[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think tamaranean food tastes like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Qt.jpg (22KB, 331x357px) Image search: [Google]
Qt.jpg
22KB, 331x357px
What do you think tamaranean food tastes like
>>
cats have a limited sense of taste, and find rotten meat appealing, so I guess not that good for a human.
>>
>>90159338
>and find rotten meat appealing
Cats are ridiculously fussy about smells. Dogs are the ones who think if it stinks it's delicious. If you had cats that ate rotten food, maybe get /an/ to school you on pet care or adopt fewer feral starvelings.
>>
>>90159338
Cats can't taste sweet, so dessert would be a foreign concept to them.

It would mostly be varying degrees of savory with some plants possibly added to aid digestion.
>>
It probably tastes like these shitty threads you make every single day about this stupid cartoon because you don't have the decency to watch real anime like the rest of the waifu autists
>>
>>90159513
>Cats are ridiculously fussy about smells.
your picky house cat is the deviant one.
Cats love strong rot smell. Especially rotten fish ones.
>>
Shit, just like this shit show.
>>
File: autism.jpg (110KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
110KB, 640x628px
>>90159539
the fact that they evolved from cats, doesn't mean that they have identical tastes or other features

>>90159571
wow, an autist spotted.
calm down, I can hear your screeching from another planet
>>
>>90159618
Now that's what I call projecting.
>>
>>90159618
>the fact that they evolved from cats, doesn't mean that they have identical tastes or other features

What's the point of speculating if you throw out the only frame of reference available? Without assuming they're catlike in their tastes, there's not any sort of meaningful guess you can make.
>>
>>90159640
so lets see here:
Someone opens a thread
you are not interested in anyway about it (and cogging in archieves is a shitty excuse, it won't change anything)
you could freely ignore this thread
but instead, you came and wrote crap comment like
>It probably tastes like these shitty threads you make every single day about this stupid cartoon because you don't have the decency to watch real anime like the rest of the waifu autists
sounds autistic to me
>>
File: tamarind-on-chopping-board.jpg (85KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
tamarind-on-chopping-board.jpg
85KB, 590x394px
>>90159260
Tamarinds.
>>
Starfire's terrible cooking was a constant joke in the show, and the one time we see authentic Tamara mean cuisine our non-Tamara mean heroes have a hard time even removing it from their plates, let alone eating it.

On top of this, we know Starfire has created a traditional dish known as pudding of sadness, which has the purpose of tasting so bad that it takes your mind off a sad event.

In short, I don't think Tamara means give a flying fuck about taste, and their food seems unlikely to be anything we would consider edible.

On a side note: Starfire is nutzo for mustard and does not seem repelled by earth food. This would suggest that she's mostly just fond of receiving sustenance, while actively loving sweet/vinegary flavors. Perhaps sweetness and vinegar are common combinations in Tamara mean cuisine, or perhaps they are basically absent and Starfire finds mustard exotic.
>>
>>90159260
Ice cream and sushi.
>>
>>90159338
they also love the taste of your flesh after you die in your sleep
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.