[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR THREAD What do you want to see? Who do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 20

File: avengers.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
avengers.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
AVENGERS INFINITY WAR THREAD
What do you want to see?
Who do you want to see?
What are you most excited for?
And, who will ultimately save the day, and why will it be Bucky
>>
>>90092045
Adam warlock (who probably will be replaced with vision or something) and thanos *snap*
>>
File: fakooom.jpg (757KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fakooom.jpg
757KB, 1080x1080px
>>90092045
>who will ultimately save the day
That should be obvious.
>>
>>90092045
There's a list of things I hope to see.
>>The Avengers seeing Asgard/other planets/etc
>>The massive team splits up into smaller teams to go after each gem.
>>I want to see Thanos beat the Hulk in a blowout fight. I want Hulk's wild flailing to be beaten by controlled punches and I want it to humiliate the Hulk.
>>Cap's last stand, etc.
>>Near the end, some character gets a glimpse of the future, and he begins to tell the Avengers about his hope for the future, we get small glimpses at future films.
>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.
>>Starlord meets his grandfather again.

The thing is, these films still feel like such a distant dream.

And I know this is fool's hope, but I kind of wish that they do fit TV/Netflix characters in the film. I mean, they have a lot of time next year, why not have some reshoots to bring that cast in?
>>
>>90092489
>>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.
Fuck You.
>>
File: Scarlet-Witch-3-548x1000.jpg (93KB, 548x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet-Witch-3-548x1000.jpg
93KB, 548x1000px
> Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
> Wanda & Vision get a lot of screen time.
> Neether Wanda nor Vision die.
> Thor & Vision have a MOS style and scale fight with Thanos.
> Hulk gets bitch slapped like in Hickman's Infinity.
> Thanos is not EVER comedic In a non hyper evil sinister way.
> Cate Blanchett is Death in this as well as being Hela in Thor 3.
>>
>>90093327
>> Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
Stop posting this autistic shit we've all seen it dude
>>
>>90093158
No, fuck Cap! I'm tired of every single person in the Marvel Universe gushing over Cap! What I wouldn't give for Cap to be petty for once. I don't want another fucking "Oh my God, you're Captain America" moment!
>>
>>90092045
>What do you want to see?
the end of the MCU

>>90092489
>>90093449
tony pls
>>
>>90093445
I've posted it like 4 times max.
How the fuck is it autistic? It would make for a perfect adaption of her outfit within the universe. If she can have cleavage in the Civil War outfit what's wrong with her having it there?
>>
>>90092489
>Cap's last stand, etc
Doubt it will happen. Might with Avengers 4 seeing as Evans is confirmed to star in that.

>Starlord to not recognize Captain America
As funny as that could be, I doubt it would happen. If he still remembers famous earth crooks and Jackson Pollock from his time on earth, surely he'd remember about Captain America from history class at school.

>>90093327
>Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
Probably not happening. ESPECIALLY the tiara as Olsen known for being anti-tiara. And I can seldom blame her. It looks horrible in real life.

> Neether Wanda nor Vision die.

*Neither. And Wanda likely won't die because of SJW. Vision is all but guaranteed to die since he's got the Mind Stone embedded in his head.
>>
>>90092489
>That would be funny

It'd be completely out of character just so you can have a laugh. Get over it
>>
File: 1479094041364.jpg (14KB, 520x483px) Image search: [Google]
1479094041364.jpg
14KB, 520x483px
Wish List:

>Coulson
>Daredevil
>Galactus
>>
>>90094312
I was hoping more like.
>>"Really? You don't know me?"
>>"Um...no?"
It's not out of character if you never put said character in that situation.
>>
>>90094746
i bet you liked the quipiness of age of ultron
>>
>>90094798
Yes, cause we really need another scene of another hero going "No way! You're Captain America! Let me gush all over you for the next minute!" to happen. The reason I want Starlord to not know Cap is that it would subvert expectations. Starlord meeting Cap would just be Ant-Man meeting Cap all over again. Starlord not knowing Cap and Cap having someone who doesn't recognize him would be a great turn on its head moment for Cap. Captain America is the fucking Harry Potter of the MCU. Everyone who meets him then fans him praise. So why not change the narrative. Why not have after years of everyone just knowing who he is and his humility be turned on its head when he comes across someone who doesn't know who he is, and then he is clings onto the fact that he needs everyone to know him as this great humble figure.

THAT is why I want that scene to happen. So Cap can have one flaw that shines through because he's been so conditioned for everyone to just respect him.
>>
>>90094981

Why would Cap even give a shit if someone doesn't recognize him?
>>
>Thanos lifts Thor's hammer by having his hand envelope an unconscious Thor's hand while holding the hammer.
>Cap depowered into being an old near skeleton and still trying to fight Thanos.
>Half the team disappearing when Thanos activates the gauntlet.
>Asgard being destroyed, giving the Thor franchise some cooling time and setting up Siege.
>Have the original Captain Marvel temporarily join.
>Cancerverse reference.
>An post-punching ending similar to Infinity Gauntlet's ending.
>>
>>90095050
That's the thing. Cap has gone through WWII and being unfrozen, and everyone knows who he is and respects him, outside villains. Cap finally running into someone who not only doesn't know who he is, or cares who he is, would something he didn't know he had til it's gone. It's like a celebrity meeting someone who doesn't know who they are and they actually have to work their way up to impress them instead of having that establish impression. I'm just saying, I would love a moment where Cap shows weakness in an unexpected way instead because he is so accustomed to the luxury of "everyone knows Captain America".

