[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What else doesn't exist in SU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 36

File: 1487586476984.png (294KB, 1200x713px) Image search: [Google]
1487586476984.png
294KB, 1200x713px
These don't.
>Blackadder IV.
>Star wars.
>Lord of the rings.
>Casablanca.
>Dad's Army.
>Wolfenstein.
>The Order.
>Valiant.
>Call of duty.
>Battlefield.
>Saving Private Ryan.
>Fury.
>Gallipoli.
What else doesn't?
>>
>>90081868
Mexico should be changed to Aqua-Mexico, unless Steven was being retarded and using the name of a restaurant as the country's name.
>>
>>90081868

healthy relationships
>>
File: map.png (1MB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
1MB, 1280x803px
>>90081868
>>
File: Crimea.png (294KB, 1200x713px) Image search: [Google]
Crimea.png
294KB, 1200x713px
Here's a more accurate map.
>>
Also Iceland shouldn't be there.
>>
Stop posting maps.
>>90081971
This anon gets it.
>>
>>90081868

>Star Wars

Luckily they have Star Battlers instead.
>>
>>90081868
>America unscathed
Yuh
>>
Technically MST3k? Isn't the Mayor actually Joel?
>>
File: 1434618761381.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1434618761381.png
164KB, 409x325px
>>90082145
>doesn't like maps
>>
>>90082381
Because of this problem.
>>90082301
>>
>>90081868
Black Adder IV is WWI
>>
>>90082529
Oh fuck...
What else is missing though?
>>
>>90081971
Connie/Steven
>>
File: absolute heresy.jpg (219KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
absolute heresy.jpg
219KB, 720x540px
>>90082017
>ruperts land
>province of quebec
>viceroyality of new spain
>>
>>90081868
Well theoretically Spain doesn't exist, as that gap between the Muslim world and Iberia mean no Islamic conquest, which means no Reconquista, so probably a lot more small Spanish kingdoms, likely resembling Holy Roman Empire Germany, which means no Spanish conquest of the New World which means... Well at that point you have way to many butterflies to count really.
>>
>>90083395
Charlemagne's successors rule the holy roman empire because of no invasions?
The Aztecs live?
>>
>>90083463
The Aztecs probably get invaded by Portugal, France or England. I hadn't thought back to Charlemagne but that's pretty likely yeah, even if the Hapsburg's do become Emperor's somehow they'd likely regard Germany as the seat of power rather than Spain, so a more centralised HRE is possible. Or even less directly no Spain means Henry VIII can gain a divorce from Charles V's aunt so England never goes Protestant which also changes about 500 years of history.
>>
>>90081868
Good characters
Animation
Voice acting
Writing that makes sense or its at least consistent
>>
>>90081868
>No Blackadder IV
Truly a hellish dystopia.
>>
>>90083593
Well this is terrifying.
Catholicism would be the dominating faith.

The crusades would be the first religious war, think about it, Catholics, casting the first stone.
>>
>>90083463
If Byzantium still falls to the Ottoman Turks, then Western Europe still explores sea routes to the East Indies and finds the New World nonetheless.

>>90083593
Most likely Portugal or France.

No Reformation means no Puritans which means no Plymouth colony. At this point, France and the Netherlands would probably carve out larger shares of the North American continent.
>>
>>90083693
>Catholics, casting the first stone.

That's not how the Crusades began. It began when the Islamic Fatimid Caliphate denied Christian pilgrimage to Jerusalem, in addition to the Seljuk Turks invading Byzantium.
>>
>>90084139
Goddammit.

