[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks for dayz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Here we go.png (30KB, 510x250px) Image search: [Google]
Here we go.png
30KB, 510x250px
Leaks for dayz
>>
File: giphy.gif (452KB, 302x252px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
452KB, 302x252px
>The Breakup

Get pwned. Connie bitch!!!!
>>
>>90085865
>>90085917
If real, the order seems to be implying
>Storm Warning - Homeworld coming to Earth
>Old Foe - shit about the war
>The Breakup - Crystal Gems getting fucked and disbanded
>Homeworld Bound - Probably Steven taken captive and to Homeworld

If it's real that is.
I guess it could work out that way though, if they had Tiger Philanthropist in the fisrt week of March they could end the season with a Bomb later on of those last 5 episodes.
>>
>>90085865
Sauce?
>>
>>90085865
Those seem tame enough to be legit
>>
I hope It's real
>>
>>90086150
Most likely fake, but who knows
>>
>>90085865
>mfw jasper is finally coming back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ickpIIlc5GI
>>
>>90085865
No source, no sweat for nothing
>>
>>90086375
I hope she turns good and becomes a crystal gem like peridot
>>
>>90085865
>old foe

Obvious bullshit meant to hook jasperfags
You overplayed your hand
>>
>>90086434
Same, but how are they gonna uncorrupt her?
>>
>>90085865
For fucks sake you faggots never learn.

The fake leaks are so fucking obvious because they're ALL lorebait.

>Storm Warning
>Old foe
>THE BREAKUP
>HOMEWORLD BOUND

Notice how none of the Steven bomb 5 episodes even allude to the fact that the Gems are heading into space to save Greg. Note how the bait-iest titles in S4, The New Crystal Gems and Storm in the Room, were absolute filler character building episodes.

If you can guess the plot of an episode based off its title, and that plot is edgy and cool, it's a fake leak.
>>
>>90086485
Uncorrupt who, these are just episode titles
do you not know how these joke threads work dude, what the fuck
>>
>>90086516
RIP me
>>
>>90086584
Yeeeee
>>
Bump, more bump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.