[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 10/10 voice acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: galvatron.jpg (506KB, 1336x989px) Image search: [Google]
galvatron.jpg
506KB, 1336x989px
Leonard Nimoy
>>
>>90115357

here's a hint
>>
>>90115399
Oh, cool.
>>
File: first_flight_ring_GL.jpg (70KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
first_flight_ring_GL.jpg
70KB, 450x399px
>>90115357
Freakshow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLW8as22M_8
>>
File: 1473959-supesshazam.jpg (76KB, 734x410px) Image search: [Google]
1473959-supesshazam.jpg
76KB, 734x410px
>>90115357
>George Newbern
https://youtu.be/dIFyJCPztbo
But really, this whole special had 10/10 voice acting.
>>
>>90115357
Dying Oson Welles as unicron was also cool.l
>>
>>90116585
>Orsons voice was so low during recording for his lines they had to raise the volume by a ton

Unicron was still a cool fucking character because of him.
>>
>>90116403
I loved that short. Should've been a kickstart to a Captain Marvel animated movie string.
>>
>>90116585
Despite his cynicism, Welles as Unicron is one of my favorite villain voices of all time. I don't even want to hear anyone else try Unicron because of him. His dialogue and delivery were perfect.

>Nobody summons Megatron!
>Then it pleases me to be the first.
>>
>>90117557
plus they couldn't use half his lines because it was just drunken swearing, mostly about food

>>90117851
Shazam! movie

like the live action1974-1977 Shazam!/ISIS Hour (originally known as Shazam!), the animated 1981 The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!, and the 2010 animated movie Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam

i refuse to believe you've seen the Republic serial from the 40s, but that's basically a different guy at this point anyway - and since Republic's catalog is owned by NBCUniversal/Viacom, it's not something WB/DC can follow up on anyway

his name is Shazam! and always has been
>>
File: Haggard.jpg (52KB, 650x347px) Image search: [Google]
Haggard.jpg
52KB, 650x347px
>There. There they are. There they are! They are mine! They belong to me, the Red Bull gathered them for me one by one and I bade him drive each one into the sea. Now, they live there, and each tide carries them within an easy step of the land, but they do not dare to come out of the water. They are afraid of the Red Bull.

>I like...to watch them. They fill me with joy. The first time I felt it...I thought...I was going...to die. I said to the Red Bull, 'I must have them, I must have all of them, all there are! For nothing makes me happy...but their shining, and their grace. So the Red Bull caught them.

>Each time I see the unicorns, MY unicorns, it is like that morning in the woods, and I am truly young, in spite of myself.

RIP Sir Christopher Lee.
>>
>>90115399
>Megatron? Is that you..?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJxaewOISA

Detective.
>>
>>90121669
this is bad comedy
>>
>>90117921
Yeah! The movie may have been a huge ad but I get the chills when I hear Nimoy or Welles deliver their lines. Or the scene when Optimus shows up firing at decepticons from the air.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.