[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Jean dating this Chad with no redeeming qualities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: chad-men_evolution.png (269KB, 730x479px) Image search: [Google]
chad-men_evolution.png
269KB, 730x479px
Why was Jean dating this Chad with no redeeming qualities?
>>
>>90106962
Huge dick
>>
>>90106962
Thats what women do. Then they marry beta providers in usa.
>>
>>90106962
She was a high school girl and he was the good looking football star.
>>
>>90106962

First she's going to play the field in her 20s, then get married and have kids with the first stable beta she can get a hold of after she is done finding herself.
>>
>>90107013
Scott was clearly the most handsome between the two.
>>
Because Jean and Scott are both awful one dimensional characters and anything x-men that FOCUSES on either of them is bad.
>>
>>90107070
Scott's interesting when he's not with Jean
>>
to secure the future of mutantkind, why fuck another mutie when they can both fuck normies and increase mutie baby production
>>
>>90106962

Jean is a slut
>>
>>90106962
I never liked Cyclops either,
>>
>>90107070
>Scott
>one dimensional

It's like you were born to be wrong.
>>
>>90106962
She saw into the future and knew she'd eventually get cucked by either Rogue or Emma
>>
She felt bad for him since high school is the peak of his life. It's all downhill from there.
>>
>>90106962
This Jean had no redeeming qualities
>>
>>90107052
Shut up Bobby
>>
He was a beard.
>>
>>90107361
>getting cucked by a skeleton

Spooky.
>>
>>90106962

this jean always came off like one of those super reserved dykes. I figured she was going to bang kitty.
>>
File: EmmaFrostisAlwaysRight.jpg (44KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
EmmaFrostisAlwaysRight.jpg
44KB, 600x804px
>>90107361
Umm, this anon needs to fap now. Emma Frost, man. She is too perfect.
>>
>>90107070
>tfw Scott and Jean's shitty romance subplot ruined not one but 3 separate x-men cartoons
>and at least two movies
>>
>>90106962
Jean is literally the worst girl across the entirety of the Marvel universe of course she would be dating a stupid jock chad
despite any man in the x-men mansion being far superior to him in every way.
>>
>>90107723
This is true. Cyclops and Jean's vanilla romance was a debilitating disease to the X-Men franchise.
>>
>>90107361
Wtf im straight now.
>>
>>90107809
Emma's always done that, Jean turns men gay, Emma changes them back. Only difference is Emma doesn't need telepathy to do it, just those rockin tits.
>>
>>90107361
The one true Scott lover.

Jean can be paired with Miles for all I care.
>>
>>90106962
Teenage Soap Opera 101 pal. the chad is nothing more than obstacle for the guy we're rooting for.
>>
>>90106962
because Jean Grey is worthless outside of a love triangle or going crazy with the Phoenix force.

I suppose the irony of having Cyclops' unrequited love for Jean instead of Wolverine was a factor too.
>>
>>90106962
>Why was Jean dating this Chad with no redeeming qualities?
Because she's genderbent Chad with not redeeming qualities and telepathy.
>>
>>90109274

Can females be chads though?
>>
>>90109304
A female Chad is called a Stacy

And she was popular with men, attractive, captain and star of the soccer team.

She was a Chad
>>
Shes a Telepath. what better person for her to date than somebody with a completely empty head!
>>
To make Scott look good by comparison.
>>
File: Emma Frost Haircut.jpg (84KB, 610x939px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Frost Haircut.jpg
84KB, 610x939px
Emma Frost > Jean Grey
>>
>>90113364
So, is there a reason why she just walks around in lingerie?
>>
>>90113438
She is sexy and she knows it
>>
>>90113438
it's a power thing. she's strutting around subverting what's considered acceptable behavior and everyone around her can either deal with it or feel foolish for letting it bother them
>>
>>90113609
Goddamn that's hot.
>>
What's with the upsurge in Evo posting?
>>
>>90113906
Waifu fags.
>>
>>90107723
>>90107792
At the very least this one completely avoided the Scott-Jean-Logan triangle, which is often the real cancer.
>>
>>90107000
checked
>>
>>90113906
It is good.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.