[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Peach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: peach.png (197KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
peach.png
197KB, 600x386px
Princess Peach
>>
>>90081954
Doesn't this belong on /vg/ board?
>>
>>90082022
Well it is an animated cartoon
>>
>>90082048
videoclip, it belongs on /mu/
>>
Would you guys watch a new SMB cartoon?

I think with some good writers it could actually work well. The Paper Mario games (the good ones, I mean) always had great dialogue humor.
>>
File: Welcome to the big times pal!.png (132KB, 275x279px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the big times pal!.png
132KB, 275x279px
>>90082022
>>90082048
>>90082270
>>90082320

>First post wasn't "WHAT UP BITCH! I GOT A ONE UP BITCH!"

You all are a bunch of fucking apes.
>>
File: gitout.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gitout.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>90082897
Starbomb is terrible, that's why no one did your gay little meme
>>
>>90082320
I used to not think something like this would work, until I saw the Lego Movie. Lego straight up doesn't have a plot but they made it work. But it's just kind of filled with uniquely lego-ish events. Building stuff, using his head as a wheel, the different playsets being different worlds, etc. You could pull it off with Mario.

>While Bowser is in his shell, someone accidentally kicks him, sending him careening across the landscape, unstoppably barging through buildings. He can't stop, even though he tries
>A Toad becomes stranded on Yoshi Island when young and gets raised by the Yoshi's
>Mario, being stingy, goes to a crappy store to get a cheap Super Mushroom. It only grows him height wise, leaving him a tall, gangly stick figure. Not wanting to admit he made a mistake, and always secretly wishing he could be taller, he tries to pretend everything is as normal
>Peach tries to train up the incredibly incompetent Toad Brigade, who prove to be almost untrainable
>Waluigi, realizing he has no idea how he is related to Wario, and realizing that his identity is only a mirror of BOTH Luigi and Wario, has an identity crisis
>One of the Koopa Kids has a rebellious phase and starts to do good instead

Also this http://www.mariowiki.com/Wario's%20Warehouse almost reads like an episode list
>>
>>90082897
It would have been pretty Epic!
>>
>>90082897
calm your memes and just drop it while youre behind.
>>
>>90081954
what's your tax policy?
>>
hubby saw him and danny's live show last night.
>>
>>90082320
I'd love a new cartoon series if it was like the Super Mario Adventures comic, I adore that.
>>
Why is Luigi always portrayed as a little bitch?
>>
>>90084605
Because he's a little bitch in the games.
>>
>>90081954
Won't you listen to my speech?
>>
>>90082919
i kinda hate to agree, but yeah, starbomb is pretty annoying, like it's ok when you first Listen to them, but it just get's really autistic and cringey
>>
>>90084740
It's a fucking video game joke album you cant expect Louie CK in beats.
>>
File: star.jpg (119KB, 848x470px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
119KB, 848x470px
That soul crushing feeling when you don't have any stars of invincibility.
>>
That video got some laughs from me at least, and that's all that matters
>>
>>90082320
I'd pay to watch a Paper Mario animated series.
>>
File: capn lou.png (304KB, 615x424px) Image search: [Google]
capn lou.png
304KB, 615x424px
>>90082320
Only if they resurrect Do the Mario.
>>
donkey kong
in his
konkey dong
>>
>>90085079
>It's a fucking video game joke album you cant expect Louie CK in beats.

Yeah but there are good videogame joke albums, like Duane and Brando and there are shit ones like HURR I'M MEGA MAN AND I'M AT MARRIAGE COUNSLOLING TO SEE WHY SHE WON'T SUCK MY MEGA DICK.

Starbomb has some catchy shit but the more you listen to it the less it holds up, and most of the time if it wasn't for the music videos nobody would really give a fuck.
>>
>>90087840
Duane & Brando and Starbomb seem like they have the same kind of humor to be honest.
>>
>>90085079
Just because its a joke album doesn't mean it has to suck.
>>
>>90082968
>>Waluigi, realizing he has no idea how he is related to Wario, and realizing that his identity is only a mirror of BOTH Luigi and Wario, has an identity crisis
I want to fund this, I've hated waluigi ever since I first heard of him because he's so fucking useless and derivative, his name doesn't even make sense in english. he is nothing
>>
File: tumblr_nitonncLEr1rvaww0o8_1280.jpg (551KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nitonncLEr1rvaww0o8_1280.jpg
551KB, 1280x1785px
>>90085101
>>90083795
>>90081954
Luigi honestly deserves everything
>>
>>90088180
http://theemptypage.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/critical-perspectives-on-waluigi/
>>
>>90082968
Would Warioware be a good place for a television series?
>>
>>90088404
did my man just give her a vibrator?
>>
Big Bad Bosses > Starbomb
>>
>>90087960
>Duane & Brando and Starbomb seem like they have the same kind of humor to be honest.

