[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iwan Rheon cast as Maximus in the Inhumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Max.jpg (326KB, 1000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Max.jpg
326KB, 1000x1518px
https://news.marvel.com/tv/60095/iwan-rheon-set-key-role-marvels-inhumans-series-abc/

The news.
>>
>>90107712
On the one hand, I've said it before that Rheon is perfect for Maximus, although he has a lot more range than "pyscho", which is what people think of him because of Ramsay.

On the other, fuck the Inhumans, no one cares. Maximus is in fact the only character worth a damn in that fucking line.
>>
Who is Maximus?
>>
so that guy yesterday was bullshitting

lol
>>
>>90107955

I kinda feel bad for him getting typecast.

He should be great though. Inhumans might be worth paying attention too
>>
File: image.jpg (606KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
606KB, 1000x1537px
>>90108009
The best inhuman
>>
>>90108049

it won't even last as long as Agents of Shield did.
>>
>>90108067
that's not Lockjaw
>>
>>90107955
He was great as Simon in Misfits too, kind of sad that people only think of him as that guy from GoT.
>>
>>90107712
Nice, he was my ideal cast
>>
>>90108082
Well it's supposed to be a miniseries so no it won't...
>>
>>90107712
Good choice, Maximus is best Inhuman. I wasn't interested in this show but I might check it out now.
>>
>>90108116
Yeah, that's where I first saw him. He has a lot of range, considering how much the character changed over the story, and then doing Ramsay.

I hope they write him to be more than just Ramsay with powers, and make use of Rheon's skills.
>>
>>90108116

I refuse to refer to him as anything other than Barry
>>
>>90108067
>That speech about the Illuminati being kings

I could read a Maximus solo by Hickman to be honest
>>
>>90108145

so what you're saying is I was right all along.
>>
>>90108159
Would Maximus screw Black Bolt for a slice of cheese?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 320x320px
>>90108188
Probably
>>
>>90107712
Perfect choice. Amazing!
>>
>>90108176
Why do you tell me things that I never knew I wanted, but can never have?
>>
Bold. Rheon was exceptionally well received on GoT, so at least we can assume Marvel are taking this seriously.
>>
black bolt is going to look like a silent retard on film
>>
>>90109373

>Whisper whisper..
>>
>>90109373
I'm curious as for who they're going to cast. They really need someone who has to have a fucking ton of presence by the looks alone.
>>
>>90110497
Didn't Vin Diesel really want it?
>>
>>90110620
That was when this was a movie. There's no way a TV show can afford Vin even if Black Bolt isn't in every episode.
>>
>>90110620
An actor saying that he's open to being cast as X character isn't not even remotely the same as making him playing said role. What's more: every week we've the random quote of Y actor saying that they like random character: they want to work. That's all.

Shouldn't be even reported as news, but at this point, press is a mess and report even the most baseless rumour as big news (which is natural, too, because they also want to work).
>>
>>90110497
karl urban
>>
>>90108186
So fucking insecure.

Cringe.
>>
>>90110946
I like that idea. And he's usually in TV stuff too. Not impossible.
>>
>>90110946
>karl urban

He's in Ragnarok.
>>
>>90111109
Tsk.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.