[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe a cartoon badly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: clarence.png (85KB, 560x230px) Image search: [Google]
clarence.png
85KB, 560x230px
I'll start

>A mongoloid has wacky misadventures with a fuccboi and a street urchin while a NEET fucks his thot mother

>Suprisingly funny sometimes
>>
Is it legends of chamberlain high?
>>
>>90093194
>fuccboi
Surprised to find the proper usage of this term on the internet.
>>
>A bitchnigga with oldmancolored hair spends all his time with a beta blerd instead of his 10 loving and qt-as-fuqq sisters
>>
File: lori ss.png (554KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
lori ss.png
554KB, 1275x1650px
>>90093746
>The lewd house
>>
>>90093452
There are things so wrong on the internet that when you see one done right you actually have to double check twice whether you read that right.
>>
File: 1476419282797.gif (2MB, 158x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476419282797.gif
2MB, 158x246px
>>90093194
>Suprisingly funny sometimes
>>
>they created a show literally so memorable you can quote every thirteenth line and people will immediately remember it, except for the valentine's day episode.
>>
>Dwight Conrad inhales second hand drugs and fights other druggies while riding a trash can lid with his gay friend
>>
>>90094925

Static Shock
>>
>>90094979
Good job.

>An young teen tries to balance a life of dealing with magic, going to school, and an annoying sibling
>>
>>90094903
Spongebob?
>>
>>90095076

Too broad
>>
A salesman and his mannish wife try to steer their gay son onto the path of righteousness.
>>
>>90095442
King of the Hill
>>
>>90093194
>fat orange cat kicks doge off table and eats all the food
>>
>>90095076
The one show with the chick with the magic bracelet of either Hispanic or Native American decent.
>>
Magic Asian lady uses illusion gemstone to fight bad guys. Has real life persona.
>>
>Preteen is sent to a segregated facility
>>
>>90095399
That's the point
>>90096012
Close.
>>
>>90095076
American Dragon

>Sibling go on adventures that vary from the mundane to world ending.
>>
Okay, I'll do four, see if anyone gets them.

>Three employees of a successful company live life and deal with each other's nonsense.

>Three young men trying to successfully start businesses, and the general public's response.

>An old alien attempts to be human, for nefarious purposes

>Co workers attempt to restaurant. Creepy!
>>
>>90096774
>Three young men trying to successfully start businesses, and the general public's response.

Ed, Edd n Eddy
>>
>>90093194
Is this show decent? How is the writing and is it worth giving a shot?
>>
>>90096774
>An old alien attempts to be human, for nefarious purposes.

Invader Zim
>>
>>90096846
No.
>>
>>90096685
Good job.

>Black guy pretends to be asian and fights even blacker guy

>Two orphans help hundreds of people retire early on a regular basis

>Bumbling father and his family of 2 children and a wife who could do better get into shenanigans on a weekly basis

>Satan gives his servant a very simple task that gets meddled with in very idiotic ways each week
>>
>>90098041
Idk
The Replacements?
American Dad?
Idk
>>
>>90096846
It's a pretty funny and a relatively grounded portrayal of kids just being typical kids (aka. dumbasses). /co/ seems to hate it though, like I was seeing threads asking if Clarence had autism for months.
>>
>>90098107
You read my mind on American Dad, because I intentionally described like 10 shows and chose that out of all of them. Replacements is correct as well. Two more kiddies.
>>
>show has fun looking characters, but decides to focus five bland characters for the majority of the time
>>
Autist and these kids who follow him beat people up
>>
>Elvis impersonator hits on every woman he sees

>Ironically-named housepet fights evil poorly

>Sociopathic children act satirically

>Hapless father leads a chaotic life

And last but not least...

>Insect gets cucked
>>
>>90095682
Heathcliff!
>>
>>90098652
>fights evil poorly

You take that back right now.
>>
>>90094903
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy?
>>
>>90098169
Steven Universe
>>
A young child works with a mentor at a craft, while never himself improving in any significant way and often times ruining everything due to his own incompetence.
>>
>>90098988
Chowder.
>>
>>90096846
I don't really like it but watch an episode or two. It'll give you an idea of if it's for you.
>>
>>90096072
Juniper Lee
>>
A weak but cute shota and his brother go on every conceivable adventure ever, making the most out of their childhood days.
>>
Some kids go visit a relative and learn that aliens and demons are real.
>>
File: IMG_8445.jpg (102KB, 444x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8445.jpg
102KB, 444x515px
>90s Nickelodeon cartoon where we have two animal main characters, can't tell you if they're related or not
>there's toilet humor, I won't tell you how much though
>>
>>90100195
And humans are technically animals. This just shows how uncreative each of the shows were.
>>
File: IMG_8454.jpg (149KB, 630x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8454.jpg
149KB, 630x776px
>>90100195
>Ren and Stimpy
>Doug and Porkchop
>Tommy and Chuckie
>Rocko and Heffer
>Arnold and Gerald
>Norbert and Dagget
>Cat and Dog
>Spongebob and Patrick
Wow. Well, they really were uncreative back then. But they did have a gritty animation style, which I like, but it doesn't fit with the quirkiness of the shows.
>>
>>90095442
Pawn stars
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.