D&B seem to put a lot more work in and are generally less immature though.They do like 2-10 minute songs, might do the odd reference to a dick in a song, but largely have good production, funny lines, good rhymes and sing in character and about the games plot.

Starbomb songs are nearly always 2 minutes long with like two exceptions (a whopping 3 minutes at MAX) and a quarter of the songs off their first album entirely revolve around nothing but dick jokes. They have some decent lyrics, but they really just feel like they're content with wasting their and their listeners time. (OP's song literally pats itself on it's back for making a shitton of dick jokes in the first minute or whatever) They just seem really lazy.

D&B might be the slightly less goofy older brother of the two acts, but Starbomb is kinda really cringeworthy, like the kind of kid who actually says 'LOL' in real life, whereas D/B would just call you a fag and try and bum smokes off you.

for comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zm6HIxDXwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zm6HIxDXwM
>>
>>90081954
>Starbomb songs are nearly always 2 minutes long with like two exceptions (a whopping 3 minutes at MAX) and a quarter of the songs off their first album entirely revolve around nothing but dick jokes.

> "I Choose You to Die" Pokémon 1:59
Whole song leads up to and repeats getting shot in the dick.
"Luigi's Ballad" Super Mario 2:28
Entire song is about a dick joke.
4. "It's Dangerous to Go Alone" The Legend of Zelda 2:41
Whole song is a dude wanting to fuck Link
5. "Mega Marital Problems" Mega Man 2:31
Mega Dick
6. "Rap Battle: Ryu vs. Ken" Street Fighter 1:58
Half the song (a minute) is all about how big ryus dick is
7. "Crasher-vania" Castlevania 2:46
belmont is a dick
8. "The Book of Nook" Animal Crossing 1:59
Nook has you by the balls
9. "Sonic's Best Pal" Sonic the Hedgehog 2:08
opens with eat a dick, lol what if tails swore and was a violent wigga.
10. "Regretroid" Metroid 1:57
Kraid is a beta that wants to fuck samus when he finds out she's a chick
11. "Kirby's Adventures in Reamland" Kirby 2:01
Whole song about wanting kirby to sucks a dick
12. "The Simple Plot of Final Fantasy 7"
Actually about the plot of a game.

What the fuck do you mean a quarter of the album? The whole fucking thing reads like a 12 year olds idea of what rap is about. HUR YOUR A FAG SUK MI DICC. And people PAY for this.

Unbelievable.
>>
>>90088404
Didn't know peach liked metroid.
>>90090737
Retard.
>>
>>90091249
>like a 12 year olds idea of what rap is about

Of course it does. Who do you think is buying these albums?
>>
>>90091249
>The whole fucking thing reads like a 12 year olds idea of what rap is about. HUR YOUR A FAG SUK MI DICC

but that is literally what most rap is about. that and I GET LAID AND DO DRUGS
>>
File: 10.10 Subaru.jpg (53KB, 633x446px) Image search: [Google]
10.10 Subaru.jpg
53KB, 633x446px
>>90091101
I don't consider making tons of money off it a waste of time.
>>
>>90092187
Yeah I guess I was sorta spoiled by Adam Warrock.
>>
>>90091249
I honestly like "It's Dangerous to Go Alone." It's stupid, but in an enjoyable way.

That and I love the animation in it's music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9QUoW5KnY
>>
>>90092241
If you mean you don't consider THEM making a shitton of money off people like you wasting their time watching their videos and paying for their shit a waste of their time then sure. That is true.

Unless of course you're one of the starbomb guys making money from shitting out that garbage then sure you wouldn't consider it a waste of time. I'd love to just knock out crap like that and make millions.
>>
>>90092373
The joke got old the first time we saw it.
>>
>30 Years Old
>>
Starbomb videos generally have really nice animation, but fuck the music is bad. Danny can sing, and that's about the only positive you can pull from it.
>>
I was called Princess Peach while I rushed a fraternity
the name stuck
I was sad a lot
>>
>>90091249
I actually liked regretroid and simple plot of final fantasy 7, as well as Danny's parts of crasher-vania.
>>
File: Weegeeg.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Weegeeg.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
your taste in luigi based music dissapoints me /co/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67IMJfAfDg
>>
File: globalwarmingisamyth.jpg (46KB, 475x421px) Image search: [Google]
globalwarmingisamyth.jpg
46KB, 475x421px
>tfw I can't help but kind of like Starbomb
>>
File: whores.png (293KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
293KB, 600x415px
I really love Studio Yotta. Major fan of the founder's works on newgrounds.
>>
I like simple plot of metal gear.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.