermaid" theory is the younger years she has been living in Marco's town. Guess she could have been turned into a human very early, or being born a human but living in the river early on where their parents (Who have never been shown) could have lived.
If it were some random stuff like "I ran away from home and got to live in the riverside", it would have been told. It's some magic stuff, trust me.
>>
File: ye.png (290KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
290KB, 623x457px
This family is a clusterfuck.
>>
>>90161487
Its something. Sirens often have an ocean theme to go along with them, and sometimes they're shown to take the form of Mermaid's.
Maybe Jackie is a descendant of a siren? Maybe she's actually one herself.
>>
>>90161345
He has a low self esteem. It's not the first time Marco has expressed feelings of inferiority compared to Star; he perceives himself as much lesser than any of the people surrounding him.
I actually felt worse for Marco during this episode than I did for Star, to be honest.
>>
File: 1479717171825.png (554KB, 991x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479717171825.png
554KB, 991x552px
>>90161505
>they spent the time giving Janna a lot of character, but Jackie is still carboard as fuck.
I disagree with that a bit.
Both Janna and Jackie have gotten similar treatment; the characters they already had have been sort of established further.

It's just that Janna's character is "smug scoundrel and Star's human school friend who's not Marco" and Jackie's character is "Marco's dream girl who's athletic, friendly, cool, pretty, laid back and amazing".
Neither of them have been given much character development outside of those roles at all, it's just that villains tend to always seem more interesting than heroes. Janna doesn't have "a lot" of character, but what little she has seems more interesting than being blandly perfect and beautiful.
>>
>>90161583
Eclipsa with Toffee.
>>
>>90161487
>file name

LEEPEST DORE!
>>
File: 1485131202370.png (225KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485131202370.png
225KB, 1000x1000px
Reminder: Mermaids are known for approaching doomed ships
>>
>>90161505
>bawww she's a plot device because she's in the way of my ship
Starcucks everyone.
>>
So did the kekening produce any new fanart? I had to leave in just a few hours — too little for even the local drawfags who started on something almost immediately to finish.
>>
File: 1485538591917.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485538591917.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>90161615
>>
>>90161623
Aval0nx already made a edgy comic, but nothing else so far.
>>
Jesus fuck this episode. Bad memories of high school. Anybody else inadvertently string a girl along because you were too oblivious to her feelings?

It's been years and I still feel like shit.
>>
>>90161615
Kekers
>>
>>90161345
It started off with Star not wanting Jackie to feel like a third wheel. Then Marco was the third wheel. Then Star third wheeled herself.
>>
>>90161647
This girl had a crush on me since middle school. I honestly really preferred her as a friend and only now realized that me acting like I did around her only encouraged her and made me feel worse.
>>
>>90161615
>that shirt
wew
>>
>>90161647
I've never experienced anything like this, so maybe that's why I have a hard time connecting to this episode? I wanna feel sad, why can't I just fucking feel with everyone else here?
>>
>>90161676
I wanna dig up her lore too.
>>
>Ecplipsa will be free soon.
>Toffee is back in power.
>Star is slowly losing herself to dark magic.
Shits about to get complicated.
>>
Who will suffer more in the end Marco or Star?
>>
File: this seems familiar somehow.jpg (27KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
this seems familiar somehow.jpg
27KB, 500x362px
Man, and I thought Sayaka blowing it with her potential love interest was bad.
>>
>>90161712
Hopefully marco desu
>>
>>90161345
a) builds up the conflict that takes place between Star and Marco
b) explains why Jackie wasn't around for the last 5 episodes
c) shows Marco's image issues didn't just disappear because he's dating Jackie
>>
>>90161712
Marco, after Star kills Jackie
>>
>>90161583
So the Mewnian Kingdom has Enatic succession? That's pretty much non-existent on Earth. Does the title go to the closest female relative or the eldest of the dynasty if the Monarch has no daughters I wonder?
>>
>>90161697
Autism. Real talk though if you've never crushed somebodies feelings pray you never will. Unless you're a sociopath it's like kicking a dog you will feel like scum for years afterwards.

My junior year in High School I had to turn down a girl for prom because I already made plans and I thought we were just friends and I genuinely didn't like her like that.

I will never forget the look on her face.
>>
>>90161717
I said it in the first thread of the night, but all this situation reminds me of Strawberry 100%. If he ends up with Jackie is gonna be as hilarious as Manaka going with Nishino
>>
File: you're cute.png (701KB, 718x904px) Image search: [Google]
you're cute.png
701KB, 718x904px
>>90161487
>Jackie Lynn Thomas
>LYNN = LAKE
>THOMAS = TWIN, shared name with Tom

ffs nefcy for real
>>
>>90161746
I think Moon actually has a another brother besides Heartrude, but it seems like she's the oldest. Her name also follows the tradition of the ruler having a celestial name
>>
>>90161712
It'll be equal amount of suffering. Star for obvious reasons and Marco when he realizes that he's been ruining Stars emotional state without realizing it.
>>
>>90161712
Marco after his mermaid vanishes and his realization he's been duped his whole life by forces beyond.
>>
>>90161746
>Enatic succession
Doesn't England have that shit for the last centuries? Or how it comes there are always queens before kings?
>>
>>90161746
They're probably humanoid insects. Female rulership would kind of make sense.
>>
>>90161780
He's a thirsty dumbass going after typical valley trash. I feel really bad for him.
>>
>>90161787
>Sorry Marco, this weird lizard dude payed me in candy to lead you on for years.
>I'm finally free. See ya never, Diaz.
>>
>>90161413
Enough to post on /co/
>>
>>90161712
Star, because the whole premise of the show is her needing to grow as a person and learn responsibility etc, and because she's been repeatedly shown to be a spoiled, selfish fuck-up who don't give a shit about duty or responsibility and is reckless with stuff and relationships.

Marco has been consistently suffering more throughout the show, and also hasn't fucked up as bad. So since it's all about Star, she's gonna go through the bigger hurdles.
>>
>>90161717
Sayaka blew it worse though.

She was his childhood friend, spent all her time visiting him and looking after him, wished her life away so he could get better.

Then he just gets snatched away by some bitch-ass hoe, while she falls into despair and becomes a mermaid.
>>
>>90161345
Marco's still rather insecure, particularly with Jackie and given his last outing went so well he didn't want to screw up the next one that was suddenly thrust upon him by Star. Star's over eagerness to make sure Jackie felt included in her and Marco's activities lead to her overdoing things a bit and making Marco feel left out like the third wheel, though he does it to himself with how awkward he still is around Jackie.

Jackie picks up on his low mood and reassures him that they're all in this together and to chill out about things and try and enjoy himself, Star chimes in with an agreement. Marco finally calms down and then the episode progresses in the reverse with Star realising that she's now the third wheel in the concert as Marco's diverted his attention between her and Jackie now, with his more intimate attention going to Jackie.

It's a tough situation to be in for anyone, doubly so for someone as emotional as Star, particularly with the things on her mind recently.
>>
>>90161818
Damn, I can taste the salt from over here.
>>
>>90161746
>>90161812
I think the owners of the wand are always female, and since it also seems the owner of the wand is always queen it's just how it works out.

It's canon that they're the only ones with cheek marks and those seem to indicate the ability to dip down.
>>
File: bong.jpg (92KB, 460x398px) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
92KB, 460x398px
maybe star will have a nice day tommorrow
>>
File: punkstarnmorty.png (572KB, 1135x979px) Image search: [Google]
punkstarnmorty.png
572KB, 1135x979px
Too stressed out from all the cuckqueaning? Why not take a break, have a relaxing smoke with your interdimensional buddies.
>>
>>90161818
10 years from now, she's either gonna be fat with 2 kids or someone who hangs out with highschool freshman to try and feel young again. Either way, Marco is fucked if he keeps up with her.
>>
>>90161840
I don't think she is gonna full grow up until the genocidal past of the Mewni is dealt with.
>>
>>90161811
It hasn't. Women have just been firstborn after they changed the laws of succession and inheritance. English inheritance laws really fucked over women and second sons until surprisingly recent.
>>
>>90161854
Canon that only the women have cheek marks, that is.
>>
Why is Marco best girl? I mean she the best out of all of the cast.
>>
>>90161487
Remove the tom jackie ship reaching shit at the end please. The purpose of the the image is to prove jackie is a mermain why does that last part need to be there since it isn't relevant in the least. That is like me writing about how Mozart may or may not be alive then saying his favorite cheese is mozzarella at the end because there names sound similar.
>>
File: HOW.png (429KB, 823x444px) Image search: [Google]
HOW.png
429KB, 823x444px
I'm curious how all of these people fit

You have Moon. Heartrude is her brother. Etheria is her aunt. I think the woman next to Heartrude might be his wife. There's a girl with symbols on her cheeks, so she can't have married in. And then the dude who looks like heartrude, but with lighter hair. Maybe he's Moon's youngest sibling?

I have no idea how the two in the front fit.
>>
>>90161780
>he's been ruining Stars emotional state without realizing it.
Yeah, let's blame the guy who is totally supportive of her best friend and have no idea of what's going on because Star keeps her shit deep inside instead of giving Star the agency she needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 131152224653.jpg (47KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
131152224653.jpg
47KB, 300x392px
>>90161811
>Or how it comes there are always queens before kings?
>always

nigga what the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
Marco Diaz did nothing wrong.
>>
What if Star is the big Green light in the season finale promo? Thinking about it, Moon really shouldn't be suprised by Toffee/Ludo, and they probably ran past their minions before that.
>>
>>90161854
Is that true? Because the concept art actually gave Heartrude diamonds just like Moon
>>
>>90161918
Going after an obvious 30 year old posing as a highschool student seems pretty wrong.
>>
File: 1426535309896.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426535309896.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>
>>90161505
Nice cool girl is still a character like it or not. Also have you just been zoning out whenever she is on screen she is always saying thing that show her more as just that skateboard obsessed girl from season 1
>>
>>90161888
What I'd like to know is, does symbols are exclusive of the royal family? Does that mean Miss Heinous is a renegade sister or cousin? And why does she hides her heritage?
>>
File: 1487835244359.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487835244359.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
So...if Just Friends was leaked, what are the chances Face the Music and Starcrushed will be as well?
>>
>>90161420
>implying Star has guts to rape Marco
>implying safe kid doesn't wearing chastity belt
>>
Star thirdwheeled herself into a date. Why? Was she hoping to build up enough trust with Jackie so she would agree to a threesome?
>>
File: ohhh boy.png (105KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh boy.png
105KB, 288x352px
>>90161887
wew lad
>>
>>90161957
Its a chastity belt his parents made him. He still hasn't realized its made of paper mache. Its fucked the moment it gets wet.
>>
>>90161920
I think the fact that he has them in concept art but not in the final episode seems to imply it's canon, at least until the show contradicts it.

Because that and the fact that we've only seen women with them in-show seems to indicate that Daron or someone saw that and said "no, we only want women to have them" and so they didn't keep them.
>>
>>90161954
Not bad. Best chance would be sometime Sunday.
>>
File: starsandwich.png (146KB, 582x782px) Image search: [Google]
starsandwich.png
146KB, 582x782px
>>90161623
>>
>>90161963
Was trying to make herself be okay with them dating, maybe show herself it wouldn't be that bad with Jackie around

...that worked out
>>
>>90161954
Very low, because Just Friends was a B-side episode.
>>
>>90161898
Not really interesed in english monarchy, since it's not from my country, but I've always hear of Queen victoria, Queen Elisabeth, God save the queen, and all that stuff. Though queens got the rights to reign.
>>
>>90161918
Well of course he did nothing wrong. He would have been completely fine going with Star alone, and she would have probably slobbered all over his Diaz. But nope, gotta cuck herself.
>>
Does anyone else feel bad for Jackie? I mean, the episode where Marco will breakup with her will happen sooner or later, but will it be a mutual thing?
>>
File: skincare routine.png (266KB, 428x542px) Image search: [Google]
skincare routine.png
266KB, 428x542px
>>90161951
>symbols are exclusive of the royal family?
Yes, only the women of the royal House of Butterfly
>Does that mean Miss Heinous is a renegade sister or cousin?
something like that, could be a distant grand-aunt or whatever

>And why does she hides her heritage?
It's a very good question anon, a mystery I think will def be addressed later on. For now we don't know.

Star / hearts, Moon / diamonds, Eclipsa / spades, Heinous / clubs. She's gonna be somehow significant, I'd wager
>>
File: 1487821433601.jpg (286KB, 1302x998px) Image search: [Google]
1487821433601.jpg
286KB, 1302x998px
>>90161623
Mostly Yandere Star art so far.

Pic related is from the /trash/ thread.
>>
>Jackie isn't a character, but other side character is

This logic needs to stop. Jackie has been getting flashes of development with every episode that's plot has something to do with her. Same as any other side character.