We don't need this scene to happen again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4
>>
>>90095136
Cap strikes me as the kinda guy who cares about getting the job done first. Period dot period. He doesn't care if he impresses you or not, so long as you're willing to work with him.
>>
>>90094981
>Everyone who meets him then fans him praise

That's happened three times. Only Fury treated him as a soldier when they first met, Wilson as a regular fellow vet, Romanoff as a regular person as far as her line of work goes, Stark straight up kept trolling him, Thor gave no shits, Vision gave no shits, T'challa gave no shits, Everett Ross gave no shits, the Maximoffs hated him, Zemo hates him.

Literally only Coulson, Lang and Parker have had starstruck moments from meeting Steve. If anything, having Star Lord do the thing you DON'T want would be changing the narrative.
>>
>>90092045
the malaise from the books has taken me there's no fucking way id give money to a company that hates police, christians, etc....
>>
>>90095167
>>90095193
You guys don't get what I mean. It's more.
>>"And you are?"
>>"You don't know me?"
>>"Nooooot that I know of."
>>"Steve Rogers."
>>"Oh..."
>>"..."
>>"..."
>>"Captain America."
>>"I'm sorry?"
>>"You know, Captain America, World War II"
>>"Not especially"
>>"...really?"
>>"...should I?"

That's all I really want. A short weakness from Cap. Cause I don't need MCU tards going apeshit over "LOL! QUILL IS SQUEEZING STEVE'S ARMS! I CAN'T EVEN!"
>>
>>90092045
I want to see a reinterpretation of Infinity Gauntlet.
>Starlord takes the place of Pip the Troll, Kismet will replace Adam Warlock, but the others are all similar.
>Hel will replace Death.
>Doctor Strange will collect the heroes, but then stay on the sidelines, and try and figure things out, but won't do much in the second and third act, until the very last part of the battle.
>Quicksilver will be Tony Stark's Secret Weapon, and be held in reserve until Thanos thinks he won.
>Ant-Man will seem to be one of the first to die, but he really shrinks to a sub-atomic level, until he shows up much later in the film to almost save the day.
>Captain America will be the last hero to fall, and when he dies, he is in a while area, and talks to Stan Lee, who reveals that he is the One-Above-All. Stan Lee gives a short speech about the purpose of heroes, and sends Cap back, to find Strange saved some other heroes.
>Loki acts as Mephisto did, and whispers advice into Thanos ear to try and give the heroes a chance.
>Captain America's Shield breaks, but he picks up Thor's hammer, and starts wailing on Thanos.
>>
>>90095302
Heres how it would go Joss.
>>"And you are?"
>>"Captain America"
>>"Youre real>" (Because Star Lord was a kid in the 80s)
>>"Yes sir"
or
>>"And you are?"
>>"Captain America"
>>[Insert Star Lord joke]
>>"Ok"
>>Cap moves to complete objective
>>
File: 5199.jpg (127KB, 468x436px) Image search: [Google]
5199.jpg
127KB, 468x436px
>>90092045
>>
>>90095302

I just can't see Steve doing that. Quill not remembering about Cap? Fine. But that whole scenario is just out of character for him. Now maybe if you replaced Steve with Lang or Parker (or maybe even Wilson or Tony, if it serves to give him a reason to troll Steve later), and they're talking about Cap, THEN I think it'd work. But it just doesn't if it's strictly between Quill and Steve.
>>
>>90095395
No, you don't get to see that.
Marvel will hold onto this, until after their first critical flop, then the next Avengers film will be nothing but fan service.
>>
File: Autism.png (111KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
111KB, 286x308px
>>90095302
>>90094981
>>90094746
>>90092489
>>
I just want to see Coulson, and Quake, and maybe the defenders in just one fucking scene while the world is under siege by evil forces.
>>
File: The_infinity_gauntlet_01-27.jpg (326KB, 972x1502px) Image search: [Google]
The_infinity_gauntlet_01-27.jpg
326KB, 972x1502px
I want to see Thanos trying to court Death with increasing desperation. The power at his command when he's assembled the Gauntlet is mind-bending, and that level of power is never more on display than it is when he's trying to win Death's heart. I REALLY want to see that on the big screen. I want to see power on a scale that puts everything in Doctor Strange to shame, as it should.

Specifically, I want to see him finally decide to wipe out half of the universe's population in the hope that this one last, grand gesture will be the thing that woos her. I do genuinely enjoy the Marvel films, but they do feel very safe for the most part- the battles tend to be large in scale, but nobody really gets hurt, nobody's really in danger. It's like a big theme park ride. Splash Mountain is fun, but I don't REALLY buy the narrative that I'm riding in a log down a raging waterfall, you know?

