[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he become their sperm donor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Did he become their sperm donor?
>>
Donor via threesome
>>
>>90139942
Why would they go back to a mutual Ex?
They probably used Bolin.
>>
>>90140556
>They probably used Bolin.
And risk the child being mentally retarded?
>>
>>90139942
They probably used Tenzin to help increase the number of potential Airbenders in the world.
>>
>>90139942

>A bender that becomes progressively weaker throughout the series
>No-one actually likes him, apart from people that he sorely dislikes
>Literally does nothing until the very last episode

I don't understand how his firebending is so terrible, and his lightning bending is so good. He's like luigi, except less likeable.

Nah.

>>90140556

I'd go with this, except

>Bolin wouldn't be cool with that, someone else raising his child.
>Opal would be pissed.
>Korra wouldn't want kids.
>Korra would probably be terrible with kids, beating it for little things
>Asami would probably spoil the kid to kingdom come.
>Neither of them would want to ruin their bodies
>Both are extremely jealous, and would not be okay with the physical act required for pregnancy to occur.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>90140648
That's not nice. Apologize.
>>
>>90139942
Who would want his peasant blood babies
>>
File: footloose.gif (946KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
footloose.gif
946KB, 500x245px
>>90140498
>>90140556
>Bolin fucks Asami and Korra in a steamy threesome instead of Mako
Hnnnngggg
>>
>>90141487
Wu?
>>
>>90141413
Bolin; the one redeeming main cast member of Korra.
>>
File: Iroh_thinking.png (122KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Iroh_thinking.png
122KB, 444x250px
Hell no, they went with a winner.
>>
>>90139942
What are you talking about? Korra and Asami break up in the comic. Download from the pastebin dork.
>>
Why don't all 3 of them just be together? I guess polygamy isn't something liberals want to push yet.
>>
>>90141694
>Reads the comic
>Calls the other a dork

Atleast use the right insult, anon.
>>
>>90141852
My bad. normie*
>>
File: 1487548399063.jpg (42KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1487548399063.jpg
42KB, 647x622px
Wait a second...

>homos
>AIDS
>bloodbending

Korra can into bioweapons.
Korra is an AIDS-bender.
>>
>>90142253
Korra can bloodbend?
>>
>>90140556
"Bolin, Asami and I have decided we want to have a baby. Would you be willing to---"
"Dress up in a giant diaper? SURE!"
"Uh... never mind, I'll ask Mako."
>>
>>90142321
Can't all water benders on fullmoon? Or was it red i forgot.
>>
>>90142363
I think all of the ones who know how to do it can do it. I don't remember, either. Katara, then. Katara's definitely an AIDS bender.
>>
>>90142363
If you're not taught you will have to be inventive and innovative enough to understand that blood is water. Even then I'm sure there are some waterbenders who are so weak they can't control the fluids in another being, even with the moon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.