[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncanny Avengers is the best X-Men title right now. prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Uncanny Avengers is the best X-Men title right now.

prove me wrong.
>>
>>90139365
I can't.
>>
>>90139365
I did it get past being terribly mediocre and boring?
>>
>>90139365
How is that posible when its the best avengers book right now?
>>
>>90139365
Storytime it then.
>>
>>90139401
Its a shame too, considering its mediocrity
>>
>>90139365
This page looks crap, actualy. You probably have pretty low standards of taste.
>>
>>90139365
>Uncanny Avengers is the best X-Men title right now.
>best X-Men title right now.

You... you do realize what an incredible low bar to clear that is, right?
>>
>>90139759
It's still wrong since Uncanny X-Men is actually better than Uncanny Avengers.
>>
>>90139717
actually it doesnt look crap, its looks good, there is a joke and there is the Z line way of reading, its a well done page, visually it is great.

>>90139759
The point is that this comic is really good, all the problems with events and so get turned into a narrative point and its all coming to conclusion in the near future, also, characters are written competently and the story is pretty good. Also this is the best Red Skull in years.
>>
>>90139365
I agree OP. It's the best Avengers title at the same time.

Post the page where Spidey throws Deadpool
>>
>>90139365

>The inability to kill off deadpool secretly scares the skull
>Even with the all important xavier brain can't fuck with Wade's mind
>Can't kill him
>Can't Turn him
>Whole world pummeling his ass and he still showed up unexpectedly with a gun to Skull's face

He's going to need bigger guns.
>>
Does Duggan's run follow up on Remender's run well?

I was a big fan of Remender's run.
>>
>>90140076
Shitty sense of humor. This is plain garbage.
>>
>>90140219

exploring the tragedies of Wade and carrying over evan and other things about remender's run definitely comes over, which culminates with Zenpool.
>>
i've always found it a better Avengers book than a X-Men book desu

>>90139759

i think that's what they call the joke
>>
>>90139365

Is it still the Deadpool show? That's why I stopped reading it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.