When Thanos erases half of all life in the universe- not with a flashy special effect, just by snapping his fingers and making it so- he'll demonstrate just how effectively he can now bend reality to his will, just how high the stakes are, and just how impossible it is for the Avengers to win. I guess that's a big part of what I want, too- it needs to be absolutely clear that the Avengers legitimately cannot succeed, that there's no strategy he can't instantly dismantle by virtue of being omnipotent, unless Thanos allows himself to be beaten, whether intentionally or not. Self-sabotage is a big part of his character throughout the Infinity Saga, I'd really hate to see that lost in favor of turning him into a generic bad guy.
>>
>>90095387
Cause the MCU really needs more forgettable moments. The fact that you are so offended by the idea shows that you're all looking at the character the same way. We're talking the same Captain America who started a Civil War because "I wanna do what I want and you better move." Cap does have a fucking ego, and acting like he has no chinks in his armor is really tedious. Just create one superhero who doesn't want to suck his dick.
>>
>>90095095
Also,
>space battle as various species attempt to stop Thanos, including the Inhumans royalty, even if just in the background.
>Tv heroes fighting Thanos's minions in some form, either seen on background TV screens or over radio so they're acknowledged to exist.
>Rebuilt Shield attempting to help.
>Agent Coulson meeting The Avengers again.
>>
>>90095434
Of course you can't see Cap doing that, because Cap has never been put in that position. You never see this new side because it's never challenged. It'll be like finding out that a character doesn't know how to read sort of thing.
>>90095463
Compared to the autism that keeps challenging it and thinks any form of humor is a quip.
>>
>>90095498
It would be nice to have the universe feel truly unified, even for a moment.
>>
>>90095502
>The fact that you are so offended by the idea
Nigga u the salty one :^)
>shows that you're all looking at the character the same way
u wot m8
>Cap does have a fucking ego, and acting like he has no chinks in his armor is really tedious. Just create one superhero who doesn't want to suck his dick.
Nigga u just hate Cap. Admit it.
>>
>>90095395
I want to see a fuckhuge shot of the Avengers, the Guardians, and the Defenders all preparing for battle, with Steve going "AVENGERS...."
(Long pan of EVERYONE ready to blow some baddies the fuck out)
"ASSEMBLE!"
>>
File: Cap.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
>>90095603
>>
>>90095519
>>space battle as various species attempt to stop Thanos, including the Inhumans royalty, even if just in the background.
This. I am tired of the idea that a group of 10 (how many heroes there are) heroes can wipe out an armada in space. If Thanos doesn't have an armada of several Star Destroyers, I would seriously question the star ship setup in the MCU.
>>
File: IMG_0090.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>90095603
nice, anon
>>
>>90095593
Funny thing is, I don't hate Cap. Out of the Movie six, he was my favorite. I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them. Ever see those Dr. Who episodes where they gush endlessly about the Doctor? It's shit like that I hate.
>>
>>90095603
"But we're all here"
>>
>>90095561
>Of course you can't see Cap doing that, because Cap has never been put in that position

Because he rightfully shouldn't give a shit. For all his flaws, such a level of vanity is not something he should have. Also, assuming Steve knows Quill's been off of earth for the past 28 or so years, I don't think he'd be all that surprised if Quill didn't know or forgot about him.
>>
>>90095668
>>90095519
I just realized...maybe Captain Marvel can flesh out the Kree enough for them to be in Avengers 4.
>>
>>90095702
>I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them
He saved or helped saved the world 3 times and never asks for anything in return. He doesnt walk around with a big ego. He listens to others and is generally a nice guy.Is it cuz youre not the one being praised? What did Chad do to you?
>>
>>90095702
>I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them.

But that's seldom happened with Cap in the movies. Most of the time, everyone else is concerned with actual important things.
>>
>>90095740
The guy who had two moments of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAUSkFcM3s

And you don't think that he got used to this sort of thing and built a nugget of vanity in him?
>>
>>90095769
>>90095783
But again, why not have a one off moment where Cap shows character weakness? You guys act like Cap is the only hero who is selfless. Hawkeye does the same amount of work and doesn't get any of the respect Cap gets.
>>
>>90095829
>Guy admonishes and gushes over cap
>Cap expresses self doubt and is obviously uncomfortable.
I feel bad for Cap.
>>
>>90095829
>The guy who had two moments of this:

Three. You're forgetting about Spider-Man.

>And you don't think that he got used to this sort of thing and built a nugget of vanity in him?

Got used to it? Maybe. Developed a degree of vanity for it? Nope. If anything, I'd think he'd probably prefer to avoid it if he could.
>>
>>90095908
>But again, why not have a one off moment where Cap shows character weakness?
See
>>90095910
>You guys act like Cap is the only hero who is selfless. Hawkeye does the same amount of work and doesn't get any of the respect Cap gets.
When do the other avengers get disrespected? Tony finally does a self sacrifice moment and gets PTSD and constantly expects praise. They give him an eyeroll because he keeps bringing it up.
>>
>>90095603
With ALLLLWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE plays at the background
>>
>>90095927
>>90095958
You guys do realize you are both pulling the "Oh, Cap could never possibly do that, he's too perfect" card a lot.