Of course she's not going to get the same kind of development as Star or Marco, BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A MAIN CHARACTER. But to say that she's less of a character than "x" side character, who has had just about the same level of development she has, is absolutely retarded. Jackie has probably had more development than most of the other reoccurring side characters in the show.
>>
>>90161847
Oh dang, I forgot about Sayaka's mermaid motif. That makes Jackie being a mermaid even more likely.
>>
>>90161990
Basically grow accustomed to the boiling water by rising the temperature so slowly she wouldn't notice, right? Until she was the only person in that concert all alone and she basically dipped into the boiling water straight ahead.
>>
So, how hard it is for Marco to jerk off while living with girl who doesn't understand the meaning of the words 'personal space'?
>>
>>90161954
At best, Face the Music and Starcrushed will leak Sunday night on Spectrum.
>>
What do you think Star did after that concert? Kill puppies? Cry herself to sleep?
>>
>>90161623
Posted this WIP in the previous thread before it died. Will finish later
>>
>>90162009
Not really, since Jackie and Marco love each other and won't break up. But thanks for the delusions, Starcuck.
>>
>>90161487
I actually appreciate this autism. It brings fresh fruit to the threads. Could be possible.
>>
>>90162028
Marco is pure.
>>
>>90162019
They're saying that because Jackie is an obvious threat to the ded Starco ship.
>>
>>90162037
Masturbate furiously to her cucking.
>>
If siblings have the same symbols, then Moon's mother would have had stars on her cheeks. Is this where Star's name came from? Moon honoring her mother?
>>
>>90162009
If they do, it won't be for a while. This episode set the momentum as upward. It started out awkward as fuck, and slowly they warmed up to hanging out as gf/bf. It doesn't make sense to suddenly have that momentum shift downward and have them crash.
>>
>>90162037
Went to Jackie's house and turned on all the sinks. Now the water bill will be ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>90162021
>this show has cucking and mermaids therefore this completely other show from years later where the character in question isn't even the one getting cucked is the mermaid
Nice leap of logic there Starcofag.
>>
>>90161878
Mah Man!! You have refined tastes! well done! =3 Princess Marco is best grill!
>>
>>90162019
It's just Starcofags looking for any reason to shoot Jarco down. Just ignore them.
>>
I wish marco kept some of his confidence from his hekapoo adventure. I felt really bad for him this episode.
>>
>>90162065
But it is gonna get crashed. Or more likely, Starcrushed.
>>
File: file.png (23KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23KB, 300x57px
>>90162028
He only jerks off to Jackie and his love pillow of her. because unlike Star his heart isn't a revolving door.

Now he doesn't need that.
>>
>>90162017
If yandere Star wasn't a thing it should be now.

How would yandere Star fit into the SVTFOE universe? Would she kidnap Marco and keep him to herself or be more silent about it and go around eliminating the competition?
>>
>>90162037
Turn on the old spying spell, contemplate nuking the whole stadium while masturbating furiously.
>>
>>90162039
Star in her natural state.
>>
>>90162039
wwowwowowoowwwoowoWOWOWOWWOWOOWOWOW
>>
>>90162025
Basically,
>Oh god Marco is going to hang out with Jackie more
>How can I be okay with this
>I know, I'll create a controlled situation to chill with both of them. Get used to them being around each other
>This well be great, we can all hang out as a group of friends.
Later
>Oh god everyone is kissing
>I fucking forgot this was a FUCKING ROMANCE BAND
>Oh fuck I'm still holding Marcos hand
>....
>>
>>90161780
Yeah, right. Because women are always the victims and men are jerks that even notice their feelings 'cause they're in love for other girl.
>>
So, will the threads be nothing but shipfags arguing about stuff? Or is it just gonna be a couple of anons doing it and flooding the thread, because that Starcuck guy has been pretty consistent so far.
>>
>>90162110
>it's just one guy
Take a look at this faggot.
>>
>>90161857

good
>>
File: berserk1-1.jpg (337KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
berserk1-1.jpg
337KB, 1024x768px
Star will do nothing wrong
>>
>>90162079
You and me both, he's his own worst enemy. That being said, what little snippets we've seen from Starcrushed seem to indicate that he's getting more comfortable around Jackie. Perhaps the events of Just Friends was the final kick that he needed to move past his self sabotage when Jackie's about. It would align with that he learned in All Belts are Off.
>>
>>90162104
Do you think she planned this all far ahead or was it just subconscious? She seemed to be in denial until she first saw Marco and Jackie kiss.
>>
>>90162110
>the it's one guy meme again
>>
File: baitposts.jpg (50KB, 780x535px) Image search: [Google]
baitposts.jpg
50KB, 780x535px
>>90162110
It's just 1 or 2 shitposters trying to bait people. Report them, ignore them, and move on.
>>
>>90162110
well what did you expect, the last episode was about shipping
>>
>>90162102
Thanks
>>
>>90162040
>Being so delusions you convince yourself that a relationship that happen midway through a series is going never break up.
Wew lad! So can't wait for you Jarco fans to get cuck .
>>
Anyone else find it weird how we didn't get to see Moon's mom in the Grandma Room? Maybe they're saving that reveal for something
>>
>>90162110
Explain the meaning of shipfaggotry. Checking online says that refers to people that put characters into relationships, but the fucking episode was ab out dealing with a relationship, so pretty much little else to argue about.
>>
>>90161311
watch the episode on TV and you wont have to worry about this
>>
>>90162104
>>Oh god everyone is kissing
Amazing how everyone did the same at the exact same time. Either that song comes with instructions or the universe just wanted to fuck with Star's heart a bit more.
>>
>>90162142
Honestly though, this series romance stuff reminds me a lot of Kim Possible. Kim and Ron had a fuck ton of different relationships that always lasted half a season at most. Its obvious that Star vs is going down the same route.
>>
>>90162147
Maybe she just never did anything important.
>>
>>90162127
I think she's confused. We've already seen how she's not being honest with herself about her feelings.

She's probably partially unaware that her feelings for Marco have moved past platonic. Or she's aware of it and trying to hide them for misguided reasons of maintaining their friendship.

Either way homegirl is her own worst enemy.
>>
File: 1487347747980.png (367KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487347747980.png
367KB, 1000x1000px
>>90162071
Well of course, she the cutest.
>>
>>90161776
>Jackie is the Lady of the Lake
>Marco played by Adam McArthur
>McArthur means son of Arthur
>Marco became a trained swordsman in Heckapoo's dimension
Jackie presents Marco with Excalibur when?
>>
>>90162168
Kim Possible didn't have this level of emotional terrorism.
>>
>>90162195
I think Marco would be the one present his sword to Jackie, anon.
>>
>>90162186
She was still a Queen of Mewni. It was the queen room
>>
>>90161311

>Use 4chan guy not SRS
>Post the link to SRS
>>
What emotions were Star trying to convey at the end of the episode?
>>
>>90162195
>VA name level deep lore
MAXIMUM DEPTH ACHIEVED.
>>
>>90162187
We can clearly rule out physical attraction as a main factor. I mean, Marco is pretty attractive, but that's not what drew her to him. Not like Oskar anyway. What could have changed to make this happen? I mean, at which point could this have happened?
>>
File: 1487159654643.jpg (4MB, 3848x3984px) Image search: [Google]
1487159654643.jpg
4MB, 3848x3984px
We're getting ready to reach Chihiro levels of despair
>>
>>90161746
I wonder what happened to Moon's parents. Maybe Toffee killed them.
>>
>>90161391

>Thinks Jackie's too cool, locked up by anxiety
>Star opens the door for that relationship
>Can't hang out with both Jackie and Star because Star is too cool, locked up by anxiety
>Star opens that door as well for him
>Doesn't like what she sees.
So is that foreshadowing as well, or just a a paralell?

And is there a remote chance that Star still doesn't understand her feelings for Marco? Could she still believe she's angry because Jackie is stealing her Nacho Machine?
>>
>>90162168
I wish the events of the Blood Moon Ball didn't happen. That way, at least I could try and fool myself into thinking Starco won't be canon.
Still, got to enjoy all this Starcucking while it last
>>
>>90162222
Probably when she went all out to save his ass in the season 1 finale. Sacrificing her wand is probably what really did it.
>>
>>90162226
I'm still upset about that
>>
>>90162216
Pent up negative emotions needing release.
>>
>>90162211
Maybe she felt that having the room named after her was better than a portrait.
>>90162216
Denial and a stepford smile which hid a seething homicidal rage.
>>
File: 1486390230985.png (389KB, 747x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486390230985.png
389KB, 747x578px
>Star continues walking away from concert after blowing up sign

>Still smiling

>Glossaryck's words echo in her head

>Tear rolls down her cheek

>Still smiling
>>
File: computer cat.jpg (108KB, 346x273px) Image search: [Google]
computer cat.jpg
108KB, 346x273px
This is a PSA on making constructive/quality posts.

These are examples of how to make constructive/quality posts:
>>90161391
>>90161487
>>90161606
>>90161849

These are examples of how NOT to make quality/constructive posts:
>>90161621
>>90162040
>>90162069
>>90162142

Thank you and please try to make more quality posts.

And yes I'm well aware of the autism and likely futility of this post.
>>
>>90162211
>>90162147
I think they just wanted to show a sampling of queens.

We know there are several we weren't show considering how far back Eclipsa is from Moon.

Also, yeah, possible Toffee killed her.
>>
>>90161999
Those queens are considered so iconic in part precisely because they were Queens, and it was exceptional for a woman to rule. For the most part it's been kings. Also Victoria reigned for a very long time during a period that's been very popular in entertainment (the victorian period), so it might influence it.
The lyrics of the national anthem change according to the sex of the reigning monarch, and since Queen Elizabeth has reigned for a very long time it's been "God Save the Queen" for a very long time, but will become "God Save the King" again the moment she dies or abdicates and either Charles or William will take the throne.

I think throughout the history of the English/British throne, since the 800s, there's been like 7 or 8 ruling queens, some of which ruled only for some months or days or something like that because the situation was a bit turbulent. Proper Queens who wielded power and ruled for more than a full year have been
Mary, 5 years 1553 ->
Elizabeth I "the virgin queen", 45 years 1558 ->
Mary II, 5 years 1689 ->
Anne, 12 years 1702 ->
Victoria, 64 years 1837 ->
Elizabeth II, so far 65 years, 1952 -> present

So it's not really at all like there's "always" queens first. 6 long-term queens during a span of 1100+ years isn't that much.
>>
star smiling while blowing up the fucking signboard was actually terrifying what the hell
>>
>>90162259
Eat shit
>>
>>90162226
Getting the screen caps ready as we speak homie. I want a fast release.
>>90162259
Bitch, who are you?
>>
>>90162274
Jackie's gonna wake up bald one morning if this goes on.
>>
>>90162235
She did gave up her most priced possession for him without hesitation. However, that's a sign of her love for him, not really the start. I think, and I know it sounds cliche, that Blood Moon Ball was the first time she saw Marco as an attractive guy, as something more than her bestie. I mean, this mysterious stranger shows up and enraptures you, only to reveal he's someone you know. The romance was immediately lost as soon as he revealed himself, but I think that subconscious or not, that moment made Star realize that Marco could be more than just her best friend.
>>
>>90162222
It just happens over time when you're close with someone who you get on with extremely well. It's understandable for highly positive emotions to begin developing as time goes on in that scenario, chemistry is huge.
>>
I don't understand....

I thought was supposed to be a pretty great place....
>>
>>90162253
I wonder of Eclipsa had to to through all this shit.
You know, "the more powerful you are the harder your training will be".
>>
>using anyone but the reliable degenerates on 4chan for new episodes
>>
>>90162310
Eclipsa just wanted monster dick, the green magic was an added bonus.
>>
>>90162222
I think there maybe a disconnect between what she thinks she wants and what she actually wants.

She has a preference for 'bad boys' and every time Marco has done the Tall, Dark, and Mysterious bit she's fallen for him.

But she knows that's not the 'real' Marco. She's maturing as a person and what she likes is changing and she's too young to understand that.
>>
>>90162299
So, overexposure to Marco due to them living in the same place and basically doing everything together?
>>
>>90162273
Well, the more you know, I guess. It can be messy to change all the queen's renferences once the ol' lady dies, thought, thinking of modern feminism maybe it stays that way.
>>
>>90161780
>Marco when he realizes that he's been ruining Stars emotional state without realizing it.
You know, it seems he at least has an idea it hurts her.
>>
Is Jackie Marco's first?
Why is he so cute bros?
>>
>>90160035
request from the last thread.

