[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: mordo.jpg (49KB, 595x707px) Image search: [Google]
mordo.jpg
49KB, 595x707px
What was his deal?
>>
>angry and violent when he arrives at the temple
>learns to control himself but gets too hung up on rules and structure as a result
>all the wizards breaking the rules bother his autism so he decides he knows best
>too thick to realize his orderboner is just an outlet for his anger issues

really this movie just showed that the ancient one is terrible at picking students
>>
>>90141588
He's a nigger.

Seriously, why the fuck did they blackwash him?
>>
>>90142404
Because it wouldn't be a Marvel movie without the main character having a black sidekick.
>>
>>90142799
Name five examples. I'll wait. There are 20+ Marvel movies, there must be 5+ examples of this ironclad rule you advance.
>>
>>90143244
But there are sequels. Do we get to count the same black sidekick multiple times?
>>
>>90143244
Rhody (three times), Falcon, Mordo.
>>
>>90143244
>Iron Man
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Captain America TWS
>Captain America CW - Clash of black sidekicks
>Doctor Strange
>Captain Marvel will have one too
Also, there's only 14 released Marvel movies, not 20+
>>
>>90142799
Mordo wasn't really a sidekick though he was a teacher and now he'll be a nemesis
>>
>>90141588
Too many sorcerers.
>>
>>90143427
>>90143244
And if you won't count sequels, you can't count all the movies, only the franchises, and the only franchises that don't have a black sidekick are Thor, Hulk and Ant-Man
And Ant-man has a latino sidekick anyway
I'm not counting team movies because it wouldn't make sense
>>
>>90143427
Using the same sidekick three times is kind of cheating, yes? And then using one twice?

Hulk - no black sidekick
GOTG - no black sidekick
First Avenger - no black sidekick
Avengers - no black sidekick
Ant-Man - no black sidekick

Your ironclad rule is looking pretty tinfoil-ish. And that doesn't even count the X-Men, FF and Spider-Man movies, which also don't have black sidekicks.
>>
>>90141588
>is taught that rules and structure exists for a a reason and they should not be broken
>lol no
>is now angry at the fact that what he was taught is being broken all the time
>>
>>90141588
>bad writing

all they had to do was like one or two scenes actually explaining why what Dr Strange did might be considered wrong or dangerous but since nothing bad happened at all for raping the laws of space-time it seems kinda silly to go hard trying to enforce them
>>
>>90143863
Team movies don't count since they don't have a focus on a main title super
Ant man had a latino sidekick anyway
See >>90143806
And we're talking about Marvel universe movies here
>>
>>90144053
You can't take at face value that fucking with time is dangerous? Or why Mordo wouldn't condone it despite his bill comes due speech being repeated at least twice? You really require additional exposition?
>>
>>90144196
I mean I can believe that if I'm told it

but then I'm shown multiple examples where there doesn't appear to be any type of price or cost, so I question what I am told

If it was just don't fuck with time so people don't do it then fine, but we are told fucking with time is dangerous and will lead to bad things happening, but based on what actually happened it seems like there are no consequences for messing with time since Strange did a fuck ton of it and there were literally no consequences

its bad writing and it makes Mordo seem silly because he seems to be clinging to rules that aren't based in reality
>>
>>90141588
>TOO MANY SAUCE JOKES
>>
>>90144522
By the end Mordo was more butthurt at the frequent breaking of rules by all the arrogant sorcerers and Strange's deal with Dormammu. Given everything we're shown about his character it's not surprising.

It's not just about fucking with time, which is understandably dangerous with untrained use even if Strange managed to avoid the consequences.
>>
>>90142404
they think that they need a negro and a stronk wimen in each movie in order to get the progresive media happy, because a bad word of a digusting +200 pounds bluehaired whale or a negro can ruin the box office, that's why
>they r just retarded
>>
>>90143863
>Avengers - no black sidekick
Fury
>Ant-Man - no black sidekick
Dave
>>
>>90142404
the fags did the same and that's why you have an Iceman gay
>>
>>90143244
Falcon - "I got your back bro. I have no life, no other friends, no loved ones, I'm just here to support you in everything you do."
Mordo - "Let me stand around while you do everything and I cry"
Rhodey - "Next time, baby!"
Heimdall - "Yes, masta Thor yessir I'll open that dere portal for you in a jiffy masta! Anything else you need masta, shine your shoes sah?"
>>
I really really hate his complete 180, fuck that guy, it wasn't needed at all, if anyone in Doctor Strange deserve to appear in more installment it was Mads, not Chiwetel

they could have made him a guardian of one of the sanctum but no, he suddenly hates wizards ALL single one of them, he generalizes them in 0.2 seconds, he dealt in absolutes
>>
>>90141588
This movie sucks the visuals is just an inception cheap copycat

what waste of time
>>
>strange and black guy go try to stop kaecillius
>REEE YOU MUST BE STOP KAECILLIUS YOU MUSNT FUCK WITH THE NATURAL ORDER REEEE YOU MUST DIE
>shit son he's too strong and its too late we cant stop it EVERYONE will die!
>strange uses the time stone to beat dormamu
>REEE STRANGE FUCK YOU WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK THE NATURAL LAW OF THINGS! YOU MUST DIE!... later though when you dont have the time gem on you :^)
>>
>>90145442
he's Mordo, he was always going to betray the Master/fight Steven.

that is HIS thing in the comics as well.

what the fuck did you think he was going to do people?
>>
>>90145622
then that should have been established from the start, with hints of him being treacherous, but he was just butthurt at the end
>>
>>90145062
Fury ain't a sidekick. He's the boss.
>>
His arc was weird. Like the writers never figured how to put it together

Chiwetel is a better actor than Bendydick, at least
>>
>>90141588
>probably a gangster or soldier
>wanted power to be a better gangster or soldier
>instead found a path to be a better man
>unfortunately, he was so desperate to be a good man that he thought the group he was part of was 100% pure
>built his entire new worldview on this brittle condition
>>
>>90143863
>Hulk
îsn't the first half hour in Brazil or Colombia or something like that?
>GOTG
the have 2 blue characters 1 green and Dave Bautista
>Frist avenger
>no blacks
That's Racist!
>>
>>90145594
He was mad because the whole mess started with TAO using forbidden unnatural magic to her advantage, which had unforeseen consequences, which nearly killed everything, which was stopped by forbidden unnatural magic.

He's right. There's going to be consequences and it's all due to sorcerous bullshit.
>>
>>90146001
so he would rather have everyone on earth die?
>>
>>90146041
When Thanos comes and kills half the universe, Mordo will be vindicated.
>>
>>90145764
Uh huh. Just like Rhodes is technically the soldier who works for the president.

He asked for help and then failed to fight off the invasion on the helicarrier. Then failed convince the spooky government not to nuke new york, then failed to stop the nuke carrying jet. Dude did nothing but allow the real heroes to actually go save the day while not actually impacting the main villain himself despite looking heroic.

Sidekick
>>
>>90141588
> Tries to take Wanda's power.
> Wishes he wore the brown pants today.
>>
>>90143624
Mordo: "Too many sorcerers"
Wanda: "Too many blacks."
>>
>>90145272
Kek. Top post my man
>>
>>90150244
TOO MANY COOKS
>>
File: 1465201883630.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465201883630.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>90150361
SOME PEOPLE SAY IT'LL SPOIL THE BROTH

BUT THAT'S NOT THE AMERICAN WAY
>>
mordo had a hard life
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.