Also, Hawkeye. He gets a lot of shit thrown at him. "Hi, I'm Clint" "I don't care".
>>
>>90096062
But he literally doesnt care about hawkeye. Hes there to kill bucky. In comes this guy makin jokes getting in your way. Of course hes gonna respond deadpan.
>>
>>90094720
You can't have the first two because reasons and the third one is a Fox property.
>>
>>90096113
I'm not even referring to that moment. I mean in general. Age of Ultron has Tony and all cracking shit about Hawkeye. The only time they really respected him was when they found out he had a family.
>>
>what do you want to see?
this film get cancelled
>>
>>90095668
He didn't seem too worried when his army got destroyed in Avengers, so I'd figure he had more elsewhere. It'd be kinda weird if the avengers' greatest foe is an immortal hobo.
>>
>>90092045
>>90092045
>Who do you want to see?
The Xmen
Fantastic 4
Adam warlock
Quasar

>What are you most excited for?
Cap
>And, who will ultimately save the day,
Tony, but I want it to be cap
Sebastian Stan is so ugly
>>
What I want to see
>Adam Warlock
>Thanos fighting everyone at once, not some faceless army
>Just about every hero used in all shows and movies
>people actually dying
>Doctor Strange
>a hint at a new timeline
>pip the troll
>Dare Devil

If a 15 year old Spiderman can be in it, Murdock can be in it too.
>>
>>90096252
All I'm saying is, it's kind of weird how there are no starfleets in the MCU. Xandar didn't have any larger ships than the Nova ships? Not even AA guns in case giant ass ships entered the system?
>>
File: Farmer Thanos.jpg (302KB, 1400x2202px) Image search: [Google]
Farmer Thanos.jpg
302KB, 1400x2202px
>>90096423
>new timeline
Anon, no. This is not a DC event.
>>
>>90096423
>If a 15 year old Spiderman can be in it, Murdock can be in it too.

Different production studios say otherwise.
>>
>>90095752
They can easily serve as a complicated enemy for the avengers and can easily serve the skrull's MCU purpose.

They're biotechnically advanced enough to avoid detection under current dna tests. Earth shows up on their radar post-avengers. Old records show that Earth was a failed genetic black ops experiment. A team of agents get sent to see if it's just non-terrestrials saving the day or if the primates actually have evolved.

During their threat assessment investigation, Thanos arrives. One agent goes native and dies protecting the local species. The kree government gets worried and starts developing a larger network for assessing and you've got a basic Secret Invasion for the new Captain Marvel and/or avengers to deal with. Also leaves the door open ever so slightly for an Inhumans movie to rise from the dead.
>>
>>90092489
>Near the end, some character gets a glimpse of the future, and he begins to tell the Avengers about his hope for the future, we get small glimpses at future films.
That's not a good idea. It should be done more naturally than that. See Black Panther & Spider-Man in Civil War. Their appearances were an organic part of the movie while building hype for future movies.
What you're proposing sounds very similar to Lex Luthor's superhero powerpoints from BvS, and we all know how well those were received.
>>
>>90096673
Speaking of genetic experiments, will the Eternals ever appear in the MCU?
>>
>>90094034
>surely he'd remember about Captain America from history class at school.
I actually want a moment where Quill says something incredulous like "Aliens/Space gods! Whoop, Big Deal! Next you'll be telling me you've got Captain America back there!" And then Cap comes out and this guy with a talking tree and raccoon as a sidekick starts freaking out and pulls the old Cap comic books out of his backpack.
>>
>>90092045
>And, who will ultimately save the day
Thanos
>>
>>90096714
Doubt it. If Marvel gets mutants back, then inhumans will probably disappear to prevent overcomplicating the MCU with similar concepts.
>>
>>90096842
Why would Marvel ever get them back though? Fox is making bank.
>>
>>90095603
I want to see a fuckhuge shot of the Avengers, the Guardians, and the Defenders all preparing for battle, with Steve going "AVENGERS...."
(Long pan of EVERYONE ready to blow some baddies the fuck out)
"DIRECTED BY JOSS WHEDON!"
>>
>>90096865
It's admittedly unlikely. It'll take a few box office failures before anything like that happens.

I didn't really word it well, but more obscure versions of like concepts are probably less likely to show up in the MCU. Since they already have inhumans, I'd be surprised if the eternals showed up. If Marvel got the mutants rights back, they'd run into that same problem. I could be wrong.
>>
>>90096948
>I never thought of that before.
But we've got Guardians. And the Inhumans are just in a show that's about as canon as Agents of Shield so nobody cares about it.
>>
>>90096824

Yea, I hope in avengers 4, Nebula gets the gauntlet and that is exactly what happens.
>>
File: Nebula.jpg (122KB, 441x870px) Image search: [Google]
Nebula.jpg
122KB, 441x870px
>>90097102
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>90096842
>then inhumans will probably disappear to prevent overcomplicating the MCU with similar concepts.