Can anyone tell me what star's response was to the question posited in the file name?
>>
Trap marcofags need to commit mass suicide
>>
>>90162061
Nigga wtf?
It represents playing cards.
>>
File: 1487825130202.png (1MB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
1487825130202.png
1MB, 1773x1773px
Face the Music:
>*pyrotechnics*
>She's a rebel princess, she's the best
>She's a ball of lightning in a hot pink dress
>She's a thunder storm roaring through the night
>She's a shooting star and she's lighting up the sky
>"what a delightful little diddy, good job, Star"
>"aww yayy....it's not over yet"
>*80's percussion sounds*
>We're no strangers to love
>you know the rules and so do I..
>>
>>90162342

Nice
>>
>>90162342
Noice
>>
>>90162325
They cuddle together and watch movies every Thursday. It's more than exposure. The attraction is there they're just not fully aware of it.
>>
Is there a word for self induced NTR like this?
>>
>>90162317
I've been online since the release and I enjoyed this episode like a hundred times more than any of the other ones. Thanks to you, guys. This board is awesome.
>>
You know what would have made "Just Friends" absolutely perfect? If at the end after Star walks away and blows up that billboard, it just plays the outro. Except it's night, there's no lyrics, just slightly distorted music, Star just walks all the way home with her green wand with no animal friends around and there's no Marco to greet her at the end. And the best part is that she's smiling the whole time.
>>
>>90162342
Perfect
>>
File: fake glossaryck.png (591KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
fake glossaryck.png
591KB, 853x479px
>>90162352

Face the music will fuck Star up completely

In more than one way
>>
File: 1485744441599.png (130KB, 215x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485744441599.png
130KB, 215x454px
>>90162158
>watch the episode on TV
>on tv
hahaha what a fag.
>>
>>90162325
I wonder if overexposure is the right word to use, but yes their proximity and positive chemistry is a huge factor in her developing feelings.
>>
File: 1487184196265.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1487184196265.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>90162259
damn how tf do i miss these good outlooks in the episode
>>
>>90162342
This is just cruel. I love it.
>>
TIL: Daron actually went to Calarts. The more you know, I guess
>>
>>90161935
But marco's actually 16 years older than he looks. He's the perfect cougar bait
>>
>>90162310
It's not about being powerful, it's that Star is such a lazy, spoiled slacker who only cares about having fun and refuses to put in an effort it literally takes the universe falling to actual pieces around her before she'll even give it an honest try.

Glossaryck tried to advice her and instruct her to practice her magic, he tried to sulk at her and get her in slight trouble in By the Book etc, but none of it worked, and he's had to resort to forcing Star to see just what's at stake in order to smack some sense into her, so to speak
>>
This episode made me want star to get cucked and deserve it. She made this happen. Marco was just fine making it a besties event but no... she had to invite the gf. She forced this. So she deserves to get cucked.
>>
>>90162371
>thatgif
MUH DICK
>>
>>90162364
For fucks sake, they even hang out when Marco is taking a shower. I wouldn't be shocked if they were fuck buddies before becoming romantically involved.
>>
>>90161311
>tfw Jackie is a Siren
>tfw she tries to kickstart Star's ebilness
>tfw shipfags are blown the fuck out
>tfw decency returns and the audience becomes less autistic
>>
File: That face .png (182KB, 370x361px) Image search: [Google]
That face .png
182KB, 370x361px
>>90162110
The funny part is that every post in this thread is just me and you.

Now take your red pill.
>>
File: Double Pussy Galore.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Double Pussy Galore.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
>>90162342
If you have time, some more cucking to recreate.

As for Star response: ThisIsFine.jpg
>>
>>90162352
Yeah, looks like it's pretty clear Star will use the song as an opportunity to say to Marco that HEY! I'M A PRINCESS WITH MAGICAL POWERS! I AM THE SUPERIOR CHOICE!
>>
>>90162222
Both Star and Marco bonded and became close buds just by living and going on adventures together

Difference is Marco has only seen Star post-breakup, unlike Star who's seen Marco's relationship form in front of her eyes, so only one of them have converted their mindset in a romantic context
>>
>>90162423
I wouldn't be shocked at all if there was a twist that involved Eclipsa fucking with Marco's memories and inserting Jackie into them.
>>
>>90162364
Or, their relationship is like that of a brother and sister with its closeness. After all, they invited Ponyhead to snuggle with them too. Everything Marco and Star do together screams childhood innocence
>>
>>90161878
That's a cute star
>>
>>90162429
You're a cruel and wicked man.
>>
>>90162364
They're basically a couple in everything but name.
With Marco I get it, because he's not used to having female friends and since he sees Star as just a friend he doesn't think much of it.
But Star has been in relationships before; she sure knows what she's doing.

Well shit, that's pretty sad.
>>
>>90161311
For a song created for a cartoon, "Just Friends" is really catchy.
>>
File: now without logo.png (656KB, 965x708px) Image search: [Google]
now without logo.png
656KB, 965x708px
Tell Brittney something nice!
>>
>>90161487
What is the purpose of this?
If Jackie is a monster will this drive Star to go full Jackson on monster kind?
>>
File: harryn murhanhimo.png (104KB, 204x232px) Image search: [Google]
harryn murhanhimo.png
104KB, 204x232px
>>90162327
>It can be messy to change all the queen's renferences once the ol' lady dies, thought, thinking of modern feminism maybe it stays that way.
>messy
What the hell are you trying to say? You make no sense.
You mean people would have a hard time referring to the new monarch by their sex? Like, they'd have no problem changing the name of the monarch, minting new coins and printing new money with the face of the new monarch and all that, but somehow the title of King or Queen would be where it gets wayyyyyyyyyyyy too messy?

Do you think store clerks get all confused and distressed when they can't call everyone "sir" but actually sometimes have to use "ma'am", "madam" or "miss"? Wow, so messy. Damn feminism, I guess
>>
File: 1486605045791.jpg (160KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486605045791.jpg
160KB, 1366x768px
>>90162226
Despair? Interesting.
Why would I do that when I WON?
>>
>>90162472
You're cheeks are lucious
>>
>>90162485
I like the movie Dune.
>>
>>90162460
They're also at the age were childhood innocence is rapidly destroyed. Shit's going to hurt when it comes to light.
>>
File: trips confirm, brace for impact.png (78KB, 872x181px) Image search: [Google]
trips confirm, brace for impact.png
78KB, 872x181px
>>90162352
reminder
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>all of Jackie's ear piercings

What even was the point of flaunting her ear? it just looked weird
>>
>>90162488
Because it's referring to Starcofags
>>
>>90162110
QUEEN
>>
File: After the concert.png (261KB, 535x801px) Image search: [Google]
After the concert.png
261KB, 535x801px
Well, that was certainly something. For the first time since comming to earth, Star seems to be entirely alone.
>>
>>90162286
Glad someone's doing it. I was too tired to do the work last night myself.
>>
>>90162514
She's got to have some negatives.
>>
>>90162286
Its gonna be awkward for you when Marco and Jackie breakup.
>>
Did Daron really base Star off herself? Because Star is a terrible, annoying person
>>
>>90162506
wew it's gonna be a long four days
>>
>>90162472
not as bad as an opossum
>>
File: Nacho Boifriend.jpg (4MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Nacho Boifriend.jpg
4MB, 2550x3300px
>>90162429
I'll think about it.
>>
>>90162472
I like big girls
>>
>>90161345
I think it was all a red herring for the end.

First part is that Jackie would feel like the third wheel, second part Marco, last part the real lead up for Star being the third wheel
>>
>>90162555
Think of it as an incentive to not kill yourself.
>>
>>90162352
Face the Music:
>*pyrotechnics*
>"Oh.....it's not over yet"
>"OPEN THA DOOR. GET ON THA FLOOR"
>"EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR."
>>
>>90162544
she based star off of you FAGGOT
>>
File: red balloon.jpg (368KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
red balloon.jpg
368KB, 1996x3000px
>>90162505
Well, Marco still hasn't made his balloon yet afterall
>>
I think Earth is a pretty gre-at place.
That's saying something, 'cause I've been through outer space.
I think it suits me, it's just my style.
I think I'm gonna stay a little while.

I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.
I'm blasting monsters and I never break a sweat.
I'm really thinking I could call this place home!
>>
>>90162310
Not really. Glossaryck said that she was his best student, even more so than Moon who actually willingly read the Book of Spells during her free time as a child.
>>
>>90162568
It took me a while to finally get Nacho boyfriend
>>
>>90162429
>Zoey Kush
Nice. gonna have to look that up.
>>
File: JackieDazzling.gif (4MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
JackieDazzling.gif
4MB, 512x288px
We all know the freaking show is about Star Butterfly! and as Daron Nefcy said, she is an avid fan of Shoujo Manga... so I am pretty sure the show will end in Starco.

But can't you guys just calm the eff down and let the people who watches the show for the story and character development enjoy this moments? I mean let's be honest...

Star Butterfly is super cute and cool... energetic and a freaking princess! Marco would have his life solved if he ends up pairing with her! She is royalty and a pretty cute and cool girl. Marco only sees her as her best friend in the world and that's ok! I mean I'd LOVE to have a friend like her and by friend I just mean A FRIEND that's all no romance involved.

Now... Jackie Lynn Thomas is the perfect girl for Marco Diaz obviously in his own opinion... She is super hot, cool, athletic, she skateboards like a god (holy shit she even made a tenth flip or some shit like that while getting down that water canal!), she is relaxed, is not spoiled or obstinate and mostly... has been his crush for like... FOREVER?

Jackie Lynn Thomas is the representation of that "unreachable totally out of your league" girl that every single boy has had a crush on at least once in his life... so now that he is ACTUALLY DATING HER... he is obviously worried he will fuck up and end up boring her. I mean come on! that girl called him when we was about to sleep and she was freaking skateboarding with friends or something!

That's why I am happy to see Marco and Jackie paired up at the moment, he is living his dream! He is dating the girl of his dreams! Just let the boy be insecure and feel overwhelmed by the cool and cute girlfriend he has! We've all been there!

I mean Star and Marco have a whole lot of chemistry but... let the boy live his dream at least a little... I just don't want Star to do some type of stupid spoiled brat temper tantrum and ruin his chance with his dream girl.

Also... cute Dazzling eyes? Jackie is really cute too =)
>>
File: janna.png (90KB, 540x317px) Image search: [Google]
janna.png
90KB, 540x317px
>i wonder what my only 3 friends are doing we should all get together like friends do
>>
>Star will take off her cuck horns when she gives up on Marco
This will happen and will canonize that she does indeed wear cuckhorns
>>
>>90162573
I still want to do it though
>>
>>90162521
Thanks for the colors geno.
>>
>>90162594
IT HIT ME SO HARD
>>
>>90161712
I personally don't think it's fair to have Star go through all this self-inflicted suffering without Marco getting some too. He's our secondary protagonist after all.

It doesn't have to be as bad of course, but it's not like Zuko was the only person to suffer bad things, Aang got his fair share too
>>
>>90162608

Jackie is extremely cute
>>
>>90162610

fuck off Janna no one likes yo
>>
>>90162521
who is the artist?
>>
>>90162577
>*pyrotechnics*
>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
>I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB
>IN THE SHAPE OF A HEART IN HER CHEEKS
>>
>>90162610
I wondered what would have happened if she was invited too lol
>>
File: IMG_1416.png (63KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.png
63KB, 640x603px
>>90162521
>Star and Marco are based on Daron and her husband

Man, what if this entire show is just an elaborate "I want a divorce" message to her hubby?
>>
>>90162650
Probably would have distracted Jackie the whole time so Star could get some of that (D)iaz.
>>
>>90162647
>"All STAR"
>>
File: Picture 232.png (169KB, 277x433px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 232.png
169KB, 277x433px
>>90162636
Jackie is SO cute and adorable
>>
File: wtf.png (130KB, 324x366px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
130KB, 324x366px
>>90162352
>>90162577
>>90162647
>>90162664
>kids these days
>>
>>90162656
>the last episode has live action footage of her husband crying
>husband: "Nefcy does it again"
>>
>I miss Sabrina and Chantelle's Booty
>>
>>90162670
why so many horns?
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>Got home
>"Let's see this new episode"
>That ending
>Broke the desk with my boner
>Need to go to Ikea now

Thank you based Nefcy
>>
>>90162568
Christ.
>>
>>90162544
No. The original chunni Star is based off of her. Star from the show is mostly a Disney creation inspired by Nefcy's original creation.
>>
>>90162650
What, as a joke? That'd be pretty funny. She'll think she's people!
>>
>>90162226
Wait for the series to be over son
>>
>>90162670
Avert thy eyes m'lord!
>>
>>90162610
>we should all get together like friends do
>like friends
>friends
See Janna the thing is you're only really friends with Star. You grew cold on Jackie once she started dating Marco, and Marco hates your guts due to all your bullshit, so tough deal.

I'm sure Star will take you out for ice cream one of these days, when Jackie and Marco are out skateboarding together, or something
>>
>>90162472
Your fat makes you fuckable now.
>>
>>90162656
Nah, she wants him to fuck other women while she watches
This is what Star wants.
>>
>>90162521
Did you colour that? If so, great job, the shading looks fantastic.
>>
File: meh.png (296KB, 444x570px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
296KB, 444x570px
>>90162226
You can't lose if you're just here to watch the forest burn.

