[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had his power what varies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 5

File: 24-kilgrave.w750.h560.2x.jpg (90KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
24-kilgrave.w750.h560.2x.jpg
90KB, 1500x1120px
If you had his power what varies?
>>
Rape.
>>
>>90112383
Is that David Tennant?
If so what power do Scotsmen have?
>>
>>90112383
I guess I'd become a supervillain? Because that's literally all his power is good for.
>>
>>90112383
Life a quiet life.
>>
>>90112570
because
>>
>>90112383
That power would just go to my head plus im extremely petty. I'd probably do everything Killgrave did but crank that shit to 11.
>>
>>90112383

I'd build so many habitats for humanity.

I'd end up being the good guy version. Which is The Envoy from Wild Cards.
>>
Something more interesting and less cliche than rape. Probably subtly influence my way to the top of the industry I wish.
>>
>>90112570
What about using it to be a life coach? Like gain a list of clients to make daily rounds to visit and tell them to "stay off the drugs", "eat healthy", or whatever. After a month or so of this they may be able to keep up with that shit without the mindrape.
>>
>>90112383
I would travel the world
>>
>>90112383

Like any superpower I acquire, I'd feel obligated to try and use it for good.

I'd offer my services as the ultimate confessor. Torture is unreliable, I can make anyone spill any secret just by asking them to, and you can be 100% certain that they are telling the truth.

I can walk into any warzone and make everyone involved stop fighting. At least for a while. Long enough to gather up everyone's weapons and dispose of them.

The real danger is imposing my limited worldview on events and forcing actions that simply are not good ideas because I don't have all the facts. I also can't ACTUALLY solve big problems, because my commands eventually wear off and I refuse to just be an assassin. There has to be a better use of my powers than just killing off people I think are bad for the world.
>>
I'd tell my dad to be a good parent
>>
>>90112383
Some kind of Charlie's Angels set-up where I gather a bunch of crime-fighting women and form a spy agency.
>>
File: 1486763774712.jpg (39KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486763774712.jpg
39KB, 540x456px
>>90112776
lmao what a faggot
>>
>>90112383
Probably lots of making celebrity girls fall in love with me coupled with making world leaders bend to my will.

I'd rule the world from the shadows. Purple Man aimed far too low.
>>
Everything Purple Man did, but on a global scale.
>>
>>90112821
>>90112871
I refer to the kilgrave of the netflix series
>>
>>90112821
>Probably lots of making celebrity girls fall in love with me

Sophie Turner, Emma Watson, and Jennifer Lawrence. Make The Fappening look like an after school special.

And a slave Leia outfit for Taylor Swift...
>>
I could be a good therapist with those powers.

https://youtu.be/Mrhic6zDuqU
>>
>>90112383
Not getting involved with such an ugly bitch, regardless of any powers sh might have
>>
>>90112993
Yeah I know.
>>
>>90112383
This is 4chan. The answer always involves copious amounts of rape.
>>
>>90112383
Comics kilgrave was better. He forced her to have a rape baby.
>>
>>90113328
this.
>>
Get my dream job and do what I want with my large salary that I manage to negotiate a raise for every year. When it comes to my love life I wouldn't use my power just to prove to myself I'm worthy of love, because I feel that just finding a woman and telling her to love me would weigh on me after a while. Maybe use the power to have said significant other enjoy the same hobbies as me once we're dating, though.
>>
File: 1380997556668.png (437KB, 636x451px) Image search: [Google]
1380997556668.png
437KB, 636x451px
i'd probably tell chicks to bone me
>>
>>90112383

I'd not become obsessed with the only person in the world who can resist my mind control and therfore kill me.
>>
>>90112383
Convince people I was Warren Ellis. And then let them believe whichever one comes into their head first.

And if they don't know either of them, do something awkward and shout "Remember my name is Warren Ellis!" Then walk away.
>>
>>90113761
I would call myself the purple man. In third person in a totally natural way. Like Denny crane.
>>
>>90113637
it gets boring just doing whatever the fuck you want. Fucking around with jessica the only person who could challenge him probably broke up the monotony for him.
>>
Try to get the world to think black people are a disease
>>
>>90113837
That may be a better idea. Convince entire blocks you are The Purple Man, but then tell other people you're Warren Ellis.