Well you learn something new everyday.
>>
>make elaborate alternate history where several continents are missing and locations were established differently
>modern society is still identical to the real world, despite all that
>>
>>90084219
>implying the vast infinite of the multiverses doesn't contain this very universe
>>
>>90084219
I pisses me off severely.
>>
>>90081868
>No india

WHO WILL RUN MY LOCAL 7/11
>>
>>90084298
The vast and infinite multiverse only means that anything can happen, it doesn't mean that everything does.
>>
File: 1484554579887.png (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484554579887.png
72KB, 500x500px
>>90081971
This guy gets it
>>
>>90084375
Northern India is the most populated part of the place. though no Spain means no Anglo-Portuguese alliance, so no marriage to Catherine of Braganza, so Britain never gets a foothold in India, or gets introduced to Tea, so lots of Indians but no India.
>>
>>90081868
Oh shit...
>No D&D.
I forgot it.
>>
>>90084527
Oh cool, I can still get a half assed "thank you have a good day" after I get a slurpee
>>
File: WTF did you say.jpg (54KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
WTF did you say.jpg
54KB, 1131x707px
>>90081868
What do mean there is no Siberian engeron deposits!! Soundwave!! Send Sixshot and the Combaticons to annihilate the Gem Homeworld.
>>
>>90081868
The Abrahamic religions would either be wildly different or wouldn't exist at all
>>
>>90081868
A well placed and rewarding plot.
>>
>>90081868
Since there's no religions, Pokemon doesn't exists, since it borrows heavily from many religions for its worldbuilding.
Also, many JRPGS like SMT and Xenogears, and many comic books like Spawn and The Darkness.
>>
>>90081868
So there was no First and therefore no Second World War?

In that case a fuckton of technology and medical advances shouldn't exist including antibiotics, blood transfusions, tanks, jet engines, nuclear fission, computers, the internet... Large scale wars are a massive driver of progress, we really need another one.
>>
>>90081868
I want to punch the creator if su in the face. I bet she loves being choked in bed tho.
>>
>>90081868
What the heck caused that hole in Russia? You'd have to slam the moon into the earth to blow a hole that big and there'd be no life left at all afterward.
>>
>>90087808
Not worshipping gay agenda.
>>
>>90081868
What happend to brazil?
>>
>>90087842
More land for degenerate points.
>>
>>90087842
I heard that hearts were entertaining June there. But that's all I can tell you.
>>
>>90084381
yes it does

if theres an infinite amount of universes and anything can happen, EVENTUALLY there's going to fucking be a universe for everything
>>
File: 1484558644532.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1484558644532.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
>>90081868
>Russia now has access to warm water ports
>SU Russia had the potential to be a real naval power instead of a joke power
>>
>>90087808
>What the heck caused that hole in Russia?
there's a theory that Pink Diamond was born on Earth, and the hole in Russia was caused by her birth(supported by the fact that one of the largest Diamond mines in the world is in the region of Russia that's submerged in SU-Earth)
>>
>>90087796

Given the state of the world we're getting one and getting it soon
>>
>>90087808
terraforming and shit nigga
>>
>>90090081
Probably not until all the major powers have developed missile shields that render nuclear missiles obsolete, if not bomber aircraft and drones as well. Nobody would be mad enough to start a nuclear war, the Cold War proved that.

Once we have laser weapons that can blast anything out of the sky at a moment's notice however, that's when the shit's going to hit the fan. Because large scale ground warfare will become a thing again rather than reliance on aerial superiority.
>>
>>90081868
>the space race, although telecomm satellites exist
>ak-47 and M16
>NATO
>main battle tanks, they likely still use light/heavy distinction
>decoupling from gold, since doing away with the gold standard was done to help pay for war costs
>north and south korea
>the superiority of carriers, since the japs never got to prove their theory
>war surplus, so canned food never became as popular or accepted
>removal of military junta from japan, so Japan would still be highly autocratic
>>
>>90081868
>>90082001
Why is there a penis below Brazil?
>>
how is ww2 confirmed to have not happened in SU universe
>>
>>90089313
isnt it kinda worthless if this sea only leads to the north pole?
>>
File: 1422560623374.jpg (13KB, 313x330px) Image search: [Google]
1422560623374.jpg
13KB, 313x330px
>>90087796
>le war leads to progress meme

no nigger, war accelerates the IMPLEMENTATION of well understood scientific principles, it doesnt necessarily advance scientific progress, hell it can harm it