I won then, I'll win now.
>>
>>90162647
>*pyrotechnics*
>DONT LOSE WAAAAAY
>IN YOUR MIND
>WE HAVE TO BE AS ONE
>HARBOR MY DEEP SECRET
>THAT MAKES ME SO BLUE
>>
>>90162613
>Kek
I always wondered if she would ever change that or her hair
>>
>>90161457
there is no "one thread"
>>
>>90162544
Nope... Disney changed Star Butterfly quite a bit... the original Star was a literal Otaku Chunnibyou girl with magic delusions xD I'd loved to see that Star too :P
>>
>>90162286
>Getting the screen caps ready as we speak
You're not planning on making one of those at the season end are you? Because the whole point of images like that and the Hall of Anal Devastation is that they are made 'after' the show is over completely.

I keep hearing about people making these and I feel like you guys are missing the point
>>
>>90162521
Just you wait until her family reacts to Star defending that not all monsters are bad and that some of them are just trying to look out for their families.
>>
Starco isn't ever gonna happen is it?
>>
Spades are just inverted hearts
>>
File: NO ES BUENO.png (307KB, 617x629px) Image search: [Google]
NO ES BUENO.png
307KB, 617x629px
>>90162670

>Star will embarass herself in front of Marco, her parents, the whole kingdom and the Magic High Commission
>>
>>90162746
now THIS is something I want to see! that would be such an interesting episode of Star and her family having issues about Star befriending Buffrog :P
>>
>>90162740
>XD
>:P

New fag plz
>>
>>90162758
It will be canon by the end of this season, cap this.
>>
>>90161811
>Or how it comes there are always queens before kings?
There aren't it's just that their two most recent queens were immortal lizards while the kings didn't last very long
>>
>>90162746
I can only imagine how poorly that will go down If she actually goes through with something positive relating to the monsters I will be blown away.
>>
>>90162746
>Oh Star, we've always known that. But we pretend it's not so for the sake of the people. The people are happier thinking that we keep them safe from a fundamentally evil enemy. This is what is being a Queen is all about. You need to grow up, Star
>>
>>90162758
Sure as shit not this season.
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
What would be sadder, Star finding out that she's the online Star in the universe that didn't hook up with her Marco or that every version of herself is doomed to that same fate?
>>
>>90162728
>*pyrotechnics*
>SO SHE SAID WHAT'S THE PROBLEM BABY
>WHAT'S THE PROBLEM I DON'T KNOW
>WELL MAYBE I'M IN LOVE (LOVE)
>THINK ABOUT IT EVERY TIME
>I THINK ABOUT IT
>CAN'T STOP THINKING 'BOUT IT
>>
Even if Starco does happen, you now have to live with the fact that Star deep down enjoys watching Marco fuck other women and tapping into her dark side.

Star is a masochist with a mean streak.
>>
>>90162772
Screw Buffrog, I wanna see Star getting confronted by Toffee about her family killing most of the monster population and taking their lands and food due to colonialism.
>>
>>90162544
Herself as a young girl
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-12-12-46-1.png (865KB, 1440x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-12-12-46-1.png
865KB, 1440x1993px
>>90162794
The latter
>>
>>90162808
I thought Starco was deader than dead and Jarco was endgame. What the fuck do you mean "Even if Starco wins". ;)
>>
Give me a paste bin wit hall the episodes, I've fallen behind
>>
File: emoji ploush deflated.png (345KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
emoji ploush deflated.png
345KB, 750x697px
>>90161615
>>
>>90162742
No. I know it's for the series end, or if it passes the point of no return, like if Star tries to kill Jackie or Jackie is evil or something.
I'm prepping for both sides anyway.
>>
So it was for sure not going to be a Starco episode, and I'm fine with that, because there is still season 3 and maybe even 4 for starco to happen which can make some good character development episodes, as well as good story push.

That being said, it killed seeing that ending and the forced smile. Like holy fuck i'm hallow and dead inside.

Also, would't Marco heard the billboard blow up, just as star is leaving, and see that shit and know somthing is up? Like goddamn I know he's oblivious but still that's a clear fucking sign!
>>
generals are cancer

The threads have never been more alive since they started being threads instead of the half dead forced general filled with their shitposting.

The show is actually talked about now instead of reposts and attention whoring
>>
>>90162809
That's another thing I want to see... I mean Dominic and a Daron have stated Toffee and Moon have a past story! I wanna know that story!
>>
>>90162800
>*pyrotechnics*
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>SAAAVE MEEEEE
>>
>>90162670
>you will never kiss Lekmet
>>
>>90162028
Well, he is ok with her watching him shower.
>>
>>90162758
Nope, don't listen to Starcucks.
>>
>>90162856
>*pyrotechnics*
>OCEAN MAN
>TAKE ME BY THE HAND, LEAD ME TO THE LAND, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND
>OCEAN MAN
>THE VOYAGE TO THE CORNER OF THE GLOBE IS A REAL TRIP
>OCEAN MAN
>>
>>90162687
>>90162740
Daron actually said that both the Disney Star and her comic Star have the same personality and that that's stayed the same over the years.

The only difference is that one actually has magic and one just pretends she does.
>>
File: jannaa.png (67KB, 170x228px) Image search: [Google]
jannaa.png
67KB, 170x228px
>>90162710
oh
>>
File: Star vs the Forces of Capitalism.png (269KB, 1008x588px) Image search: [Google]
Star vs the Forces of Capitalism.png
269KB, 1008x588px
>>90162800
>*pyrotechnics*
>*synchronized trumpet sounds*
>SOYUZ NERUSHIMY RESPUBLIK SVOBODNYKH
>SPOTILA NAVEKI VELIKAYA MYUUUUN
>DA ZDRASTVUYET SOZDANNY VOLLEY NARODOV
>YEDINY MOGUCHY MYUNISKY SOYUZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rAN-fIcco8
>>
So, can Daron actually draw really well, but chooses to do a more cartoony style? I'm not really that impressed by what I've seen of hers DESU
>>
>>90162838
Finally someone says it.

>b-b-but muh comfy!
>>
What if mewmans can't reproduce with humans?
>>
>>90161311
Does anybody have links for the megas of All belts are off and Collateral Damage?
>>
>Jackie reveals herself to be a mermaid and swims off into the ocean
>Marco: Oh man I need to talk to someone about this
>Star steps forward, hopefully
>Marco: Star... What's Janna's number again? I really need to talk to her about this
>>
>>90162158
TV is typically worse though, usually due to watermarks/logos/overlays and more transcodings.
>>
>>90162838
Phone posting and double line skip is more cancerous than people discussing a show in a way you don't approve.
>>
>>90162886
*citation needed*
>>
>>90162342
Brilliant work.
>>
File: dsc02175.jpg (168KB, 593x445px) Image search: [Google]
dsc02175.jpg
168KB, 593x445px
>>90162683
It's an actual breed, anon.

Once you unlock the multi-horn gene, shit gets completly random.
Normal sheep/goats have 2 horns. Multihorned sheeps and goats have 3-10 horns. The number is not heritable.
>>
>>90162911
only lazy people want to be apart of a general

We are not a apart of a general endless regurgitating and stuck in our ways

We are apart of a board as a whole, /co/, and can do as we please. Leave when we want, have a new thread when we want, discuss what is board related as we want
>>
>>90162913
Well if Starco does happen (which it won't), then I guess Star really will be raising "her husband's daughter"
>>
>>90162873
what?
>>
File: dance with me.png (303KB, 436x440px) Image search: [Google]
dance with me.png
303KB, 436x440px
Jackie is cute and perfect
>>
>>90162647
>*pyrotechnics*
>I GET A LITTLE BIT GENGHIS KHAN
>DON'T WANT YOU TO GET IT ON
>WITH NOBODY ELSE BUT ME
>OOOOH
>WITH NOBODY ELSE BUT MEEE
>>
>Star is always suffering

In going to drop this shit if it keeps happening.

STAR DESERVES LOVE AND HAPPINESS
>>
>>90162913
they are the same subspieces
>>
>>90162215
The first two links are to 4chan delivery guy's release.
>>
>>90162930
Hold the fuck on bitch, I'll have a cite in a minute.

It's from one of her interviews. Daron is the executive producer and involved with every episode so it's not like Disney just took the character and made the show themselves.
>>
>>90162838
>The show is actually talked about now instead of reposts and attention whoring
That's probably because we've been having new episodes almost every day, instead of being on hiatus for months, dude
>>
>>90162985
Oskar is there for her. Calling it.
>>
>>90162911
>finally
The blight that is generals has been known since their inception
>>
File: jarco hips.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jarco hips.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>90162976
>>
>>90162352
>in a hot pink dress
But she hardly wears pink
>>
>>90162742
Not that anon but I for one would like some chronicle compilation to look back at how the anal devastation evolved in various points of the show.
>>
>>90163002
it's not just that, even when we were without for months it was still more full than if it was the general back when we had weekly episodes. More full of life and discussion instead of prodding along reposting and waiting for someone to either draw or write something
>>
>>90163005
we know for a fact that Oskar appears in the finale
but what exactly gonna happen, is yet a mystery
>>
>>90162318
Imagine her post coitus, vagina gaping and gushing out huge wads of monster jizz. Inside we see trillions of sperm racing for that egg.
>>
>>90162991
nope Disney made the entire show themselves Daron just takes all of the credit
>>
What's the next step of her master plan?
>>
>>90163045
It was just foreplay
>>
>>90161615

fuck off with the mermaid shit
>>
>>90163055
prepping Star to be her protege
>>
>>90162472
I have a fetish for fat asian woman.
>>
File: 156b419be0e.jpg (34KB, 429x285px) Image search: [Google]
156b419be0e.jpg
34KB, 429x285px
>Star and Marco talk about the awkwardness between them
>Star confesses
>"Star... I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same"

PLACE YOUR FUCKING BETS LADS
>>
>>90163020
Even though they're awful, they can have their uses at certain points of the fandom. When there's a lot of hype and a lot of new stuff to discuss, no generals would mean loads and loads of different threads, meaning the board would get cluttered and the discussion would also be divided. At times a containment general thread is the best, most practical option.
>>
>>90163005
If Oskar kisses Star my rate would be at Guts level
>>
>>90163005
She´ll force him to learn karate and call her beautiful names in Spanish
>Mi preciosa princesa, hija de la luna y más brillante que las estrellas
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT RHOMUBULUS WAS RIGHT AND STAR MADE HIM STOP BELIEVING ON HIS GUT
>>
>>90163043
Please Marco is already obsessed with a smelly human dumpster. Star doesn't need to be too.
>>
>>90162930
>>90163051
>>90162991
>"This show’s really had a long road. I actually started pitching Star when I was still a junior in college. Mind you, the character of Star was always the same. But the show kept evolving and evolving,” Nefcy explained. “So by the time I got to Disney, I wound up making her a bit of an older character. And then the whole different dimensions thing took place. I think the world of Star vs. The Forces of Evil would up being so complicated because this show has been on my mind for — oh, I don’t know — maybe six years or something? So it’s really evolved in that way."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-hill/how-comic-con-helped-crea_b_5989262.html

Dumb site but she literally said it.
>>
>>90162474
No, if Star cuts off a mermaid's tail she can't be queen; I think that was the rule.
>>
File: StarVsCuckception.png (126KB, 1067x851px) Image search: [Google]
StarVsCuckception.png
126KB, 1067x851px
KEEP FAITH, BROTHERS
>>
>>90163080

Marco doesn't know spanish
>>
>>90163055
Crashing this crystal...
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>90161940
underated post right here
>>
anyone have mega for the the eps after bon bon the birthday clown?
>>
>>90163027
KNEW THAT ASS WAS REAL WHEN I HIT IT BOUNCE BACK
>>
>>90163055
Still be dead
>>
File: throwing-phone2.gif (2MB, 320x261px) Image search: [Google]
throwing-phone2.gif
2MB, 320x261px
>Marco feels bad about Star
>He goes to her party to see if she's ok
>Marco goes to the backyard
>Oskar and Star are making out on his car
>>
File: Bad queen.png (54KB, 144x286px) Image search: [Google]
Bad queen.png
54KB, 144x286px
>>90163122

She's not dead, just crystallized
>>
>>90162765

Royal spaghetti all over the place.
>>
File: StarcoBestBesties.jpg (320KB, 504x1920px) Image search: [Google]
StarcoBestBesties.jpg
320KB, 504x1920px
>>90162410
>We're just friends Jackie, honest
>>
File: eclipsa arm.png (236KB, 598x426px) Image search: [Google]
eclipsa arm.png
236KB, 598x426px
>>90163122
that's what she wants you to think
>>
>>90163122
>dead
>>
>>90163093
>Huffingtonpost

Need an archive because I'm not giving those faggots clicks
>>
>>90163098
KEKCEPTION IS LOVE, KEKCEPTION IS LIFE
>>
>>90162472
wait what the fuck happened to her
>>
File: StarcuckAnimated.gif (114KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
StarcuckAnimated.gif
114KB, 500x280px
WHEN WILL IT END
>>
>>90163191
Ptsd
>>
>>90162922
Collateral Damage is included in the OP with Just Friends.

