[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this cartoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on this cartoon?
>>
>>90156769
S'alright.
>>
File: 1464504677634.jpg (88KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464504677634.jpg
88KB, 400x400px
Take it to >>>/a/, otaku
>>
File: Starfire.full.1933977.jpg (3MB, 1391x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Starfire.full.1933977.jpg
3MB, 1391x1800px
>>90156769

Was good, not the best thing I've ever seen but I recently rewatched it and enjoyed it.

Would be nice if they brought the team back together and do it all over, possibly with them a little older but hey I'd love a 'in 2 years' rather than a massive leap.
>>
It was pretty fun.
>>
File: star.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
It was fun
It had it's duds, but very enjoyable

but for me, most important part was pic related
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>>90156829
>>90157051
>tfw starfire will never hug you so hard, that she will break your ribs and spinal cord
>>
I was obsessed with raven, it was a pretty neat cartoon and had many memorable episodes. I wish it had more structure and some sort of end.
>>
A bit overrated, but definitely one of the better shows of its time all the same. Had a pretty good balance of humor, drama and action.
>>
Robin was the most boring fucking character.
>>
>>90156769
They really wanted to be anime. This was at the time when there the western market was over saturated with low budget not-anime shows like Totally Spies, Kappa Mikey and Code Lyoko. While style can work on it's own, the creators mainly used the meduim to convey exaggerated expressions which is just simplified emoticons like closed eyes and bulging vein on forehead. They never used it to their advantage, they could use facial expression and play with the characters proportions as a way to convey emotion, the anime face emoticons can be copy pasted onto every character, it's lazy and cheap.
>>
>>90157177
>I was obsessed with raven
Me too Pan.
>>
I tried watching an episode or two of this, but it was godawful tripe that anybody who's watched animé would immediately dismiss as trash. I don't get what the appeal is.
>>
>>90157403
>animé
>>
>>90156769
>>
Not as funny as Teen Titans Go
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.