[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman Reborn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: supermanreborn.jpg (91KB, 590x900px) Image search: [Google]
supermanreborn.jpg
91KB, 590x900px
theories?
>>
He was in a healing coma
>>
They'll waste 4 issues doing nothing when a merge story could be told in a one-shot.
>>
A Superman will be reborn
>>
we will not get the red shorts back
>>
>>90160884
nu52 Lois and Lana will give their powers back to reconstitute Superbro

And then he'll merge with Superdad
>>
what is the point of merging them? its not like hes struggling to fit into this earth or missing powers.
>>
>>90161057
What happens to New 52 Lois, then?
>>
>>90161108
Why does everyone think nusuperman and postcrisis supes are merging? Am I missing something?
>>
>>90160884
Superdad and Superbro were a Superman Red/Superman Blue split.
When the Dr. Manhattan/Flashpoint shit happened, only Superman Red was brought over and rebooted, Superman Blue keeping his Flashpoint memories and canon.
When Superbro died, the Superman Red energies were released and found hosts all over the world and at the end of Reborn the Superman Red energies will return to Superdad.
>>
>>90160884
They'll reveal that Superman was actually split in two and will use the stolen ten years to explain why one is younger than the other. In the end they'll merge the two retroactively and then everyone will be confused about how Superman's timeline fits with the rest of the universe. Until the next reboot.
>>
>>90161108
They still need to restore his Clark Kent persona but having Jon there makes things complicated. The only possible way to fix it is to hot-glue the two timelines together.
>>
>>90161128
Her ghost will possess Mom-Lois
>>
>>90160884
That is a much better costume design than the blue boots.

Could still use the trunks, but this belt is one of the best attempts at avoiding 'em i've seen
>>
>>90161128
We'll all ignore her because she was a shit character?
>>
>>90160884
DC will stubbornly not let the trunks back even though they've all but admitted getting rid of them was a terrible idea.
>>
>>90161223
I almost think the blue boots were purposely terrible since they were already planning the fusion of both supermen by then.
>>
>>90161057
>nu52 Lois and Lana will give their powers back to reconstitute Superbro
Superwoman is the first book to end?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.