All Belts Are Off (and Heinous):
https://mega.nz/#!assFGAQB!LY4CHD10PpAnAhazk-FIYjP6la5tJCkOQ7PQClazo2Y
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkQUN1UkYzWWFFSkE/view
>>
>>90163190
Damn I always forget I shouldn't put that word in caps
>>
>>90163176
Here's the Google cached version then

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RKouIyfwuxwJ:www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-hill/how-comic-con-helped-crea_b_5989262.html+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>>
>>90163190
Poor Tom, he isn't the only one that gets to have gay Love Sentence duets with Marco anymore.
>>
>>90163191
writer personal vengeance against a character inspired from real life bully is my guess.
>>
>>90163027
Getting that practice in early I see.
>>
>>90163091
Star is destroying magic because she's being filled with negative emotions due to being cucked.
Cucked so hard magic is dying.
>>
>>90162874
>*pyrotechnics*
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
>I'M 100 PERCENT NIGGA
>>
>>90162468
The only relationship we know Star has been in before was with Tom, and it's pretty safe to say they never did any of the stuff she does with Marco. So I doubt Star actually does have any idea how "couple-y" her relationship with Marco is. She's been in a romantic relationship before, just not a remotely functional one.
>>
>>90163165
>>90163173
>waving her grand-granddaughter hello
Damn. Didn't notice that. I guess rock candy consistency crystals can't hold once in a millennium talent sorceresses.
>>
>>90163165
Oh god! Is her hand lose from her glove? Is she tapping on the crystal from the inside?
>>
File: displeased moon.png (120KB, 306x288px) Image search: [Google]
displeased moon.png
120KB, 306x288px
>>90163270
>>90162979
It's "ditty", not "diddy"

Ditty means a short song
Diddy means a fool
>>
>>90162647
>*pyrotechnics*
>SO HERE I AM
>DOING EVERYTHING I CAN
>HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM
>PRETENDING I'M A SUPERMAN
>>
>>90162874
>*pyrotechnics*
>*upbeat ukulele track plays*
> I wake up in the morning sinking halfway to the bottom
>There's a loud distorted screaming in my soul
>Everything is dark and empty and I don't know how to fix it so I curl up into a ball in the comfort of my home
>I don't know why
>I feel like shit
>I say I'm fine but I'm not fine
>>
>>90163282
Maybe Tom was the only one who felt anything. He seemed to still genuinely love Star, even if his way of showing it was shit.
>>
What is Jackie's zodiac sign?
>>
>>90162468
Average relationships aren't so casual. This would be atypical even for her.
>>
>>90163300
>*pyrotechnics*
>"what a delightful little ditty, good job, Star"
>*trumpet solo*
>HEY!
>WE ARE NUMBER ONE!
>NOW LISTEN CLOSELY
>HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY
>THIS IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY
>IF YOU WANN BE A VILLAIN NUMBER ONE
>YOU HAVE TO CHASE A SUPER HERO ON THE RUN
>>
I hope Marco wont end up like Mako in the Legend of Korra
>>
File: p-diddy.jpg (49KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
p-diddy.jpg
49KB, 800x500px
>>90163293
P Diddy, aka Puff Daddy, aka Puffy, aka Sean Combs, is a music mogul
>>
>>90163327
Tauro
>>
>>90163165
Is she flipping star off??
>>
File: 1483105042415.gif (3MB, 480x195px) Image search: [Google]
1483105042415.gif
3MB, 480x195px
I NEED THE FINALE NOW, FUCKING HELL I CAN'T TAKE THE ANTICIPATION

The writers are pretty good, based Nefcy
>>
>>90163285
apparently yes
weird how we didn't notice it before
>>
Mama told me what I should know
Too much candy gonna rot your soul
If she loves you let her go
'Cause love only gets you down.
Take a look at a boy like me
Never stood on my own two feet
Now I'm blue as I can be
Oh, love only got me down.
>>
>>
>>90163354
>Implying he will be the final cuck, and janackiestar will be canon
>>
>>90163354
Marco's doing nothing wrong, he'll be fine.
>>
>>90163370

Just watch the promos non-stop like me!

https://youtu.be/9W62wS7dYmk
https://youtu.be/m-ItSIq-ekw

Also the cuck song
https://youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg
>>
>>90163285
Oh that's creepy.
>>
When will Face the Music air?
>>
>>90163400
Bet you the green light that cracks the floor is actually Star.
>>
lol are they gonna kiss
>>
>>90163370
This season's been fun.

You can tell they started with a plan this time and it's paid off pretty well.
>>
>>90163027
The crew knew damn well what they were doing with this scene.
>>
>>90163435
It's been the plan since day 1
Star was designed around the cuckhorns
>>
>>90163211
Thanks based anon. You;re a credit to society.
>>
>>90163394
There's still Hecapoo waiting for the Diaz in this scenario

plus Sabrina
>>
>>90161413
where do you think we are?
>>
>>90163157

>It's just a bro-job, Jackie.
>>
>>90163027
>hand holding
>looking into each other's eyes
>standing up
>synchronized fucking pelvic thrusts
>they kiss less than 2 minutes later
How can Star even compete, besides "lmao the moon said it was cool"?
>>
>>90163462
Or pony head
[Spoiler]or tom
>>
File: 1486682374967.png (784KB, 800x1961px) Image search: [Google]
1486682374967.png
784KB, 800x1961px
>>90163394
>Implying
>>
>>90163493
Literally how the fuck does half the message just get deleted
>>
>>90163119
S02E15 (A+B) - Raid the Cave / Trickstar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZ2w1Y2ZhX2c5a28/view

S02E16 (A+B) - Baby / Running with Scissors
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkQTk0T3d3OTFnbEU/view

S02E17 (A+B) - Mathmagic / The Bounce Lounge
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkLU9UdGlrMlpYRTA/view
https://mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8

S02E18 (A+B) - Crystal Clear / The Hard Way
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZkFwdG1mTk9NTHc/view
https://mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U

S02E19 (A+B) - Heinous / All Belts Are Off
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkQUN1UkYzWWFFSkE/view
https://mega.nz/#!assFGAQB!LY4CHD10PpAnAhazk-FIYjP6la5tJCkOQ7PQClazo2Y

S02E20 (A+B) - Collateral Damage / Just Friends
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkNTdlZU9KNEQ1TW8/view
https://mega.nz/#!mh0xCBgL!MHxv_jOQo0Oxvr7AmAM-kPw8a7kiUL6nsOLTT3gHidU

These are all of 4chan delivery guy's WEBRips taken from Disney XD's app. There's also an iTunes WEB-DL for S02E15 up on YayStar (google it).
>>
What's with Nefcy's fetish for jealousy?
>>
So how does Lizard regeneration work? Toffee was able to regrow his arm in a matter of seconds, yet Rasticore seems to be taking far longer to regenerate just his arm. Is it because he lacks a brain/body besides his hand, or is it because Toffee's regenerative abilities are just that much greater? I'd assume it to be the latter if Toffee comes back in the finale from his finger, but if that's the case, then why are his regenerative powers so much greater? What IS Toffee?
>>
Starfan13 trying to steal Marco episode when?
>>
>>90163101
How do you know?
>>
>>90163434
Everyone knew they weren't going to kiss.

The misleading thing was that it made it look like Star and Marco were enjoying the concert together while completely ignoring Jackie.
>>
>>90162472
I AM THE KING OF THE NIPPLE SALAD.
>>
>>90163282
Ironic that both Star and Tom like Love Sentence. They could have bonded over that.
>>
>>90163527
Probably to establish that lizards folk can do that
Or because the last time we saw him he was dust.
>>
>>90163547
>Jizzing all over those braces

My dick is diamonds
>>
>>90163434
It's pretty clear they were singing in the promo from that face.

Also the characters make a different face when they're about the kiss.
>>
>>90163055
crashing mewni
>>
>>90163191
It's a reference to Mean Girls. Brittney is fat and unpopular now, and the only thing in her wardrobe that will fit her now is a sweatsuit.
>>
>>90163527
Toffee is most likely an elite or magically educated monster.
There is no way a basic monster would figure out how to annihilate and fuse himself with the wand itself, so he must have had to find a way to research the wand and its magic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>Moon and The High Commission surround Ludo and defeat him
>"Give up Toffee, you lost"
>Ludo starts murmuring something
>They get closer to hear what he's saying

He's reciting the whispering spell on the dark wand
>>
>>90163568
>Star and Tom bound over Love Sentence and losing Marco
>Star falls for Tom
>"I'm sorry Star, I got over you. I'm just not ready to do it again"
>>
>>90163603
>splits wand again
It's wand fragments all the way down. Just keep halving it.
>>
>>90163350
>*pyrotechnics*
>DOWN IN CAROLINA
>I MET A GIRL WITH A NICE ______
>SO I REACHED DOWN BETWEEN US
>AND I WHIPPED OUT MY _____
>SKIPPED RIGHT PAST THE SUCKING
>AND GOT RIGHT DOWN TO _______
>SHE TURNED AND SAID, "IT GOTTA ASK
>WOULD YOU SLIP IT INTO MY ___"?
>>
lol the book was probably an animation error
>>
>>90163527
Toffee is "the immortal monster" and maybe that relates to how he can regenerate quickly, apparently even voluntarily. Also why him losing the finger permanently to Moon was probably enough of a jolt for him to stop whatever assault he was planning on her.

Rasticore and other lizards can regenerate too, but apparently not so conveniently.

I'd imagine that somehow Ludo's wand and the severed finger will combine to reform Toffee. I don't think he can regenerate from that finger on its own since it's the one he can't grow back naturally.
>>
>>90163434
Not gonna lie, for a brief moment I had an alarm ringing in my head as I watched this part.
>>
File: 1486915368286.png (50KB, 516x382px) Image search: [Google]
1486915368286.png
50KB, 516x382px
>>90163605
CEASE
>>
>>90163527
>So how does Lizard regeneration work? Toffee was able to regrow his arm in a matter of seconds, yet Rasticore seems to be taking far longer to regenerate just his arm.
He is JUST an arm. that seems a bit different
>>
>>90163282
>The only relationship we know Star has been in before was with Tom, and it's pretty safe to say they never did any of the stuff she does with Marco.
We really need to see a Tomstar flashback. They've barely given any hints as to what their relationship was like
>>
>>90163605
THE ULTIMATE KEKERY

STAR CONFIRMED FOR NEVER HAPPY
>>
>>90163605
I could see a version of this happening.

In fact, I really expect a Star and Tom episode at some point in the near future
>>
>>90163285
Wow, so Eclipsa could be breaking out really soon, like in Starcrushed.

Maybe that's how Toffee vs the Magic High Commission will end in something other than Toffee getting ROFLstomped. I mean seriously, half of a wand and Ludo's puny body can't possibly be enough for him to win with. Eclipsa showing up on his side would shift the odds dramatically.
>>
>>90163527
Toffee did have a brain, so that helps. He also seems like an upper class kind of lizard, and he used to be among the highranks. Added to that, his title of "immortal monster" suggests that even among lizard he must have been an exceptionally fast regenerator.
>>
>>90163527
probably both at once.
regenerating an arm with the rest of a body intact seems logically easier than regrowing the whole body from just the hand. plus Toffee does seem to be a high-ranking monster, and just because of his intellect
>>
i want the season finale right now. this episode just make these threads more active

and i like it
>>
If Starco doesn't happen, does that mean Nefcy wants a divorce?
>>
>>90163322
Star probably just saw Tom as a cute guy who was fun to be with, until his anger and control-freak issues ruined it. But yes, I doubt she ever actually loved Tom. It's just like how she never loved Oskar, she just thought he was hot.
>>
>>90163692
whatnif the entire fight is just a distraction?.

toffe keep the high comission busy while some final magic is breaking eclipsa prison.