So if they ever meet
>It's Warren Ellis!
>No, that's The Purple Man!"

and just quietly reinforce one to the other so it never ends.
>>
>>90113328
Not current year 4chan
>>
I'd start a cult where beautiful women worship and obey me. I really can't think of anything else more fun.
>>
>>90113930
That act alone could buy you years of amusement
>>
If this is MCU Kilgrave, it's kinda hard to do legitimate work besides being a motivational speaker, addiction counselor, or anything else that allows me to lead people to suggestion without looking suspicious. I mean, I could probably keep it up on the lecture circuit since my results work for the short-term, thus people would continue to pay for my services and word of mouth would spread. I would gain a large following for the rest of my life.

Legitimate uses would be hard. Sure I could get into whatever college or job I want, but I actually have to have the means to justify it. Once the effects wear off, the dean or boss is gonna wonder why am I a student/employee.

If I worked and/or studied hard enough to justify attaining a job or university, I would be tempted to tweak my grades slightly or attain a decent position but nothing too crazy to attract suspicion.

Maybe if I'm at a party or fancy restaurant or club, I might strike up conversation and hang out with interesting people, but end it as soon as I leave. I wouldn't use it to force girls to date or sleep with me, but I would use it to prep up dates via social engineering.
>>
>>90113930
I'd take it even further. I would go into spader esque monologues that only mean shit to me and force other people to listen. Then leave them feeling it was most important thing they've ever heard.
>>
>>90112383
I'd get in the habit of phrasing everything as a question to minimize accidental brainwashing
I'd also see how potent of a placebo I can get going. If I told someone to cheer up, would they instantly feel better?
>>
>>90112570
Nonsense. Get a job as a government interrogator. Tell people to tell the truth for a living.
>>
>>90114038
Best answer so far
>>
>>90112383
I'd probably do the same, but marry a better looking woman. And not make Broadchurch.
>>
Get Bendis fired and Dan slott work in the kitchen
>>
>>90112383
Well, I think that exposing yourself and your power is incredibly stupid because I wouldn't want to become an experiment for the military.

If you make a rich guy give you money at some point the effect will wear off, then what? He's gonna go after you, he'll want the money back, he'll sue you, call the police, maybe order a hit on you. Shit can get complicated.

This anon has the best answer >>90114038
>>
>>90114150
Too literal anon. You're not tennet
>>
>>90114228
Isn't that reason why he killed people off?
>>
File: VgXCk.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
VgXCk.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>90114231
why do you remind me?
>>
>>90114265
yes but he also struck fear of god into others who knew if they came within whatever range he'd just tell them go away or worse. that was the basis for the support group with the real fucked up stuff.
>>
Once you use Kilgrave's powers on someone, do they consciously remember everything they did against their will? What about after the effects wear out? Because having people remember being under control makes it difficult to get away with stuff.
>>
>>90112470
Never being cold if you catch my drift
>>
I'd probably let it go to my head but I'd try and attempt to make the world a better place before I get to his level
>>
>>90114312
>Once you use Kilgrave's powers on someone, do they consciously remember everything they did against their will? What about after the effects wear out?

They all remember the stuff they did while under his control.

>Because having people remember being under control makes it difficult to get away with stuff.

That's why it's risky as fuck. While they can't prove they were being mind controlled you'll still have a bunch of people wanting to take revenge on you.
>>
I'd be an ambassador and creates world peace
>>
I'd love my life as the ultimate bum, never pay for anything and just living out my days in peace
>>
>>90114491
I wonder if you could get away with living in college campuses for years until you're too old to party and just find a high-scale retirement home to be pampered for your remaining years? During summer and winter breaks, you live in swanky mansions, beach houses, etc. without a worry in the world.
>>
>>90114331
Holy hell laddie.
>>
I guess this seems relevant to post here. Melon Fucker is playing Maximus the Mad. Marvel sure loves GoT actors, don't they?

>seems typecasty
>>
>>90112570
Motivational speaker?
>>
>>90115328
Motivational rapist doesn't have same ring to it
>>
>>90114404
That's assuming they know they were under mind control. Make it subtle enough and no one would be able to prove without doubt they were being mind controlled in the first place.
>>
File: Unity_Assimilation.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Unity_Assimilation.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>90112383
Honest answer: I would pull a Unity and try to find a way to mind control everyone in the world to be decent and reasonable, becoming a benevolent dictator.
>>
>>90115520
That could plausibly work if you sat down with a professor or boss in private. Have a "discussion" that allows you to explain and hear feedback to having a few points on an exam or getting a promotion. When the mind-control lapses, it makes the recipient rationalize that you made a compelling argument, thus why it happened. Because there really isn't anything else that can explain it.

