[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TMNT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 4034678-turtle1992.jpg (331KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4034678-turtle1992.jpg
331KB, 1916x1076px
So is he really DEAD dead or is this just another temporary death?
>>
probably going to be in the astral plane like in the comics
>>
Heroes get remembered.
>>
>>90094147
Dead for reals this time.
>>
>Casey fucking crushes Shredder in a garbage compactor
Stone cold motherfucker.
>>
>>90096274
That was a pretty nice reference to the first movie.
>>
I liked how they barely used any music in this ep.
>>
I mean...he dies at least twice a season at this point, but this time, barring robots or clones or more time travel or magic, he's pretty fucking dead.

I'm waiting for one of the turtles or someone to mention how this us like the eighth fucking time this has happened.
>>
>>90096274
Shredder is dead?
>>
>>90097199
No.
>>
>>90097199
He gets better. I guess rubber-like elasticity was part of his mutation.
>>
currently reading through the IDW comics.

They're bretty gud
>>
>>90096274

Casey was on the fucking ball this episode. He jobbed but he didn't look like a complete asshat doing it. He saved his own ass when he got knocked off the building.
>>
>>90098278
He didn't job, his opponent was legit way above him in ability. It was the final boss, afterall.
>>
>>90098308

Well my point was instead of getting embarrassingly knocked out in the first hit he put up a damn good fight. Hell he probably did more damage to Shredder than anyone else save Splinter and April and April really only put up on that last shot. Even him getting knocked off the building wasn't him bungling but him trying to save Raph. It was nice because Casey and Mikey have a tendency to ruin scenes they're in.
>>
File: 072501_by_miraongchua-d7s99u6.jpg (106KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
072501_by_miraongchua-d7s99u6.jpg
106KB, 500x654px
>>90094147
Well, we already had losing mind, time travel erasure and Rat King farewell.
In the previous episode Splinter already told the turtles he taught them everything he knows and at the start of this one he was basically passing the torch to Leo. Also they have the body and basically did a burial at the end of the episode.

I'd say unless Bishop comes out with an Utrom regenerating machine (like they did the first time Splinter "died" in the comics) that he is pretty dead.
>>
>>90094147

>Thought drowned after season 2
Got better
>Stabbed through the chest by Shredder
Got better
>Sent plummeting into an abyss
Got better
>Stabbed by Shredder and chucked off a skyscraper
???

They've had way too many death of Splinter fakeouts for this one to have any resonance, even if it sticks. I hope it does, though.
>>
>>90098278
>>90098611

The writers on this show are always playing pingpong with Casey's skill level. One episode he'll be deadweight comic relief, the next he'll be able to hold his own and contribute to a fight. It's like none of the writers can see eye to eye on what Casey should be, so he's portrayed differently from episode to episode.

But yeah, I prefer him as being sub-ninja in ability but still able to put up a fight, like in this episode.
>>
>>90099783
I'm glad he and Karai never got back to each other.
>>
>>90101572

And that's entirely Karai's fault, but I doubt they'll ever touch upon it.

The show went through so many meandering hoops to keep Karai estranged from Splinter. I think they did that song and dance of extenuating circumstances four or five times.

Then they just settled on, "Nah, she just doesn't want to hang out with him."
>>
>>90101242
>>90101803

You know, this show is going into Season 5, but it has only ever had like 3 plot lines and narrative shock moments that it's had on constant loop.

>April's dad has been kidnapped/mutated/enslaved
They did that shit 3 times
>Splinter is dead maybe?
We're on our fourth go around with that
>Karai can't be with the main cast because reasons
Let's see, first she was tricked by the Shredder, then kidnapped by the Shredder, then mutated and mindless, then brainwashed and kidnapped, then upset about her mutation, then just not interested.

I'm starting to think Ciro Nieli had only 2 seasons of story in mind and wasn't prepared to go for 5 seasons.
>>
>>90101876

Wow anon, it's almost like this show sucks or something...
>>
When they visit Usagi's world, they can grab Kakera-sensei to come back home with them as a replacement Splinter.
>>
>>90094147

One season left. Maybe they'll let it stick.

They're probably saving his resurrection for a feel-good series finale, though.
>>
File: cheese phone.gif (3MB, 459x256px) Image search: [Google]
cheese phone.gif
3MB, 459x256px
>>
>>90099783
>Utrom regenerating machine

Called it.
>>
>>90096316
Yeah, that was the only thing that I really liked in this episode
Was pretty boring otherwise and I didn't give a shit about Splinter's latest death
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.