>eclipsa is free
>all other monster are also free
>eclipsa not only escape, but also form army
>>
>>90163694
>high ranking monster because of intelligence
>introduced as a servant to a literal retard
>>
>>90163723
No it means she hires hookers for her husband while she sits in the closet watching
>>
>>90163738
And if Toffee isn't actually IN the wand, but is just transmitting himself through it, even if the High Commission destroys it and kills Ludo he can just regenerate himself elsewhere. So Toffee probably isn't even risking anything by fighting them.
>>
File: tumblr_ollko4nVXd1vox512o1_1280.jpg (57KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ollko4nVXd1vox512o1_1280.jpg
57KB, 841x1024px
>>90163762
He's smart enough to play the long game.
>>
I THINK THE FRIENDZONE IS A PRETTY GRE-EAT PLACE
>>
>>90163765
Sometimes dressed as Superman
>>
OKAY BUT SERIOUSLY

OLD PEOPLE KISSING

AND THAT WAS THERE FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS, COME ON
>>
>>90163762
>not knowing what keikaku is
>>
>>90163762
What's easier to manipulate than a literal retard?
>>
>>90163692
>half of a wand and Ludo's puny body can't possibly be enough for him to win with
his connection with the green vortex, in the other hand, can curbstomp the High Commission. They have no idea what is it, or how to get rid of it, and apparently that's the source of Toffee's newfound powers
>>
>>90163723
Star and Marco are not direct self-inserts of Nefcy and her husband. That's shit fans made up. How many times have we been over this?
>>
I hope we get more Love Sentence songs. Those jams are legit
>>
>>90163801
Making him think he's important but not indispensable. Feed his malnourished self esteem while keeping him in a state of starvation so he attends to your every call.
>>
>>90163738

The Black hole would suck them all up
>>
>>90163824
I felt a small part of me die when I realized I liked their music. Who did they get to do the singing anyway?
>>
>>90163782
Regardless, his ranking wasn't shit. If he was as high ranking as you believe he would've been made boss as soon as he showed up at Ludo's doorstep. Clearly he had no ranking and/or was virtually unknown. Whatever he was in the past was forgotten.
>>
>>90163842
In order to seal a black whole wouldn't those crystals need to have the density of several stars?
>>
File: 1480734437268.png (794KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480734437268.png
794KB, 1000x1000px
So, next episode is tomorrow? Are we doing an every day new one or is it staggered?
>>
>>90163810
>can curbstomp the High Commission
>no one has any idea what it even does
Could be a goddamn portal to candyland for all we know
>>
Can't spell Just Friends without
JUST
>>
>>90163851
Nick Lachey
>>
>>90163915
Season finale doesn't air until monday. 4 days of madness and waiting for you.
>>
>>90163883
Nigga it's magic. Why are you expecting either the black hole, or the crystals to obey the laws of physics? How is that guy even near a black hole of that size?
>>
>>90161311
JACKIE CONFIRMED MARMAID SHE LIVED IN THE ECHO CREEK RIVER!
>>
>>90163921
>>no one has any idea what it even does
actually, WHAT it does is the only thing we know for certain - it's sucking the magic from the entire multiverse. doesn't look pretty
>>
>>90163783
I think strangers, are just Marco's Gf I never met.
>>
>>90163915
No more episodes until Monday, then we get a full hour season finale.
>>
File: 1481008328070.png (377KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1481008328070.png
377KB, 600x455px
>>90163947

FUCK
>>
>>90163958
I was just pointing out that those crystal at their prime are probably the hardest material in the multiverse, which is a great indicator or how a semi functional manchild got a position of power among the people who basically run the multiverse.
>>
>>90163962
Maybe candyland needs lots of magic to keep its candy trees growing
>>
File: S1E15_Tom_and_Star_smiling.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1E15_Tom_and_Star_smiling.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>90163282
>it's pretty safe to say they never did any of the stuff she does with Marco
Maybe, but the "remember, I'm not the only one with horns" line definitely held some intimacy and tender memories in it.
I'd really like to see how their relationship was.
>>
>>90163883
You can't seal a black hole. That's not how they work. They're not even holes
>>
File: nick_lachey01.jpg (199KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nick_lachey01.jpg
199KB, 1280x1024px
>>90163824
>>90163851
An actual former boy band person
>>
IT WAS NO SECRET THE WAY THAT WE FEEL
>>
So, Star=Lucifer confirmed
>>
>>90163638
>*pyrotechnics*
>Now, this is a story all about how
>My life got flipped-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
>>
>>90164131
I has been for a while now.
>>
>>90163462
Sabrina's hairy cooch
>>
>>90162610
So what do you think Janna's gonna do once she finds out Marco and Jackie kissed?
>>
File: received_1376642779022865.png (2MB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
received_1376642779022865.png
2MB, 1280x1789px
And now this picture just gained relevancy. GDI
>>
So is season 3 going to develop Jackie at all? Her chemistry with Marco has been meh so far and she's mainly still just "cool skater chick".
>>
File: just in time.png (518KB, 843x692px) Image search: [Google]
just in time.png
518KB, 843x692px
>>90164104

>Astrabelle(?) and the black hole she created, stopped that one JUST in time
>>
>>90164131
Essentially. I still think she's the green light in those promos, not Toffee.
>>
>>90164202

Wait, according to the wiki her name is "Astrobell"
>>
>>90164187
i think she's clever enough to figure it already happened
>>
>>90164104
Sure you can.
Blackholes are just a configuration of matter/spacetime
Beyond the event horizon, they act just like any other bit of mass

If, for example, the Sun was replaced with a blackhole right now, the planets would continue to orbit without any sort of disruption
Naturally, we'd all freeze to death, but the orbital mechanics would remain unchanged.

So you could "seal" one
The same as you would "seal" a star.

The point is moot anyways since this is magic
>>
>>90164202
>>90164209
porn when
>>
>>90163394
>>90163462
H-poo, Sabrina, Chantelle's Booty AND fat Brittney who he can constantly sexercise back to shape
>>
>>90164187
Kiss Jackie to see if she can taste the residuals
>>
>>90163662
>>90163434
Can you imagine if Disney or the crew hadn't teased how "Just Friends" would really go? If there'd just been some "Star, Marco and Jackie all go to a concert togethere! It's AWESOME!" type teasing?
And then the ep would have Star and Marco sing along, while holding hands, it'd look like Jackie's butting in and trying to grab Marco but Starco sing together, and then getting so close, closer, heads together HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GONNA -no, the song's continuing, and then bam Jarco kiss

What would the reaction have been, without the TOO LATE NOW WE'RE JUST FRIENDS warning?
>>
>"Ok Star, let's get awkward..."

So what's she going to tell him? That she feels uncomfortable around Jackie? That she feels left out? That she likes him?

Because in the promo she said "If you don't leave right now, the I might leave for good". What the fuck, Star...
>>
>>90164236
She has to talk to Marco first.
>>
>>90164202
Obviously it wasnt created yet
>>
>>90164125
THE WAY THAT WE FEEL
>>
>>90164198
Maybe, just depend on how long her relationship with Marco last. Then again if she did break up with Marco, I don't think the writers would completely write her out (Unlike Alfonzo and Ferguson).
>>
>>90164220
How would you seal a star
>>
>>90164202
I can't wait for the pizza delivery guy to actually be revealed as evil
>>
>>90164125
A LOVE THAT WAS SO PURE! A LOVE THAT WAS REAL!
>>
File: Multistars Simon.png (472KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Multistars Simon.png
472KB, 850x1000px
I did another one of Simon's lovely pieces. I wonder what his reaction was to this whole turn of events?
>>
>>90164285
Dyson sphere
>>
>>90164104
His crystals probably also have a time-stasis effect, otherwise all of them would be full of disgusting rotten/mummified remains instead of pristine-looking villains.
>>
>>90164299

Bear Star = Best Star
>>
>>90164299
>topless Star on the far left
Um...
>>
>>90164281
I dont know why people hated Alfonzo and Ferguson so much? I thought they were fine. I liked the fairy episode. Much better than Janna. Did it annoy people that they saw themselves in them?
>>
>>90164252
I love you.
Then they both going to have a big agrument with Star gettting so mad that she ask Marco to leave.
>>
File: tumblr_no7591ShRu1rrl7leo3_500.jpg (275KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no7591ShRu1rrl7leo3_500.jpg
275KB, 485x750px
>>90164315
>>90164299
Mentally ill Star = Best Star
>>
File: just frined.png (391KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
just frined.png
391KB, 1280x780px
>Just frined
>frined
>>
>>90164318
...that's not exactly what 'topless' means, friend
>>
>>90164318
She's not topless, she just has no chest
>>
>>90164300
That harnesses it's light and heat. It doesn't stop it's gravitational effects
>>
>>90164326
I kind of liked them too, especially Ferguson
>>
>>90164281
She'll break and fade just as it happened on Kim Possible. Not shipping just saying what will happen.

Be cool of this could be like Sabrina did but I don't see her as having the personality to develop into a fellow companion.
>>
>>90164346

That's only because that Star is vulnerable as fuck

You could take advantage of her delusions and that's not nice
>>
>>90164326
Alfonso's voice made me want to punch people but Ferguson was cool
>>
>>90164285
Magic
>>
>>90164252
I doubt she's going to have some big, specific thing to tell him following that line. It's more likely that she's prepping herself up to just talk with him whilst Jackie is around, given the events of the previous two episodes, only one of which we've seen (Just Friends).

I could see the 'leave for good' line coming up a bit later and possibly even just relating to the party more so than the more drastic leaving Earth for good. However, until we see the episodes we can't say exactly how it'll go down.
>>
>>90164326
I guess some people really didn't like Alfonzo voice. Which is a shame because it the voice of Homestar Runner himself.
>>
>>90164357
Well yeah

But the gravity of a star is the same as the gravity of a blackhole of the same mass
Just like how a pound of iron and pound of feathers weigh the same amount
>>
>>90164326
They werent hated, they just werent cute girls to fap to
>>
>>90164349
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>90164378
>'leave for good'
wait, that's what she said? i thought it was 'leave again'
>>
>>90164326
Ferguson was okay but it just seemed like the entire thought behind his creation was LOL WACKY FAT KID

Alfonzo would literally just be the second guy if they hadn't given him a wacky semi-retarded voice. He never really said or did anything funny or memorable.

It also felt like they kind of dominated every scene they were in, and not in a good way. Like they took over the show whenever they were on screen.

I think Pixtopia was a pretty weak episode. Not bad, just almost all of the first season was better.
>>
>>90161647
Yes. She came back to me twice

and I don't really want to admit the number of times I realized girls wanted to fuck until i thought back on it. This episode was especially painful since i self insert as Star (sheltered life, mildly autistic) and remember the time I cucked myself doing something similar. starco is suffering. What did we do to the Nefcy to make her so cruel?
>>
>>90164349
>just frenid
>>
>>90164369
She did pretty well with fighting those rat in BBTBC. So she could become a companion in fighting evil.
>>
File: YOU'RE MY GLOSSARYCK NOW.jpg (542KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE MY GLOSSARYCK NOW.jpg
542KB, 1280x1707px
We need more art of this
>>
>>90164391
>>90164374
I can see that. I didnt mind it myself. I just laughed out loud after seeing he married the fairy queen himself. I'd love to see if that will still go somewhere in some sort of plotline. I think it still would have been fine in small doses versus legit just getting written out. Better than ponyhead (she's my least favorite).
>>
>>90164349
This is so fucking bad.

It took me several seconds to realize River wasn't meant to be a literal toddler here.
>>
>>90164405
River might be a manlet, but he's also stout. That ranks above being tall and lanky.
>>
>>90161697
Maybe you're a sociopath? or a Psychopath? eh. Don't shoot anybody or nothin.
>>
>>90164440

Tumblr has a thing for Toffee
>>
>>90163101
he does
>>
>>90163983
>hour long
>4 episodes worth
oh baby
>>
File: Celena the Shy.gif (225KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
Celena the Shy.gif
225KB, 500x590px
Best queen
>>
File: young moon and river.png (494KB, 649x411px) Image search: [Google]
young moon and river.png
494KB, 649x411px
>>90164349
Can't they at least use the canon guy that cucked River?
>>
>>90164369
Janna is less useful than Jackie when it comes to "adventure" stuff, and she's still getting a ton of screentime for a minor character. No reason Jackie can't too.
>>
I don't understand this episode
I don't udnerstand it at all
>>
>>90164473
What if she was Heinous' sister? One shy, the other loud and boisterous, so she had to get sent to reform school
>>
>>90164473
I WANT TO CUM ON HER HAIR
>>
>>90164415
>funny or memorable
Well, he did marry the pixie queen
>>
>>90164459
I dont blame them.
>>
File: tumblr_olh8owHJpp1r2zjloo1_1280.png (487KB, 1280x1892px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olh8owHJpp1r2zjloo1_1280.png
487KB, 1280x1892px
>>90164459
Oh, I know it.

But usually when it comes to Moon/Toffee bullshit they seem to stay away from the cuck stuff and just seem to pretend Moon has no husband, really. Before I realized it wasn't toddler River I thought it was baby Star.
>>
>>90164476

who does the comics? are they canon?

I wonder how river banged moon with that other guy around.
>>
>>90164326
>Did it annoy people that they saw themselves in them?
That's an increadible leap in logic there.

People didn't like them for a multitude of reasons, individuals having varying opinions on them which were expressed back in the day. Prominent reasons that come to mind however include; Alfonzo's voice, distaste at perceived 'cartoon framework supporting characters' aka. the fat and dorky kids whom the MC knows, taking screen time from the main cast when they were still being established in season 1, inconsistent quality of comedic additions and more that don't come to mind.

