[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ Pepe game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Daria Pepe.png (19KB, 620x752px) Image search: [Google]
Daria Pepe.png
19KB, 620x752px
I'm collecting /co/ pepes, share a pepe based on the last comic or cartoon you saw. If such Pepe does not exist create your own. We can all share our OCs here. pic related.
>>
File: Template Sad.png (279KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Template Sad.png
279KB, 3000x3000px
Here's a sad Pepe template
>>
File: Template Happy Pepe.png (147KB, 797x800px) Image search: [Google]
Template Happy Pepe.png
147KB, 797x800px
a happy pepe template
>>
File: Template Smug Pepe.png (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Template Smug Pepe.png
85KB, 800x800px
here's a smug pepe template.
>>
Leave Daria alone
>>
>>90139431
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1427318986101.png (160KB, 305x342px) Image search: [Google]
1427318986101.png
160KB, 305x342px
>it's a reddit frog thread
>>
/pol/ ruined Pepe by turning him into a Nazi and getting him classified as a hate symbol.
>>
>>90139651
oh fuck off back to tumblr. This was a good thing as it made normies back off overusing pepe and he became a good meme again. One of the few memes to be raised from the dead. Ya don't have to love /pol/ but you can at least thank them for that.
>>
>>90139728
>This was a good thing as it made normies back off overusing pepe and he became a good meme again.
No, it didn't

When it comes to memes, most people don't actually give a shit about the origin
>>
File: IMG_8320.jpg (70KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8320.jpg
70KB, 687x687px
>>
>>90139826
>most people don't give a shit about a memes origins

But you give a enough of a shit about the fact that nazi pepes exist. They're funny. Get over it. If you don't like it kindly go back to your safe space websites.
>>
>>90139728
Normalfags are still using it, it just changed political positions. Normalfag filth who belong on reddit still love pepe
>>
File: 1390594293772.jpg (79KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1390594293772.jpg
79KB, 300x354px
>>90139728
I really wish newfags like you would do the site a favor and stay in the reddit colony that is /pol/.
>>
>>90139924
Why does it matter that nazis use it, disgusting filthy impure normalfags use it. That's what matters.
>>
>>90139957
a meme don't have a political position you daft cunt. Also plenty of boards use pepe still

>>90139964
>/pol/ is a reddit colony
>calls me a newfag

Bitch, I don't even use /pol/. I just remember back when 4chan had edge. Now it seems to be invited by sensitive tumblrites who address any mild disagreement with go back to /pol/. And I realize I do the same by telling sensitive cunts to go back to tumblr but that's nothing new. There was once a time where most of 4chan was politically incorrect and edgy

>>90140107
Since he became a "hate symbol" I see a lot less normies using Pepe. And when they do it's usually because they haven't heard he's le raciss meem
>>
>>90139893
i personally think the face should be a little higher even thought you placed it correctly.
>>
File: no_funeral.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
no_funeral.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>>90139431
Sooooo... You're posting a /pol/'s meme which is one of the most fascist, dumb and offensive board on this site, on a board where at least most people try to argue correctly and tend to respect others. Not to mention the fact that most of /pol/ hates cartoons and treat those who watch cartoons like manchildren. Well done, that's the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on /co/ since a while.
>>
>>90139431
Can someone make one that looks like Mabel from Gravity Falls?
>>
>>90140160
>I just remember back when 4chan had edge
Translation: I started browsing the site last summer and I romanticize a period in the site's life that I wasn't even a part of.
>>
>>90140212
Jesus this is what I'm talking about. I forget this board is full of sensitive tumblr cunts. wtf happened to 4chan?

>>90140260
I've been using this dumb site for years but if that's what you wanna tell yourself to feel somehow superior I ain't gonna stop you.
>>
>>90140160
>4chan was politically incorrect and edgy
>>
>>90140317
>falls for conspicuous bait
>"I-I've been here for years bro!"
You're a child. Stop posting.
>>
>>90140317
Funny thing is that you're the one trying to be superior, and failing miserably.
>>
>>90140317
This is because 4chan is not only one huge community, take someone from /jp/, /r9k/ and /trash/ for example and you would see that they all have a different culture/personality only /b/, /r9k/, /v/ and /pol/ (aka the containment boards) are the one that reflect the "edgy" aspect of 4chan like you said.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.