I suppose being a hot shot therapist is one avenue that can allow you to exploit this power under the radar. Listen to people's problems and while telling them how to resolve it, there's subtle commands that makes it look like they're following treatment.

A door-to-door salesman job could possibly work or any in-person sales job. You're just really good at convincing people. At least that's how the brainwashed will rationalize their purchase. Just be sure they actually have a need for said item you're peddling.
>>
>>90115472
If people knowingly consent to it before hand, and the results are purely positive, is it really that bad?

It'd be a great way to keep junkies on the wagon, and fat people on their diet.
>>
>>90114404

They say they remember in the show, but when Kilgrave messes with that entire police station he just tells them it's all a joke and everyone forgets who he was or that they were mind controlled in the first place. Show was a crock of shit.
>>
>>90112383

Become a corny over the top stage magician who hypnotizes people in the usual ways you see on tv shows, but to the horror of my participants, I'm really making them cluck like a chicken and talk to their shoes as if they were phones while the audience chuckles along.
>>
>>90114095
You'd be shot in a week with that power in DC.
>>
I'd become the world's most successful hypnotist
>>
>>90114095
That sounds like a great way to get black bagged.
>>
>>90112383
I'd force myself to have Unbreakable Determination and Exercise/Study for a whole decade while maintaining basic needs.
>>
>go to the nearest school
>cut my palm
>leave drops of my blood in the juice, spaghetti sauce and all over the meaty foods

I'm curious if kids would get my powers, at least temporarily.
I'm curious what would happen if they would.
>>
>>90120315

His power works with pheromone manipulation, so yeah.. Good luck soloflexing your pituitary.
>>
Does the power work by ordering a command or can it be a suggestion? If the latter I would just sit outside a place asking every single person that walked by for a dollar or 2. Be the ultimate panhandler.
>>
Id probably start world war three That or start or cult or get free muffins, idk.
>>
>>90114038
/thread. I'd use his powers but I can't rape anyone
>>
>>90112383
>Walk around town, tell muggers and drug dealers to walk down to the police station and confess to everything. As I go up the ranks, make mobsters turn themselves in, and give me their money. I take 20% of their fortune for personal expenses, and blow 80% on charity so karma evens out.

>Don a mask and speak with a different accent so criminals don't track me down and kill me for revenge.

>Make people immediately tell me their deepest, darkest secrets or save them tons of money and time in therapy by telling me exactly why they act like shitheads, like with Jessica's nosy neighbor.

>Go to law school (if I could figure out a way to get accepted and attend college tuition-free, I would), become a lawyer, get elected as a judge, and make guilty people admit everything.

>Get picked up by SHIELD, join the Secret Warriors or the Avengers

>Use my powers to interrogate suspects in under a minute and watch grown, hardned men freak out, crying and screaming "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?! HOW DID YOU DO THAAAAAATTTT?!?!!?"

>Can make all bad guys surrender themselves into custody. In the event of big battles ala Battle of New York or the Sokovia Incident, use powers to calmly evacuate all civilians.

I'd have to become a make-up artist so my collars wouldn't track me down and try to kill me, or so to keep the government from abducting me and use me/replicate my powers. I mean, I'd be okay if they made me talk to Guantanamo detainees so they'd spill the beans sans the torture and loyalty so we could destroy Islamic State before dinnertime. Ideally, I'd immediately join the FBI, but the US government would no doubt try to replicate my powers a la Jerri Hogarth, or somehow trick me into nuking China or some other country we don't like, like in Ender's Game.

I'd like to do other shit like tell drug addicts and suicidal people to change their lives for the better, but since my powers only work for 10-12 hours, that wouldn't happen.
>>
The best thing you can do is say
>"Do what you always wanted"
And watch people turn into monsters they all are killing their wives/husbands, robbing stores, setting fires.
The best part is you didn't even order them to do any of that. All you wanted is them to enjoy themselves.
>>
Would people turn into Meeseeks?