How can Inhumans disappear if they've never been there to begin with?
>>
>>90096865

The only hope marvel has of getting x-men back is if james cameron dies before the avatar movies come out, or those fail to recoup their cost. Then Fox's only chance will be for EVERY x-men movie to be a major hit and making a deal with marvel would ensure that.
>>
>>90096980
True
The inhumans' gimmick is their secret history, royalty, and a moon kingdom. If MCU doesn't use that (I don't watch shield), sad gimmicks/traits are sorta up for grabs and Marvel has mixed traits before. I personally think brand recognition tends to trump, but the mix could be neat.

Given that Thanos is an eternal, you could have a secret invasion plot point of destroying any evidence that the kree were responsible for creating the eternals so no one realizes that Thanos was a roundabout WMD of their own making.
>>
>>90097192
I don't even want the X-Men back, I'd be fine with the FF and their related properties.
>>
>>90097190
True, I tend to lump movie and tv together even with the disconnect. My bad.
>>
>>90092045
>Who do you want to see?
* a nudist Scarlet Witch
* a nudist Jemma Simmons
* a nudist Black Widow
* a nudist Peggy Carter

Etc., etc. you get the picture.
>>
>>90097217
This. I'd be ok with them giving Fox even more of their 90's crap, let them do a whole X-Force universe, in exchange for all the classic Fantastic Four material.
>>
>>90097274

Fox has the entire X catalogue circa 1996. They can do x-force, x-factor, new mutants, wolverine, deadpool, Excalibur, alpha flight and so on. They have any story element and character used in such comics too. They cant do things like secret war or house of m and so on without permission.
>>
>>90097376
And yet they're just rehashing Dark Phoenix again.
>>
What I want more than anything is for Loki to play Mephisto's role from IG. I want him to pledge fealty and be incredibly manipulative, and then I want him to get fucking crushed in front of Thor legit.

I would love for Thanos to be a release for almost all the phase one actors, actually.
>>
File: Luthor.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>90097401
WB has had Superman's mythos at their disposal since the 70's, and they've only managed to do "Luthor has Kryptonite" and "Zod arrives" across seven films.
>>
>>90097483

With like 30 main character, I actually honestly hope they kill off like 15 of them.

I fear the less marketable characters will be the ones that die. Like if Ike had his way, Hulk would never be used again, cause he's toy is more expensive to make and sell. Then there's all the women, you only need one, right? also, Out with the old in the new would be boring too, gotta keep some of the vets around.

Still, gets predictable, Dr.Strange, Ant-man, spider-man, black panther, carol, all have plot armor cause of franchise potential.
>>
>>90097529
I just watched The Death of Superman Lives yesterday. Christopher Walken as Brainiac would've been so cash.
>>

Most of the cast in space. If the climax takes place in/around earth I will flip some shit.
>>
File: 1480376364948.jpg (236KB, 950x915px) Image search: [Google]
1480376364948.jpg
236KB, 950x915px
>>90095502
You dont understand any form of captain america
>>
>>90092045
> Teams split up to stop Thanos getting the stones.
> Wanda powered by Chaos Magic and rapid-trained by Chthon, who wants her to fight Thanos.
> Vision and Wanda get development of their relationship.
Gotta have these classic lines:
"Love is for souls, not bodies"
"Till the stars burn out"
> Thor is mentor to Vision, Cap mentor to Wanda, Tony mentor to Peter
> Quill meeting Steve
> Tony still having issues with Steve
> Bucky determined to redeem himself
>>
Honestly I just want it to be like a Super Hero War movie except good.
>>
>>90097531
Ike has nothing to do with the movies anymore, moron.
>>
>>90097954
Also,
> Thor informing Strange of Thanos's threat
> Flashback of Wanda's birth, parents death, Pietro, all via Vision "connecting with her mind".

> Battles on Xandar, Asgard, Wakanda
>>
>>90098027
Is Asgard even going to be around after Ragnarok?
If it is, Beta Ray Bill when?
>>
>>90097250
Thanos creating a reality for Steve where Peggy has Natasha, Wanda, Jemma, Daisy, Maria, Carol, Hope as a sex harem.
>>
>>90097993

Yea hence IF IKE HAD, not if IKE GETS, learn to faggot. Hulk IS being used again, fucking dumbass.
>>
>>90097529
Yeah, when are they going to do Superman v toyman?
>kek
>>
>>90092489
>>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.

He left Earth in the 80's not the 1800s you dipshit. He knows who Cap is.
>>
>>90094034
Vision survives within the gauntlet, then Wanda channels a fuckton of her red chaotic energy into the gauntlet, buying the heroes time to gank Thanos.

Thus, underlining Vision's line about order and chaos in a very poetic way.
>>
>>90093449
>No, fuck Cap!
I would if I could.
>>
>>90098037
Waitit retweeted a Walter Simonson piece of Beta Ray Bill art.
>>
File: Bill.jpg (187KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
187KB, 500x753px
>>90098239
Simonson best Thor creator, Bill best Thor character.
>>
>>90095347
Quicksilver's dead you idiot.
>>
>>90098254
Please I want him to at least get a cameo
>>
>>90098318
Isn't it obvious, anon? They're introducing Valkyrie as Thor's new love-interest so they can save Sif for Bill.
>>
>>90095498
But Whedon doesn't count the TV series' as cannon there's no way that would be allowed because it would fuck his future films
>>
>>90098337
Whedon is relevant how?
>>
>>90096328
Are you aware of anything happening in Marvel Studios and Hollywood and who has the rights to what?
>>
>>90098359
Because even if he's not doing the Infinity Movies isn't he still attached to other projects?