Personally I didn't mind Ferguson, I didn't exactly like him as such but he had a few comedic moments that were enjoyable, such as his additions in School Spirit. He also played off Marco sufficiently too during the Spanish scene. He could have been a fine secondary or tertiary character with the occasional line here and there.
>>
File: Cricket.jpg (541KB, 1388x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Cricket.jpg
541KB, 1388x1728px
>>90163191
It's only going to get worse for her. She must pray that Star doesn't interact with her again.
>>
>>90164522
Other guy was a villain in disguise and Moon friendzoned him anyway.
>>
>>90164411
Fuck knows, I was going off what that other anon posted.
>>
>>90164398
That still doesnt answer the question of how to "seal" it. You can only really stay away from it
>>
>Etheria claims River spoiled the Butterfly family tree

>Moon's kid with him is basically the most OP Butterfly ever, with the exception of Eclipsa herself
>>
>>90164483

Star and Marco were going to a concert as friends
Star invited Jackie cause she didn't want her to feel left out
Jackie and Star had a good time while Marco spilled felt left out
Jackie tells Marco not to worry
They get to the concert and sing Marco and Star's 2nd favorite song and Jackie's favorite
"Just Friends"
Everyone kisses, includind Marco and Jackie, Star feels left out
She goes away and tells Marco to stay with his girlfriend
Star walks away with a creepy smile and uses green (evil) magic
She seems fine (She's not fine)
I THINK EARTH IS A PRETTY GRE-EAT PLACE
>>
>>90164476
But he didn't even cuck River, Moon clearly stated that Dirt was just a friend to her and thought that he was just misguided into having feelings for her.
>>
>>90164522
they are canon, and they're also pretty good. But I think they're might be canceled if people don't start buyng them
>>
>>90164326
Honestly, I'm getting kind of sick of Janna. Especially if they are only going to use her as the Earth friend Star talks to whenever Marco isn't available.
>>
>>90163783
That fucking slow-walk at the end with the "I'm perfectly alright" face at the end was PERFECT.
>>
>>90164285
With Jackie.
>>
>>90164576
well no I understand that
I just don't think how that's going to pan out
THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING
>>
>>90164476

Any link to the comics?
>>
File: fixed.png (532KB, 1265x711px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
532KB, 1265x711px
>>
File: this is fine.png (2MB, 1238x1392px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
2MB, 1238x1392px
>>90164193
>>
You can't not convince me Eclipsa's mewberty form will be a moth.
>>
>>90164476
To be honest, I'd like to see more of River and Moon together being happy. Moon's family clearly disapproves of the union, so we can assume that Moon saw something in him she saw nowhere else, and I'd like to see what it was.
>>
File: oh boy.png (351KB, 341x867px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
351KB, 341x867px
>>
>>90164574
She obviously meant that they spoiled it by being uncivilized barbarians.
>>
>>90164569
Again, magic.

Stuff trapped Rhombulus's crystals seems to be frozen in time, hence all of his prisoners still being alive.
>>
>>90164550
This is now a suffering secondary characters thread
>>
>>90164502
How do you like him better? My favorite look for Toffee is when he's in a suit after removing his jacket and tie. It's the perfect combination of badass and hot.
>>
>>90164433
Maybe she'll get Hecka'd. In that she'll get dumped into space and decide to stay.
>>
File: S01_ETRAILER_SC001.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
S01_ETRAILER_SC001.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>90164540
>Alfonzo's voice
>People not liking th voice of Dooble
Can't see why you hate such an angelic voice.
>>
File: Toffee_SURPRISE!.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee_SURPRISE!.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>90164684
CRAZY!
>>
>>90164657
She already mentioned the public displays of affection. They're actually exhibiionists
>>
>>90164614

Seriously, I've only read the first one
>>
>>90164480
It makes perfect sense for Jackie to get very little screen time.

After all, they can't really spend too much time on the fake relationship that is just a jumping point to Starco.
>>
I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL
>>
>>90164688I
I THINK EARTH IS A PRETTY GRE-AT PLACE.
THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING, 'CAUSE I SENT MARCO EX THROUGH OUTER SPACE.
>>
>>90164657
We may get some of that in the next episode considering the big event involves them both together at an event that would imply positivity. Although, that being said, if Star does do something audacious at the event they may be pretty off-put from showing much affection. Perhaps when things get serious we'll see a bit more of them, given that Toffee's plan seems to come together in the finale.

I could imagine the appeal she saw in him was a result of his bold personality and forwardness in comparison to her more studious and rigid lifestyle. That being said, who knows what it was at the end of the day, the comic focused on their past really didn't reveal anything outside of River's perspective on the whole event.
>>
>>90164788
Jackie Warrior Princess. Of a dimension very far away from here.
>>
>>90164473
Worst pony
>>
>>90164843

I don't watch the horse show, sorry, I don't know who are you refering to
>>
>>90164660
That's beautiful.
>>90164741
That's... Incredibly creepy.
Was this edited?
That's fucking creepy man.
>>
>>90164550
Wait Criket wasn't always a weird druggie?
I need to watch It's always sunny from start to finsih one time.
>>
>>90164858
There's a yellow horse called fluttershy with that exact hair
it really wasn't subtle
like the friendship thing with sensei
totally horse
>>
>>90164684
>It's the perfect combination of badass and hot.
tumblrinafag detected
>>
>>90164861
>Was this edited?
Nope! It right after he tell Star to blow up her wand. He made that face and then said SURPRISE.
>>
>>90164861

That's Toffee face revealing that he wanted the wand destroyed.
>>
>>90164894

Sir, I think that you are really autistic comparing Celena and that pony, especially if the pony is yellow

You nuthead
>>
File: sad star.png (39KB, 138x245px) Image search: [Google]
sad star.png
39KB, 138x245px
So when will Marco let Star join the fun?
>>
>>90164933
Celena THE SHY
flutterSHY
SAME HAIR
SAME SHOW
>>
>>90164947
Star makes a Jackie suit. Out of Jackie.
>>
>>90161862
>she's gonna be fat
>implying that's a problem
>>
>>90164947
When he has 5 other people in his Harem, and decide that he need a 6th person to wipe the love fluid off the floor.
>>
Is Marco going to be responsible for making Star destroy Echo Creek?
>>
>>90164980
>SAME SHOW
But this show doesn't have six main character and is not a pile of shit.
>>
>>90164980

You are sad, strange, little man and you have my pity
>>
>>90162067
made me chuckle
>>
>>90164778
But that's why Jackie can stick around once Starco happens instead of getting written out. At that point she can just be one of Star and Marco's friends like Janna.

Speaking of which, why do Janna and Jackie not hang out anymore? Back before Janna got promoted from background character to semi-regular, she was implied to be Jackie's best friend.
>>
>>90161712
Marco, because he doesn't deserve to suffer
>>
>>90165050
>she was implied to be Jackie's best friend.
Is there anything to back that up other than your pic?
>>
>>90165050
The same reason Alfonso and Ferguson disappeared into the background. Show dynamics changed
>>
>>90164947
Jackie's going to encourage that. She got together with Marco because she wants a threesome with him and Star in the first place.
>>
>>90165073
Marco suffers on constant basis so i don't know where this assumption comes from.
>>
>>90165050
>Implying they don't hang out. Probably she brought Jackie to Star Circle.
>>
File: Smug.png (793KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
793KB, 750x1020px
>>90165050
>once Starco happens

So never?
>>
>>90162226
Thats nothing have you seen the naruto one?
>>
>>90165093
The difference is Jackie and Janna both became semi-important characters and they're both Star's friends. It would've worked better if they were still hanging out.

Hell, that would've even played into Marco's worry in "Just Friends" that Jackie would lose interest in him over him being not as cool as Star, if Jackie had already been hanging out with Star and Janna for their hijinks when Marco isn't around.
>>
File: tumblr_oltcflF2vP1rxubp9o1_1280.png (337KB, 827x897px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oltcflF2vP1rxubp9o1_1280.png
337KB, 827x897px
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>90165157

AND JANNA IS SHIT
>>
>>90164890
No, not at all. I'm surprised someone wouldn't know this.
>>
>>90165137
Jarcofags are acting like they've already won. It's not over until it's over.
>>
File: smug reaction image.png (1MB, 1570x748px) Image search: [Google]
smug reaction image.png
1MB, 1570x748px
>B-but the moon was there to remind him that he can't be with anyone with Star!
>Zero moon shenanigans after they kiss twice

Starcofags just keep losing
>>
As often as this show like to bring back one off gag. Do you think the show will ever make a reference to the fact that Alfonzo is king of Pixtopia?
Also how did he get back to earth? Did his wife give him some scissors.
>>
File: tumblr_oh8rknMgqD1u6p1avo1_1280.png (208KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh8rknMgqD1u6p1avo1_1280.png
208KB, 1280x1148px
>>90164684
I'm used to the suit more than anything but he can probably make any look work.

Except Ludo.
>>
>>90165177
Were there new SU episodes this week?
>>
File: C U C K E D.png (586KB, 809x1061px) Image search: [Google]
C U C K E D.png
586KB, 809x1061px
>>90165157
JUST FRIENDS
>>
What if starco doesn't happen at all?
How much /sveg/ would be buttblasted?
>>
>>90165220
Half of /sveg/ will be celebrating and trolling and the other half will be shitposting and getting anallyshattered.
>>
>>90165202
When Star and Marco realized he was gone they went back and got him.
>>
File: Laughing Jackie 3.png (1MB, 1175x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Jackie 3.png
1MB, 1175x1000px
>>90165220
They'd probably just go even deeper into denial, since we already know it's not happening
>>
>>90165202

I really liked Alfonzo
>>
>>90165185
Dude do you really want to end up like >>90162226. Because you setting youself up for disappointment.
Beside we all know that Marco will end up with Ferguson.
>>
GIVE LINKS FOR THE COMICS PLEASE OR SOMETHING
>>
>>90165092
They were together in the background all the time in season 1. And seriously, riding the same skateboard together implies they were pretty close.
>>
>>90165212
>Accidentally cucked my own ass
>Cucked hard in the front yard
>Three little words: Get Cucked Nerd
>Big fat juicy bugcuck central
>Cuck detective: hot on the trail
>Cuck farmer: harvester of cuck
>>
>>90165238
I think you underestimate how popular the pairing is here.

A lot of the cuckposters are actually starcofags that simply know that this is just temporary drama to make the endgame more satisfying.
>>
>>90165220
It'd actually be pretty surprising. Starco's been the main/most popular ship for most of the series, hell it was even being shipped before the show started. So it not happening would be a genuine twist.

Also, yeah, a good portion of the fandom would descend into absolute rage.
>>
>>90165282
>A lot of the cuckposters are actually starcofags that simply know that this is just temporary drama to make the endgame more satisfying
You mean, you?
>>
>>90165245
>Implying Alfonzo wife didn't send him back to earth, because she realise how important an education is for a growing boy like him.
Pixie Empress x Alfonzo is truly the best ship.
>>
>>90165282
>endgame
Stop this meme, Marco have no real reason to break up with Jackie.
It means Starco won't happen.
>>
Jackie is so fucking cute. You'd better knock her up, Marco. Your kids will be adorable.
>>
File: smug.png (505KB, 690x640px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
505KB, 690x640px
>>90165264
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Disney-s-Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil
>>
File: janna banana.jpg (20KB, 321x327px) Image search: [Google]
janna banana.jpg
20KB, 321x327px
>>90165348

thanks bruh
>>
>>90165337
It's a Sokka situation. They're not gonna break up on amicable terms, something will happen that will force Jackie to leave. Probably something about her mermaid powers.
>>
File: kim josh.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kim josh.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>90165337
You obviously haven't watched enough television.
>>
>>90165323
>Implying she's not sending him to find a vixen for Alfonzo to have sex with since she can't fit him
>>
File: 20161103_201448.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_201448.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>90165316
Not the anon you replied to. But I apply to what the anon posited. Except that I do it for lulz. Not out of a malicious place either. I can't stand NTR but there's just something about this girl that it is hilarious to cuck her.
>>
>>90165368
>Kim Possible
It was bullshit Ron ended up with her.
He should stay with asian waifu.
>>
>>90165405
It was always going to happen.
>>
Even though the possibly is small due to "muh clichés" and whatnot, are people that ship Starco even considering the possibly that Starco won't become a thing?
>>
>>90165368
It's funny when people bring up Kim Possible when Kim/Ron only happened after a forced movie
>>
>>90165220
I would look up to see if Nefcy got a divorce during production.
>>
>>90165435
yes
>>
>>90165381
>Pixie Empress is actual a consenting cuckqueen, who want her husband to sleep with as many women as possible.
This ship keep on getting better by the second.
>>
>>90165421
I know, just there were more better choices for Ron.
>>
File: forced bullshit.jpg (15KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
forced bullshit.jpg
15KB, 479x479px
>>90165368
most relation stuff in KP felt forced
>>
>>90165185
Holy shit, there really was no blood moon bitching, wasn't there?
>blood moon only spergs when Star is in danger
>100% platonic
>>
>>90165367
Probably won't have Jackie get killed like Sokka's first girlfriend did. That would be too dark for this show.
>>
Why did Marco start to apologize to Star about the kiss? Marco's a pretty bright guy, does he have a hunch that Star might be crushing on him?