As in if you ask them to do something impossible would they freak the fuck out?
>>
I'd use my ability to talk to world leaders and politicians to get them to say what's really on their minds. Expose them for who they are.
Sure I would have sex with a bunch of hot women, but that would get boring quick.
>>
>>90112383
like pretty much anyone in history who had that much power. Start off well meaning but sooner or later become a monster.
>>
>>90121729
Yeah. See:Jessica's friend having a breakdown while jabbing herself with a spent bullet trying to obey the 'put a bullet in your head's order because the gun was out of ammo
>>
>>90112383
I'd start out with good intentions and quickly turn into a supervillain.

I'm married, I can't tell my wife to do anything because she'll remember if she's forced to do something and hate me for it. Like Kilgrave I'll end up incapable of truly having a true relationship with anyone, any friends, because of the power I have over people and exercise with a slip of the tongue and they'll remember being used and exploited no matter what I make them do.

Sure, I'd go around asking people if they're criminals and what they've done and tell them to kill themselves but I'm just as likely going to get revenge against people who slight me. Money's no object anymore because I can easily find some rich asshole douchebag and take their wealth.

I'd probably also go around telling everyone I meet to tell the truth and only the truth for however long my powers last just to see if that makes things better or worse. Especially when meeting a politician is easy when you walk into their office and tell them to give a 100% honest interview to the press.

I'd probably see the murder/suicide rate skyrocket and once I'm dead there will be no meaningful change to society.
>>
>>90112383
id make lucy liu my slave
>>
>walk around turning people gay
>make people just grab the nearest guy by the cock and start blowing him right in front of everyone on the street
>Force Todd Howard to make a good Elder Scrolls game
>>
Less rape, more stealing shit
>>
>>90122082
why her??? why not literally anyone else?
>>
>>90122170
because ive loved here for so long
>>
>>90112383
Well for some reason I can't upload the image that perfectly describes what I'd do so...

Force people to break out into song and dance singing "the song that never ends" OR "baby got back."
>>
Walk into the McDonald's, make everyone in the staff think I'm supposed to be there, and then wipe my ass on every hamburger bun before they make the sandwich and serve it to the customer

Go to the bar and make people buy about 10 drinks and consume all of it and get incredibly sick

Make cops smoke crack
>>
>>90122265
Boring.
At least make some high-ranking politician jerk off in public places. Bonus points if that public place is full of kids.
>>
>>90117078
Walk around with a megaphone saying "Don't Shoot Me!"

I can do this all night, Tuesday is my Saturday.
>>
>>90112383
get a non-joke haircut AND DON'T PAY FOR IT
>>
I just wouldn't pay for stuff, I'd live a really low key life and occasionally do useful stuff with it.
>>
I'd have a lot of plans but then I won't follow through on any of them.
>>
>>90112383
Subtly put my life on easy street, then mostly use it for petty reasons. Try to stay low profile.
>>
>>90122154
>Force Todd Howard to make a good Elder Scrolls game
he'd die from exertion
>>
Hopefully I won't be anywhere near as embarrassing as Kilgrave because every scene with him is pure cringe.
It's amazing that a shitty villain like Purple Man can somehow get even shittier.
>>
>>90120456
That's the dumbest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>90112383

I'd do exactly what he does. Except I have better taste in women.

And I wouldn't prey on someone who can bench press a truck.
>>
>>90122307

Why not just make the kids do it?
>>
>>90124583
What's wrong with wanting to experiment?
>>
>>90124656
Because a rich powerful fuck losing everything because he whipped his dick in front of kids is much funnier.
>>
>>90112383
Best fucking lawyer on the goddamn planet.
>>
>>90112460
>>90113052
>>90113328
>>90113940
>>90114150
My niggas.
>>
>>90121578

oh anon, you haven't even tried yet.
>>
>>90124736

that would be kind of a fun job because you'd be constantly fucking over other assholes.
>>
Go work for some fortune 500 company as a contract negotiator
>>
>>90112570
What I don't get is that he could literally have whatever he wanted just by setting up a therapy or psychologist business and fleecing the fuck out of the rich people he gets as patients. It would be 100% legit and he would never get caught because he could just claim doctor-patient confidentiality if they ever got close.
>>
>>90127595
He's a fucking moron?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.