Konrad Zuse, the inventor of the first programmable computer had trouble getting government funds in germany for his research because the nazis didnt consider his research to be "war important"

not to mention the loss of manpower means scientists and engineers may die in some god forsaken trench instead of pursuing new research

the damage to research and development facilities may also get in the way of scientific development
>>
>>90090081

do you understand the meaning of nuclear deterrance?
>>
>>90092100
the type XXI U-boat, something that would have made subs incredibly hard to catch, was something that was incredibly vital to winning the Atlantic war, but allied air raids and material shortages completely stalled development to the point it never saw real action

even war vital things can be stalled by war
>>
>>90081868
wait, where is this map stuff coming from? no western africa?
>>
File: su_canada.png (306KB, 555x314px) Image search: [Google]
su_canada.png
306KB, 555x314px
Was it ever explained why Canada's flag is now green?
>>
>>90092100
>no nigger, war accelerates the IMPLEMENTATION of well understood scientific principles
Yes, otherwise known as progress.

What good are those principles if no-one is implementing them? We need a reason to do so, and the most vital reason to immediately accelerate things is threat to your survival, and fear that the enemy may beat you to it.

Profit in peace time doesn't drive progress in the same frantic way, because there's no benefit to rapid improvement. Why advance technology rapidly when you can do it in tiny increments and still profit by selling everyone something ever-so-slightly-better than what they already have year after year, every year?
>>
Well, if we say that all the extra land stuck to South America, and the islands between them is from a different continental break off from Africa, and not something that the gems caused about 5k years ago, human evolution would have a high chance of being drastically different. The fact that humans actually exist in the same form they do in our world is nothing but a fucking miracle of chance. Also the mediatory islands would have changed how humans migrated to at least South America, if not the whole of America, drastically changing not only the people, but also the culture and civilizations there, since they would be African in origin and not Asian. They could also interfere with the global ocean currents, drastically changing the environment around the world, especially for the east coast of the US, and all of northern Europe, making those areas way more hostile to live in, again drastically changing the course of human history.
>>
Where are the Pizzas from if Ghana doesn't exist?
>>
>>90081981

since there is a chain of islands connecting africa to south America do you think that the native American massacre occurred in steven's universe.

do you think slavery still occurred as well?
>>
>>90092245
Dude Weed actually followed through on his promise.
>>
>>90094026
Mansa Musa discovered the and colonized the Americas. There were no Amerindians. European and African colonists were the first humans to the continent.

How do I know this? Because fuck you, that's how.
>>
>>90081868
good writing?
>>
>>90095991
Mali is underwater though, or technically part of South America I guess, which means the Conquistadors really do get their El Dorado.
>>
>>90081868
>Star wars.
>The movies that started the trend of giant vehicles for small figures to sit in
>The very series that inspired so many series after it like Gundam, Transformers, 80s G.I. Joe, He-Man, and tons of movies doesn't exist
>>
>>90096838
they have dog-copter, so it seems that similar movies were created to fill the void
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>90081868
No Morocco means no Argan oil for my hair.
Also West Africa is gone, means no/little slavery?

Seriously though, why the hell is the world so different?
>>
>>90082001
I GET IT
>>
>>90082001
How did Putin become a billionaire?
>>
>>90098052
Long term colonization by hyper-advanced aliens.
>>
File: lapis is slightly confused.png (238KB, 442x435px) Image search: [Google]
lapis is slightly confused.png
238KB, 442x435px
>a lapis terraforms

Jesus Christ, did the Diamonds really think this kind of job is necessary?
>>
If WW1 never happened the German Empire, the Russian Empire and Austria-Hungary still exist.

If WW1 never happened colonialism is still in full swing.

If WW1 never happened WW2 never happened, no nukes, nazis, bolshevik communism happened

If WW2 never happened the japs are still all over that samurai shit and BANZAI DAI NIPPON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If decolonization never happened most of africa would be white and a functional country by now.

If no WW2 then there is no soviet union, no sputnik, no V2s from germoney, no space race, Von Braun never gets kidnapped to head the Saturn Vs development. No moonshot, no space race at all.