There's no way he's going to take something he hates into the movies quietly because then he'll have to accept it and work around it.

I'm not saying I'm against your idea, I'm saying these are how the bigwigs and moneymakers think and consider. Lots of directors have quit or been dropped because of "creative differences."
>>
>>90098423
Show the project Joss Whedon is involved with at Marvel.
>>
>>90098449
>imdb
Oh.
I thought he was still attached and doing stuff for them.
Disregard.
>>
>>90098496
Age of Ultron wasn't as good as the first Avengers movie so they got rid of him. Take notes WB.
>>
Am I weird for being most excited about Thor Ragnarok in Phase 3?

Thor movies aren't very good, but this one sounds great to me.
>>
>>90098515
It makes sense. I didn't even know until just know that Avengers 4 isn't IW 2 anymore.
>>
>>90098530
I'm not going to lie.
I give zero fucks about it.
Thor was good but not great. I enjoyed it but I wasn't hype for it.

Dark World...I ....I literally don't remember ANYTHING about Dark World. I remember my sister warning me it seemed cater to tumblr Loki fans and when I saw it I was really blegh over it.

I don't even think I'll see Ragnarok in theaters until I see a good preview for it.
>>
>>90098530
It's not weird at all, it looks like they're really trying this time.
>Taika Waititi
>Jeff Goldblum
>Kate Beckinsale
>Planet Hulk storyline
Shit's gonna be good.
>>
>>90098535
It still deals with the Thanos/infinity gems plot, but it just won't be called part 2.

I think Disney realized that the audience doesn't like these part1/part2 things anymore. The last Hunger Games movie was split and the second part did way less at the box office.
>>
>>90098555
It makes sense they don't use part 1 and part 2 when there's two movies coming out in-between.
>>
>>90098555
I read that it's gonna be really different than "part 1" which is why they changed the title.

If that's true, then....just what the fuck.
>>
>>90098597
Well that's probably the PR friendly response. First one will probably mostly take place on Earth while the second one will take place fully in space, but it can't be "very different" when it deals with the same storyline.

They can't outright say "We dropped the part1/part2 titles because we wouldn't make as much money".
>>
>>90098597
Its not unheard of:

Jean de Florette
Manon des Sources

Basically, two separate stories forming a greater arc.
>>
>>90098922
It's not like its rare for stories to be sequels and still have to deal with the same villain

Vader was in all three movies
>>
I want lots and lots of fun character interactions. Things like:

Tony and Strange being bros (please have them say "No shit sherlock").
Guardians and Avengers talking smack to each other
Starlord fanboying over Cap
Carol being awesome af
Defenders and AoS NEED to show up
One scene with Spidey and Daredevil interacting and talking about New York
A fun celebration of Marvel and the entire MCU
Tease some heroes in future phases
>>
>>90098997
while not gonna happen in Infinity War, in one of the Spider-Man movies I want Strange to say to MJ 'Elementary, Miss Watson'
>>
>>90094981
Go watch Family Guy
>>
>>90095095
>>Cancerverse reference.
Wasn't that already in Strange? The Many-Angled-Ones, the cancer cells, living forever ("life has won").

I felt that villain/storyline was wasted on one movie, it could be the villain after Thanos but I suppose they'll have to go with Annihilation now
>>
>>90095395
Didn't this already happen in Civil War?
>>
>>90095499
I think it would work because Thanos would be focussing on courting Death ("to challenge them is to court death") that the Avengers are but a nuissance to him. If he really focused on defeating the Avengers the fight would be over in a second.
>>
All I really want is Cap standing up to Thanos.
If I get that scene they can drop the ball pretty much anywhere else and it'll still merit a 2/10 for me.
>>
>>90095302
replace it with Tony Stark and you might have something
>>
>>90099156
Isn't Annihilus originally a Fantastic Four villain?
>>
>>90096467
We saw the Chitauri fleet in Avengers 1 when Tony flew through the stargate
>>
>>90099253
Maybe very originally. First thing I know about him is a Nova villain in Annihilation
>>
>>90099375
The point being if he's a FF villain then the MCU can't use him.
>>
File: black suit spidey.jpg (246KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
black suit spidey.jpg
246KB, 600x915px
I really want to see this more than anything in part II.

That and Silver Surfer.
>>
>>90099392
I've heard people say Venom and the black suit are absolutely off the table because of Spider-Man 3. I can't find anything news sources to prove it, just hearsay in comic shops and stuff so I doubt it's true.

But at the same time, with how panned SM3 is, and Sony still having partial decision making power, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
>>
>>90099392
>rushing into the black suit shit
>wanting a Fox character they don't even have the rights to
Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>90095499
My theory is that at the end Strange will trick Thanos into thinking he has killed Wanda in a similar way to the comic.

