[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bee and Puppycat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: insect and mutant.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
insect and mutant.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong, /co/?
>>
>>90091698

She never wore the cat maid outfit again.
>>
File: 1447337619668.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447337619668.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
this one's easy. they didn't build any of the characters up, they just went STRAIGHT into interpersonal relationship drama before we had any reason to care about the people involved. Also the whimsy and sparkle of the pilot was abandoned in later episodes making for a more sitcom-esque flavor
>>
>>90091698
Kickstarter
>>
>>90091698
Something can't go wrong if it was never right to begin with.
>>
Bee is too perfect
>>
>>90092311
The pilot was pretty good though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOG_UtLxh58
>>
>>90091698
Overhyped wank that made it through for no other reason than it was released during a time when the I die/hipster style was at it's peak. Even the original debut episodes are garbage and the fact that random faggots from Newgrounds made better shit many years prior should've been the first clue this was going to flop.
>>
900k budget split between ten episodes and trying to treat it like a full TV production and as a result, running out of money after episode three, despite meeting the demands of the studio who asked for simpler designs for such a small budget.

The fucking Reward guys made longer, better content for 1/30th the budget.
>>
>>90092427
>900k budget split between ten episodes and trying to treat it like a full TV production

That was dumb, but Frederator was able to make it work for Bravest Warriors, so what happened on this show to make them go overbudget so quickly?
>>
>>90092427
>900k budget split between ten FRICKING SHORTS and trying to treat it like a Full 20 MINUTE SHOW production

Fixed Dixed
>>
>>90091698
URINE AND FECALFELINE
>>
File: bee.png (196KB, 508x404px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
196KB, 508x404px
The pilot was okay but the series was garbage that lacked the sense of fun of the pilot. Also, they made Bee thicc in a not so good way
>>
>>90092170
Also she made Bee fat.
>>
I really liked her She-Hulk story in the Avengers Annual
what's this about?
>>
>>90091698
anyone have links for the recent episodes
>>
>>90094446
Wow, the art went from cartoony Miyazaki-esque to one of the less offensive stereotypical Tumblr artstyles.
>>
>>90091698
Changing the entire character designs after they got money from people who wanted to see the original character designs
>>
>>90091698
>overexaggerating bee's awkward autism into her being a literal woman-toddler
>removing all background lore bits for full slice-of-life
>creating pointless meme characters just to sell merchandise
>fucking up the art style

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>90094892
OP here, that's a pretty concise explanation desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.