[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Loud House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1487716407286.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487716407286.png
1MB, 1280x738px
/trash/ is way to degenerate to discuss a cartoon. There was a new episode today and there will be more this week.

What did you think of it?
>>
Damn holiday, I totally forgot. Did anyone record it?
>>
If the Loud House was a circus, who would perform which acts?
>>
>>90112707
/trash/ is where the fun is.
There isn't much to talk about. The show is good but has no lore or depth.
>>
File: g4wwC2k.jpg (156KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
g4wwC2k.jpg
156KB, 1151x647px
>>90112707
It's another Clyde episode
>>
>>90112975
>discord drama
>fun
>>
>>90113015
Here on /co/ you get the pg13 store brand version of this.
>>
>>90112707
I liked the part where Lincoln single handedly reformatted an entire harddrive with one picture.
>>
>>90112909
Luan could probably do all of them maybe. But..

Lucy - Dark Magic/Hypnosis
Lana - Lion Tamer/Animal Trainer
Lynn - Gymnast Acts/Contortion/Extreme Stunts

The Loud House is literally a circus. They could run a good one with Lori advertising it through social media, Leni on costumes, etc.

>>90112975
>/trash/ is where the fun is.
Yeah, in April/May - August. /trash/ hasn't been fun in a long while and all the drawfags left. It's crazy how fast the fandom rose and crashed.
>>
>>90113015
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AS WE SPEAK
>>
this episode is hella gay
>>
>>90112707
Also here's the episode in question.
https://mega.nz/#!1xsVnLoJ!cnUnijbAvYcQKqfifmP4ZbPZriAKgaj7qoTAWmJdN0w
>>
>>90113176
I could see Lynn as being a human cannonball.
>>
File: 170221191633192.png (927KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
170221191633192.png
927KB, 1280x738px
The fake pictures were pretty funny but the actual photos and flashbacks were the best. I thought the girls were going to surprise him with a photo album but it still worked.
>>
>>90112707
I watched about 10 episodes and they were all shit. Genuinely awful.

What other shows can learn from it though, is that it will attract a huge crowd, if a majority of supporting characters are female. Keep the protag male if you want, but lopside the support generously towards female. Go with the trend.
>>
>>90114939
Or mayby you are wrong and things that are popular doesn't necessarily work for (you).
>>
>>90112707
>/trash/ is way to degenerate to discuss a cartoon.

Yeah I agree. Once topless Lynn happened that's all they wanted to talk about.
>>
>>90114939
Unironically this. MLP wouldn't be nearly as popular if the cast was male, ironically. It would still be discussed but the fandom would not be as big.
>>
>>90114325
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that it was going to end with each of the sisters donating the matching images from their own collection.

Still, the group hug shot is a nice way to start again.
>>
>>90116111
This
>>
>>90116111
This
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.