So, for a time, Thanos is unstoppable, while a confused, despairing Strange tries and fails to rouse a comatose Wanda.

I think it likely Spiderman will witness half the population vanishing at the end of Infinity War, just as in the comic, at the end of the movie. Peter has an inkling that Tony was concerned with a threat and realises something went wrong.

He won't be involved in the fighting in IW, he'll be the everyman.
>>
>>90095499
Thanos is such a sad big guy.
>>
>>90095502
The "green in your eyes" line by Zemo springs to mind.
>>
>>90098515
>Take notes WB.
They did. Unfortunately they didn't have time to fire him before Justice League started filming without tying themselves up in all manner of legal crap. Because they're idiots. Idiots who handed their multi-billion dollar franchise to a music video director who's married to a senior executive it still boggles my mind.
>>
So I guess it goes like this, with the Avengers being sort of boss fights for Thanos:

Tutorial Boss; Thor & Hulk

Wake up Call Boss: Doctor Strange

Penultimate Boss: Iron Man

Final Boss: Wanda & Vision
>>
>>90099772
Wake up Call Boss?
>>
>>90099604
To be fair, it wouldn't be Zemo of he weren't at least a little bit gay for Cap.
>>
>>90098997
>TFW the guys working on it are really just the right people to be in it and you know it and they know it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3ckjiTJCk
I SO WISH I COULD BE ON THAT SET! The way they fuck with each other is awesome.
>>
>>90098530
I was just cautiously optimistic at first, but more and more news that points to it being great keeps coming in.
I was especially excited when they revealed that the bargainer supreme is going to be in it.
>>
>>90099892
>TFW why is RDJ so based when he is in Iron Man/Tony Stark mode?
>>
File: 1486781294207.jpg (10KB, 486x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486781294207.jpg
10KB, 486x302px
>Thor becomes cynical since Ragnarok and has become unworthy of Mjolnir
>Thor decides to use an axe instead and calls Mjolnir 'a useless relic'
>Thor leaves Mjolnir in asgard where he was last able to wear it
>Thor has a sudden change in personality in which he blames himself for everything and wants to take matters in his own hands to stop Thanos
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out and Bucky dying
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
>Thanos leaves Thor heavily incapacitated
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... all these actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
>>
File: thanos.jpg (626KB, 842x1254px) Image search: [Google]
thanos.jpg
626KB, 842x1254px
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos has his back to the avenger,looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos uses the time gem to revert Roger's back to his former self, an attempt to humiliate him in front of his fallen comrades
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos slaps Rogers around
"Just like your race, small, stubborn, and stupid"
>Thanos prepares to end this one sided battle with a single blow
>Rogers barely manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest
>Rogers smiles
'I can do this all day' as life exits his eyes
>>
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday 1943, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy mutters
"I know" leaves his lips as tears starts to fall
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts racing on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight
>>
File: fear-itself-7-018.jpg (217KB, 512x792px) Image search: [Google]
fear-itself-7-018.jpg
217KB, 512x792px
>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"The end of the line"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve reaches for the hand
>Thanos goes on with his rampage and prepares to end life on earth
>sudden realization hits Thor
>Thors reaches out his hand, calling Mjolnir one last time
>Thanos laughs
"Odinson, gaze upon what you failed to protect"
>we see Mjolnir vibrate then fly from Asgard to earth
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Thor stops Mjolnir at Steve's feet, realizing his vital role in this war
>Thanos charges in
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir just as Thanos is about to annihilate him
>huge explosion with lightning and shit
>chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers and is reverted back to his stronger self
>Rogers gains the power of Thor and smacks Thanos around
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff
>>
>>90096673
Inhumans movie is being turned into a TV show
>>
>>90092489

That's stupid, not to mention Cap is like a history figure, if anything Quill would be surprised that he's back.

Also why would Stever give a fuck about being recognized or not.
>>
>>90093449
Aside from Coulson, Scott and that one waitress nobody really gushes over him in the movies, seriously, get the fuck over yourself.

And it's not like Steve hasn't earned the gushing anyway.
>>
kino meeting

>Milano arrives and lands on the Avengers tower
>Avengers go out to investigate
>Gamora walks out of the Milano
>looks at Hawkeye and Blackwidow without saying a word
>Drax leaves the ship
>locks gaze with Thor
>Teen Groot steps foot on the hangar and smiles at Banner
>Banner looks at him confused
>Rocket leaves Milano
>locks eyes with Tony
>Tony raises an eyebrow
>Quill finally leaves
>acts tough and mysterious as fuck
>sees captain america
>goes full fan boy
>immediately goes back to his ship and gets his backpack
>Pulls out a Captain America action figure and acts like a little kid seeing his hero for the first time

Somebody fucking draw this
>>
>>90092045
I want Quickslav alive for good by the end of it

We were fucking robbed
>>
>>90095302
Steve has other weaknesses, being stubborn and pigheaded, the whole constantly in war thing never being able to be in peace with himself, his emotions can get the better of him, etc..

