[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goof Troop on iTunes (in HD?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

iTunes released all 78 episodes of Gargoyles, and nearly every episode of Goof Troop*, and the One Saturday Morning show 101 Dalmatians The Series* digitally. Goof Troop and 101 Dalmatians have been released in HD.

*The Goof Troop episode "Counterfeit Goof", and the 101 Dalmatians episode "Alive N' Chicken/ Prima Doggy" were not included in release on iTunes.

Any rippers getting on this?
>>
File: 1477690116.bigdad_peg.jpg (102KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477690116.bigdad_peg.jpg
102KB, 853x1280px
>>90095466
$75 for 78 eps?

nah, gimme a dvd release of that shit for $20 like i would normally get.

also, peg time!
>>
File: Prototype Pete Family.png (674KB, 746x622px) Image search: [Google]
Prototype Pete Family.png
674KB, 746x622px
>>90095676
So just get the ones that they DIDN'T release on DVD.
>>
>>90095816

Jesus, that looks terrible.
>>
File: 77a5fe9d5c106a523df511b5769449e0.jpg (377KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
77a5fe9d5c106a523df511b5769449e0.jpg
377KB, 1000x1000px
>>90095876
Because that's a preproduction image (note Pete being more svelt, Peg as more of a trophy wife, and both PJ and Pistol being meaner).
>>
there's a lot of itunes cartoons in general that AREN'T ripped
someone needs to make a list
>>
Google play has the entirety of Ducktales and Tailspin available as well along with Chip n Dale in HD. But I can't tell if the other two are HD or not. There isn't any mention amywhere if they are.
>>
>>90096611
>Chip n Dale in HD

Doesn't seem to mention HD on it?
>>
>>90095816
>Black haired Pistol
>Mean PJ
>Muscular Pete
>Petite, blonde Peg

How many lines of coke did Robert Taylor do when he pitched this?
>>
>>90096738
One of the reviews mentions that it was in HD and I also had grabbed it from a MEGA thread a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, one of the volumes was released at 720p instead of 1080p for some reason.

The pricing would suggest a HD transfer for Talespin and Ducktales, but again, I can't tell from my phone.
>>
>>90096738
>aired in 1989
>doesn't feel like 1989 was anymore than 10 years ago

fuck man, where does time go?
>>
>>90096833
>I also had grabbed it from a MEGA thread a couple of months ago

Can you post a screenshot when you've got the chance? Also, still have links to that mega?

>The pricing would suggest a HD transfer for Talespin and Ducktales

If true, I wish Disney wouldn't be cheap and release blu-rays. Would love to see the Aladdin series released. Also HD Gargolyes would really be fantastic.
>>
>>90096983
If the thread is still up tomorrow evening. I've been redoing my Chip n Dale section of my Screen Shots page and expect to replace the SD ones with HD plus some new ones by the end of the month. First week if March at the latest.
>>
>>90096879
I don't know, I get that way when I watch some old favorites.
>>
>>90096611
Ducktales and Talespin are only on Google Play in SD as far as I can see.
>>
>>90095816

Pete looks half as old in that as he did in the actual show.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.