[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Tales From The Crypt promos https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

New Tales From The Crypt promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ELCWlRwM8

Is M. Night implying that they're making this into a horror block?
>>
>>90129086

>Tales From The Crypt series, by M. Night

Fuck me, how did I miss this? Looks great!

I am so on board for a horror block too.
>>
>>90129086
Is John Kassir confirmed for Crypt Keeper?
>>
Hello Boys and Ghouls EGHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
That's not what banging on glass sounds like
>>
>>90129086
I know this is technically /co/, but come on now, nobody here has ever read those comics.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>90129626
>Is John Kassir confirmed for Crypt Keeper?

You hear his cackle in the trailer, so maybe?

The look of the old TV series Cryptkeeper is owned by HBO, so even if John is playing him he cannot look the same.
>>
>>90129626

This! I want to know too!
>>
>>90129783

So did they so paid HBO for that little brief showing of the Cryptkeeper (their version) in that clip right?
>>
>>90129697
I have. I own every single EC comic and have been collecting them since the early 80s. They're still the best comics ever made.
>>
>>90129086
I hope that it's as cartoonishly over-the-top as the original was. Otherwise it won't be any fun.
>>
>>90129783
HBO is owned by Time Warner, same as TNT. The estate of William Gaines owns every aspect of the Crypt, including the TV series.
>>
>>90129955
Knowing M Night, its going to be more mindscrewy than the original.
>>
>>90129697

why dont you fuck off to /tv/ before alleging others of not reading a comic book franchise, you casual
>>
Are Tales From The Crypt comics still being published/reprinted?

Will they be after this TV show takes off?
>>
>>90129086

Those are some dank headphones
>>
Mirror?
>>
>>90130215
>Are Tales From The Crypt comics still being published/reprinted?

Papercutz re-relaunched the series this year or late last year, I think. Their first relaunch sucked bigtime because they aimed it at kids. Their re-relaunch is supposed to be more inline with the original series.

Dark Horse got the reprint rightsand are continuing the hardcover EC Archive collections. Problem is, because the old Gemstone ones are looooong out of print, they've had to start over from scratch. We're still missing the last Haunt of Fear and Vault of Horror volumes and won't get to them until they reprint all the previous installments. Tales from the Crypt actually completed a year or two ago, though.

Sort of a shit show in the comics world for the EC horror titles.
>>
>>90130350

did you mean black mirror?
>>
Actually, yes. TNT is doing a whole horror block with Tales headlining it.
>>
>>90130390

Has anyone scanned the first issue from last fall? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>90131061

It's published by Papercutz.

Most people probably don't even know it exists.
>>
>>90133930

Damn. Was curious to see if it's better than their first attempt.
>>
>>90134177
One of the stories in the new relaunch was called "Were Wolf of Wall Street"

...I doubt it.
>>
>>90129783
Didn't the cryptkeeper have a kids game show on Saturday mornings for a bit in the 90s?
>>
>>90134342
>Didn't the cryptkeeper have a kids game show on Saturday mornings for a bit in the 90s?

Yeah, he also had that kid's cartoon Tales from the Cryptkeeper that ran for, like, 3 seasons.

I once talked to Kassir about that at a con. He said that while he recorded his lines in LA, they outsourced all the other voices to Canada because Canadian VAs don't get royalties and work super cheap, they're like discount voice acting. He was wearing a hockey jersey at the time, which made it even funnier.

Fuckin leafs.
>>
>>90129086
Nice to see M. Night getting a comeback.
>>
>>90134203
Because the old comic NEVER had pun names, right?
>>
>>90134545
That's not what I meant.

It's just that it's the exact same shit they pulled with the first relaunch.
Discount Mad Magazine parodies with a "slight" horror bent.
>>
>>90129086
I knew there was a new comic cause I bought it but never knew of more TV show!!
>>
>>90129086
>Taken down by Turner network

Anyone got a new link?
>>
>>90134768

Google 'Tales From the Crypt'. It's all over the Net.
>>
>>90134939
All the news stories link to the video which was taken down.
>>
>>90134992

Well fuck. Thank for nothing Turner.
>>
>>90134939
Searching on YouTube has shown that half the original series is on YouTube ... So at least I'll have that.
>>
Damn, if I had a scanner, I'd storytime the new comic. It's actually pretty good.
>>
>>90135431

Better than the last attempt?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.