Having a huge ego is not one of his flaws, he's very humble, he's also awkward about people fanboying/fangirling him.

As a matter in fact your scenario works better with Stark especially since a kid in the 80's like Quill would not give a shit about Stark Industries or Tony even if he was a celebrity .

>>90095502
You seem to be angry

And Steve only started to fight back because he didn't want to sign into vague law that didn't have clear guidelines and because Bucky was going to get shipped to Wakanda without a trial.

>Just create one superhero who doesn't want to suck his dick.

Black Widow, Iron man, Thor, Hawkeye, etc... etc.. like only 3 characters are huge fans of him, everyone else treats him just like a regular person.

Hell we see more people in crowds going crazy over Tony Stark than we see them over Cap.
>>
>>90096202
Tony cracks shit about everyone, especially Cap since he has some issues with him.

And Hawkeye got a lot of good moments in AoU especially with the Maximoff twins.
>>
>>90094720
>>Daredevil
Daredevil should be in Civil War, not in this
>>
>>90099435
>rushing into the black suit shit
he has a solo movie coming out first
and you can have the Blacksuit as an 11th hour superpower in Infinite War then deal with it hijacking/whatever in Marvelous Spider-Man 2
Hell you could have a whole solo movie where Spider-Man rejecting the symbiote is a B plot and Venom themself don't actually show up until the followup Sinister Six movie
>>
>>90099815
in vidya terms, its a boss fight that you can't win if you just do your best attack to win, and have to take advantage of the tools at your disposal. one example is Matador in SMT: Nocturne, who forces players to learn how to use buffs/debuffs to compliment their damage dealing

In the case where we're talking about the villain, it means a 'the gloves come off' fight that establishes how hard its gonna be to beat this guy
>>
>>90092045
I want Howard the Duck brought in.
>>
>>90101016
Howard the Duck was never good
>>
>>90101045
I imagine a castlevania movie would be of the same quality as the prince of persia movie
>>
>>90101156
So it will be shit?
>>
>>90101253
ye
>>
>>90100951
No that's terrible. Keep the black suit and Venom out of it for as long as possible.
>>
>>90092045
Really excited to see Thanos as the MC.
>>
>>90101860
>movie opens up with Thanos waking up next to his Death-chan daki
>Yeah, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I ended up like this...
>>
>>90099295
With one giant ship, not an armada.
>>
>>90092045

I want to see Captain America at the border giving out free blowjobs like the leftist that he is.
>>
>>90100830
I'm not angry, I'm just more surprised that people are so fucking worked up over one tiny moment.
>>90100696
>>90100662
>>90099246
>>90099143
>>90098115
Look at these Capfags. It's always how "Look how great Steve is, Steve would never do that", but what better way than to humble Steve than give him a moment of weakness where he is like Tony Stark? Hell, why is it that everyone has to know Steve from WWII? How many soldiers can you name from WWII that aren't Hitler, Winston Churchill, Stalin, FDR or Mousilini? Patton got a movie so that's how people know him.
>>
File: 1481944772010.png (27KB, 482x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481944772010.png
27KB, 482x447px
>>90101981
Iron Manlet, pls.
Your drinks are affecting your judgement again.
How about playing again "do the plank" with Rhodey?
>>
>>90102062
I'm just saying, wouldn't it be nice for Steve to have a moment where he is like Tony Stark, instead of Steve always being better than Tony. I don't get why so many people in this thread are so upset over this idea.
>>
>>90101981
>Hitler, Winston Churchill, Stalin, FDR or Mousilini?
None of these people are even soldiers.
>>
Hoping for more cinematic feel, Civil War felt like a TV movie because they intended to be more grounded
>>
>>90101981
>Hell, why is it that everyone has to know Steve from WWII?
Did you watch Captain America The First Avenger? He was a showman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
>>
>>90102134
Because I knew that you guys would have responded with those names if I asked that question. The internet seems to be this "be as precise as possible" or else be ridiculed thing. If I didn't list them, you guys would have with laughing reaction images.
>>90102174
Cause we all are used to WWII serials.
>>
>>90102112
The thing is that Tony's ego in the MCU has ended up making plenty of bad stuff that he should be accounted for, including
>Creating a murder-bot who almost succeeded in destroying the world
>Sold weapons (I know he didn't know, but if he's as smart as he was, how didn't he actually investigate more about thar shady stuff before?) to terrorists.
>He let those things go as far as killing plenty of people more than any other Avenger.

Tony is a fucking mess in the movies, and I mean, he tries hard to fix it, but at the same time, he fucking up ends up creating most of the issues in CW.
>>
>>90100350
This is always posted in Infinity War threads, but I actually would not mind such ending.
>>
>>90102208
Fun fact: Captain America's creator, Jack Kirby, was a soldier during WW2.
>>
>>90098313
Is anyone really dead in the MCU?
Hell, they had everything they needed to bring him back hinted at in Age of Ultron.
That machine that fixed Hawkeye? Just throw Quicksilver in and it's done. They can claim that his body healed the wounds quicker than an average persons.
>>
>>90104015
That would be dumb. There'd be no reason for them to keep quicksilver being alive a secret after having saved him.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.