>Marco, I think I... I...
>Love you? Yeah Star, I noticed... yeah.... I don't know what to say...
>>
>>90165473
>"The moon of lovers"
>100% platonic
>>
>>90165282
This. But also generally a Jackie/Marco and Marco/Hekapoofag.
>>
So what now? Star and Marco will fall in love with each other all of a sudden?

Bullshit I say
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (331KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
331KB, 1280x1440px
>>90165480
He thinks she's leaving to give them alone time, and he doesn't want her to feel left out, especially since she's the one who bought them all tickets.
He's not going to catch on until she either confesses or tries to play tonsil hockey with him, like a true harem MC.
>>
File: itsAllConnected.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsAllConnected.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>90161487
>Yeah the episode actually gave some stealthy development to Jackie. I wonder why they focused on her pierced ear like that.
>Considering the level of 3d chess and foreshadowing and callbacks in the show's writing, I absolutely refuse to believe Jackie's continuing water theme thing isn't intentional and wouldn't be a plot point eventually.
>What do people think it is? Maybe not the Mermaid Jackie exiled royalty hiatus-tinfoil meme, but what?
I think that Jackie and Oscar are siblings. Their parents divorced, maybe their mom only married for the money to begin with. In any case, their mom got Oscar and changed their last name while Jakie and the skateboard factory went to their dad.

Also, mom's a mermaid, dad's a vampire. For all we know, the mom's new boyfriend could be Tom's Demon Dad, who's Eclipsa's Ex...
>>
>>90165501
>platonic love
>>
File: 1434471736360.webm (648KB, 360x384px) Image search: [Google]
1434471736360.webm
648KB, 360x384px
>>90165323
>I don't even watch the show
She clearly stated that she EATS humans.
>>
>>90165476
Probably not killed but forcing her to go back to her dimension or whatever would make sense.

And wouldn't immediately make Starco happen.

Because let's be honest- Starco is the ENDgame. As in: it's gonna happen in the final season and not sooner. Star and Marco aren't going to get together just to break up again and then end up together anyway, that would just vilify Star and pussify Marco too much.

So logically, between now and then Marco will probably get together with someone else.

Although I kind of hope Star will get back with tom briefly. That sounds like a plot ripe for drama.
>>
>>90165480
Marco's a smart guy, EXCEPT when it comes to romance. On that subject he's denser than lead.
>>
>>90161487

I bet the mermaid thing is just a red herring

It's too obvious but it wouldn't make any sense
>>
>>90165480
>Why did Marco start to apologize to Star about the kiss
he figured that it made her leave, and decided it was inconsiderate

>Marco's a pretty bright guy, does he have a hunch that Star might be crushing on him?
it's pretty hard to notice that stuff when you yourself have a crush on somebody else. also Marco overall is not very good when it comes to relationships
>>
>>90165621

It's already done
>>
>>90165584
>She clearly stated that she EATS humans.
Nah that was actually just something Star told Marco to cheer him up after he started to worry about Ferg.
It pretty clear she actually wanted to marry him (before choosing best character instead.)
>>
>>90162012
If anything, her having Rasticore's arm as what is most likely her own child is an obvious relation to Toffee and his own regenerative powers, hinting at a link to/with Eclipsa herself and her monsterfucking lineage.
>>
File: eclipsaconfirmed.png (11KB, 449x228px) Image search: [Google]
eclipsaconfirmed.png
11KB, 449x228px
Friendly Reminder
>>
>>90165584
I don't think the thing is so certain, maybe they were just playing around with the two possible meanings.
>>
>>90165627
Yeah but then again, a person that doesn't have crush towards you wouldn't be bothered if you kissed another girl in front of the third party

>No romantic feelings
"Aww, that's sweet, they love each other, how nice"
>Romantic feelings
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOO"

I think that Marco notices. He even mentions that things got awkward between him and Star in the season finale promo. It'll be really interesting to see what they will talk about in the season finale.
>>
File: friends.png (435KB, 573x879px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
435KB, 573x879px
>>90165592
>I kind of hope Star will get back with Tom briefly
They're already going to do that plot with Oscar in "Starcrushed", she's going to try to get with him to make Marco jealous, he's not going to care, she's going to see him kiss Jackie again and she loses her shit and casts that spell that drops cats on everyone and ruins the party.

Unless we get confirmed for a fourth season I don't see them adding more serious layers to the romance drama, the writing has been really good so far and I trust them not to turn it into a tumor that takes over the show.
>>
File: cashew.png (1MB, 675x695px) Image search: [Google]
cashew.png
1MB, 675x695px
>Cashew
Deepest lore.
>>
>>90165584
Considering her size, she starts from the pelvis and stops there.
I wanna fuck that pixie
>>
>>90165695
I mean they've been really tight the whole way through season 2 so I would actually like this story wrapped up within 3 seasons but this IS Disney we're talking about here.

Corporations milk all the successful IPs for what they're worth.
>>
>>90165464
How? Kim is hot, rich, good at nearly everything, has being bffs with him since kindergartem puts up with his bullshit without ever complaining and her family loves him.
>>
>>90165643
Just saw it
>>
>>90165692
>I think that Marco notices.
Well you may think that but he doesn't show signs of it in the episode. Star's rather weak white lie works fine on him, he immediately believes it and goes back to Jackie afterwards seemingly oblivious to any further issues with Star.

It makes much more sense that he felt that Star was feeling left out of the fun of the experience, given the parallel with the first part of the episode showing much the same thing with Marco. Marco being considerate looked to see what the issue was and, upon seemingly receiving reassurances from Star that nothing was wrong, he goes back to Jackie.

The real question is, did Jackie pick up on Star's feelings given her actions? I doubt she did if the snippets from the finale trailer are anything to go by, but given they're very short I can't say anything definitive.
>>
>>90165480
>Why did Marco start to apologize to Star about the kiss?
It's always a dick move to do when hanging out in groups of three.
>>
>>90165702
is that Nefcy?
>>
>>90165692
>a person that doesn't have crush towards you wouldn't be bothered if you kissed another girl in front of the third party
i was oblivious to that until i was like 24

if Marco does notice, it only goes to show he really likes Jackie more, while giving Star the best he can without recipricating the feelings, telling she's the best friend a guy could have and such
>>
>>90165702
did Daron draw herself as a cat hybrid and name herself after her pet cat?
>>
>>90165826
That's what I thought too.
>>
So, anyone want to bet what will happen in Starcrushed. I bet that this will happen;
>Star go to the other party
>Everyone else there goes as couple
>Including Oskar
>Suddenly Star see Alfonzo and Ferguson
>She get happy at the fact that she not the onle single person at the party
>All of a sudden we find out that Ferguson been dating another bg character this whole season
>And Alfonzo is still married to the Pixie Empress
>The Star suffering never stops
>>
>Nacho Boyfriend
>>
File: 1487782051989.png (2MB, 2050x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487782051989.png
2MB, 2050x2000px
>>90165702
My fetish
>>
>>90165736
Who wouldn't. Did anyone ever draw any art of her.
>>
>>90165826
Yes. Her head on her own pet cat's body, no less
>>
>>90164741
That's literally the only change in his composure during all of his screentime.
I wonder if that's the true Toffee, someone who puts on a constant calm demeanor and only occasionally show a glimpse of the true madness inside him.
>>
>>90165846

>Slow dance song
>Everybody kisses their sweetheart
>Star alone

WHEN WILL IT END
>>
>>90162521
Will star be a secret boss in 7.2 of WoW?
>>
>>90165202
I want alfonzo to keep being a king
>>
>>90164897
Hey, I´m a heterosexual man who only steps into Tumblr for porn. I am simply honest, and Toffee is kinda hot.
>>
File: 1481383300991.jpg (8KB, 180x239px) Image search: [Google]
1481383300991.jpg
8KB, 180x239px
>>90163027

>t- they fucked that night.

next episode marco will be looking at phone taking to jackie.

>star gets mad jealous
>>
>>90165851
I'm glad to know.
This might me the funniest fetish I see in a while
>>
>>90165876
>WHEN WILL IT END
NEVER EVER Maybe third or fourth season but who knows NEVER EVER
>>
>>90164840
>I could imagine the appeal she saw in him was a result of his bold personality and forwardness in comparison to her more studious and rigid lifestyle. That being said, who knows what it was at the end of the day, the comic focused on their past really didn't reveal anything outside of River's perspective on the whole event.

I mean, Moon clearly has battle experience. Maybe she saw in River someone who could keep up with her despite not having a wand? A shorter, bulkier dumber version of Marco perhaps?
>>
File: elmer.jpg (54KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
elmer.jpg
54KB, 300x510px
I always sorta thought Record Store Guy and Oscar were related. And their family situation was like a Munster's-esq household.
>>
File: Dies Irae.png (2MB, 1366x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Dies Irae.png
2MB, 1366x1541px
>>90165755
Disney is known for NEVER going past four seasons though, right?
I definitely don't want it to end up like Adventure Time, but I feel like they have enough good material to work with to go for four seasons without dragging things out too much.
>>
>those perfectly still background characters

how awful
>>
>>90165755
>I would actually like this story wrapped up within 3 seasons
Same, if it's another 22 episode season it's more than enough material to tell Star's whole story.
>>
>>90165949
I'd say either 3 or 4 seasons, but definitely not passed 4 seasons
>>
File: IKT0CIm.jpg (57KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
IKT0CIm.jpg
57KB, 525x503px
>>90165557
exept that marco knows that star likes oskar, and she into bad guys, marco knows he not a bad guy, maybe he even will ask why star likes him.
>>
File: star vs moonman.jpg (125KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
star vs moonman.jpg
125KB, 1280x741px
>>90165949
Disney is known for NEVER going past four seasons though, right?
Phineas and Ferb got 4 though
>>
Posting what I got so far. Plz no bully
>>
>>90166103
>Phineas and Ferb got 4 though
Wait only four season. Didn't that show had like 200 episode?
>>
>>90166103
>Phineas and Ferb got 4 though
And it was probably their most popular cartoon in this century.
>>
>>90165926
Definitely an option, bonding in battle would be a rather fitting way for romance to be initiated in Mewnie. Perhaps River began to focus his attentions away from Moon as he grew, focusing instead on bettering his abilities and becoming a respected combatant. From there perhaps he found himself interacting with Moon again when the seeming monster uprising was in effect, if Moon's tapestry is anything to go by and the two bonded thanks to the changes both had been through.

I doubt we'll ever get much of an understanding of this past and how they got together, but I could see that as a possible scenario.
>>
>>90166088
>marco
>not a bad boy
Star's senses are acute enough to detect potential bad boys in the making
>>
>"Why isnt Jackie around in the new episodes?"
>This episode explains Marco purposefully kept his meetings with her separate from his time with Star

ADVANCED WRITING
>>
>>90166110
kuk
>>
>>90166110
Looking good so far. Though, I've got to ask, what's Star supposed to be sitting on?
>>
>>90166110
She deserves it
>>
>>90166166
Well it could have been nice to see it, Collateral Damage would have been a good time for that. Just seeing Marco talking with Jackie before interacting with Star as he did in the episode would have been enough to establish that she's still about and they're a thing.

Still, not the biggest problem in the world, that episode was still gold.
>>
>>90166166
>>90166166
This season has been doing all kinds of crazy shit to make me appreciate even some of the dumbest first-season stuff.

>stars mother issues are now shown to be a recurring thing ant not a quick joke
>her random obsession with matchmaking just ends up cucking her in the end
>her stupid spell names are that way because she made them up herself
>she spergs out at being called "underestimated" because that's an issue that's affected her whole life

This season really feels tightly written; it's amazing. Doesn't mean it's always perfect but you can at least tell what they're going for now.
>>
>>90166190
not him, but look like it's just the ground, the perspective is tilted a bit. i may be wrong though
>>
>>90166164
adult marco yeah, she creamed herself, but you know that marco insecurity is what really kills any form of bad boy making, he still need to grown up, but for now he knows that star is into bad boys and current marco is just the safe kid
>>
>>90165695
There's no indication of Tom having anything to do with Starcrushed. And I seriously doubt Star is going to try to make Marco jealous.
>>
>>90166190
Her butt. I just sick (trying to get better)
>>
>>90166256
>Safe kid
>Martial artist
>Beats up monsters twice his size
>Chopped off a demon's hand
>Showed up at a demon ball just to one up said demon for Star's attentions
>Goes on regular adventures in dangerous dimensions with her
>sSave her life on multiple occasions, endangering himself without a second thought
H claims this safe kid nonsense, but his soul rebels against it. Hell, inner conflict is yet another bad boy quality.
>>
>>90166256
You're only ever told, not shown, that he's the safe kid 99% of the time, in contrast to most things on the show. He chooses to do dangerous stuff fairly frequently.
>>
>>90166352
i know that anon, marco is the safe kid outside, but inside he really a rebel, just look at the friendenemies when he get mad at tom for lying him, he still need to grown up to become the bad boy he always wanted to be, still he need a push, maybe something really bad happen to him.
>>
>>90165557
What episode is this from?
Thread posts: 712
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.