[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /co/ think of the Tales from the Crypt tv show, movies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What did /co/ think of the Tales from the Crypt tv show, movies, and it's child friendly spin-offs

let's not talk about the game show
>>
The tv show is great, I own all the dvds.

I think Demon Knight is the only movie I've seen, it's really fun. Billy Zane steals every scene he's in
>>
Literally the best thing HBO has ever done. I say this as a huge fan of The Wire.

The star power on the show was incredible. Stories were classic EC comics fare where the horror only ever happened to people who deserved it.

Scares were visceral but generally not jump scares and the practical effects were solid.

The music was also surprisingly solid (other than the Elfman theme which was unsurprisingly solid). see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtsZB3iui-g
>>
>>90121023

What are the best episodes?
>>
>>90121080
One of my favorites is the one with the redneck family where the father, mother, and daughter are all played by Tim Curry and they kidnap a door to door salesman
>>
only one i remember watching is one where people go into a house and vampires or something cut some guys head off with a chainsaw
>>
>>90120927
Fuck that , I loved the game show
>>
>>90121216

It was worth it only for the cryptkeeper bantz
>>
>>90121181

That's the fucking wil wheaton episode
>>
promo for M Night's reboot of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ELCWlRwM8
>>
>>90123087
Please don't suck

Split was great, and The Visit was watchable
>>
>>90123141
I liked Split but wasn't a fan of The Visit.

I'm more worried about them not having either John Kassir or HBO's design of the Crypt Keeper
>>
>>90123261
>wasn't a fan of The Visit.
Yeah it could've been better if they ditched the found footage gimmick. Otherwise it was a simple and creepy premise

Oh wait, the ending was fucking awful. The freestlye rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcDErCUiaw
>>
>>90121023
I have never not enjoyed billy zane in any movie, even his cameo on zoolander

>>90123087
>shyamalamuhhammid farrah ali coming back to form
Feels good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.