[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she have a shield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wonderwoman.jpg (65KB, 612x441px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.jpg
65KB, 612x441px
Why does she have a shield?
>>
>>90087744
toys and merch
>>
Same reason she has a sword when she should be able to split things with her bare hands
>>
>>90087744
Non-troll answer? Ok. Even if there's few weapons man has made that she can't shrug off, that's not true on her home island. Other women can clearly throw down with her, and she got the same training they got, which includes shield work.

Plus, a shield does more than block shit. A shield can be used to push back your opponent and open up their guard. If all you're using it for is protection, then you're doing it wrong, OP.
>>
>>90088306
>>90087744
Plus isn't one of the big money shots on the trailer of of her sister getting shot in slo-mo?
It obviously doesn't end well.
>>
>>90087744
because sometimes trying to block a rocket with your bracelets won't work out to well
>>
Wonder Woman doesn't have the same level of invulnerability as Superman.

Bullets and swords will still make her bleed with enough force, though you'd need super strength and a very strong sword to actually wound her.

Still, I hold that the shield is retarded when that's what the bracelets are supposed to be for. Plus she needs one hand for her lasso which is only her most well-known and iconic weapon.
>>
>>90087744
I bet its to help differentiate her from Superman. if she has super strength, invulnerability, and flight, then what's the point? she is just Superman with boobs. also, none of that screams "ancient Greek warrior". It seems that recent incarnations of WW go for the "fish out of water" aspect, and giving her ancient weapons and armor, in an age of guns, highlights this.
>>
>>90090469
it's not like she has bracelets instead of being bulletproof to differentiate her from Superman or anything

on another topic: when will /co/ start reading comics?
>>
File: tumblr_o3qd24pf7U1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg (955KB, 995x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3qd24pf7U1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg
955KB, 995x1920px
>>90089164
Amateur
>>
>>90090504
>when will /co/ start reading comics
Never, because people are too lazy to use Google for five minutes.
>>
>>90090601
How does the black guy have a helicopter working for him?
>>
I really get confused about what will and wont penetrate WW's skin half the time. Truth be told Id prefer her just using the bracelets instead of just lugging around a shield
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.