[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Bunsen is a Beast just premiered recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 01_Buddies.jpg (981KB, 2078x1747px) Image search: [Google]
01_Buddies.jpg
981KB, 2078x1747px
how bad was it?
>>
File: 1485212282786.png (72KB, 527x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485212282786.png
72KB, 527x350px
>>90121167
Its meh tier
>>
>>90121167
It's a modern Butch Hartman cartoon.
>>
>>90121814
What was his REAL name agaiin?
>>
>>90121167
it was annoying and stupid
>>
>>90121844
Elmer.
>>
>>90121844
Butch "The Church" Hartman.
>>
>>90121844
Ted Cruz
>>
>>90121167
Wait you're saying this ISNT My Gym partners a monkey?
>>
>>90122045
He seriously does look like a mix between that kid (Adam, was it?) and that kid from Squirrel Boy.
>>
>>90122045
My gym partner's a monster
>>
>>90121167
It never made me want to turn it off and do something else, but likewise it didn't get a single chuckle or even smile out of me. It's basically a dry, unsalted cracker.
>>
>>90121167

I see nothing substantial ever coming from this show. Horrible flash animation and humor.
>>
>>90121167
Wasn't bad, and chuckled a little, but it's not my thing. Kids will like it though, which is what they want.
>>
>>90121167
>my gym partner's a monster
>>
>>90121167
It was a lot worse than I thought it was going to be
>>
Did they limit Butch Hartman's animation budget? I noticed the newest episodes of Fairly Odd Parents had a step down in animation quality, in which it has quality similar to Bunsen Beast's.
>>
>>90121167

Whether it's good or bad isn't even important anymore. After Steve Marmel split, all of Butch Hartman's cartoons feel identical. It's loud and obnoxious and runs jokes into the ground.

I guess people who enjoy the current season of FoP or Tuff Puppy would like this. They're all the same.
>>
I would say that most of butch hartmans cartoons weren't great to begin with.
>>
>>90121167
Butch Hartman did this? I thought all of his shows supposed to have exactly the same artstyle and characters design.
>>
>>90124396
>step down in animation quality
That was actually an improvement.
>>
I liked it.
The intro was pretty catchy. Bunsen was better than I expected him to be. Mikey's pretty boring but at least he isn't Amanda AKA "Mr Crocker mixed with Candace" who was the worst part about the show.
Mikey's parents felt exactly like Timmy's but it's Butch Hartman so there's bound to be similarities. It got a few laughs from me, mostly at the depressed ice cream man.
Overall, not horrible, but I think it'll take a bit off time to find its footing, if it even does.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.