Most people have no idea how much WW1 changed the world.
>>
>>90082345
I bet in this show's universe Tom and Crow are locked away somewhere only Dewey has access to.
>>
>>90099277
Underwater kindergartens might not work due to the high pressure. So they suck up all the water and send it to space.
>>
>>90099288
WW1 was a real life singularity, and one if the biggest

on the other hand, unlit tabletop games, most animated media tends to go for "like real life, unless otherwise stated"
>>
File: 1472108202845.png (30KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472108202845.png
30KB, 960x960px
>There was no secound world war
>Still post WW2 borders everywhere
>>
Holy shit, my thread exploded while I was asleep.
Very nice.
>>
>>90087808
I figured it was one of the many doomsday devices that they used against the rebels. Maybe a shooting star went off there or something
>>
File: mechexcite.gif (171KB, 268x290px) Image search: [Google]
mechexcite.gif
171KB, 268x290px
>>90081868
>Call of Duty
HALLELUJAH
>>
>>90099824
The first one though....
>>
>>90083593
if we go even further back, doesn't no invasions from the east (because there is't that much territory to justify the creation of big armies) also means that the roman empire was never subjected to them?

I think the roman empire would probably still fall because it was too big and corrupt, but no Barbnaric invasions means that the belligerant lifestyle that led to the birth of chivalry and the general lifestyle of the early middle ages (and then the modern european concept of state and sovereignty) never existed,

I also think Costantinoples would have fallen sooner because, without territories on the west, the muslim empire could concentrate all his strenghts on the east.
>>
>>90099855

Hey OP, where did you find proof of this? >>90091630 or WW1 for that matter. I do watch the show but I don't really remember them saying any of the world wars never happened.
>>
>>90100376
Apparently Matt Burnett said WWII didn't happen, WWI however wasn't confirmed to have happened or not.

>>90100351
>No Huns.
>No Visigoths conquering Rome.
>No immigrants fleeing Rome.
Does Venice even exist?

Is the Western roman empire still alive?

Is the Holy roman empire still alive?

They didn't even think of the repercussions of altering history.
>>
>>90100503
>Apparently Matt Burnett said WWII didn't happen, WWI however wasn't confirmed to have happened or not

WW2 happened because the war reparations for WW1 were too unjust. So if WW2 didn't happen it's safe to assume WW1 didn't so I hope all of the europeans (myself included) enjoy living under a monarchy.

>Does Venice even exist?

Probably not since, as you pointed out, the visigots never envaded in mass.

Let's see... without the rough lifestyle of the barbarians I feel like there would have been way more diplomacy between areas because there wouldn't have been the social tensions of romans and barbarians living in the same place but with two different sistem of laws.

let's say the roman empire still collapses and the power sistem still moves upper in Europe. I think there would be some sort of new roman empire douring the middle ages (or a te least a bunch of states loosely based on the romans conscriptions) but it would be extremely fragile because those guys would still try to live with the roman lifestyle of conquesring more land and that just isn't fioesible abymore.

They'll probablystill develop the feudal system but their idea of monarch would be quite different from ours.

I think this strange amalgamation would really fgind its roots only later, when the clash with something truly different (the arabic empires) becomes inevitable.

or maybe the western roman empire collapses and gets conquerred by Copstantinoples, so for the middle ages europe has a more middle easter/asian influence.
>>
File: file.png (530KB, 584x574px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
530KB, 584x574px
>>90092245
>Was it ever explained why Canada's flag is now green?

It's because leaves are green.

It's literally that fucking simple.

Sometimes they just change things specifically to be different and no other reason, like how in Fringe's alternate universe in the show there is the Red Lantern, Death of Batman instead of Superman, etc. I kind of it like it because it's fun to point out, like a where's waldo of pointless world building.
>>
>>90100660
>Current Canadian flag is based on a dead maple leaf.
>SU's Canadian flag is based on a living maple leaf.
Well that's disappointing.

>>90100622
>The barbarian tribes adapt and become similar to the Frankish tribes.

>Christianity (Catholic) is absorbed by the barbarian tribes.

>A crusade against the east is boosted by every single country in Europe.

>Because of the death of paganism and no other faith in Europe any other faith is immediately deemed heretical.

Holy... that's worse than right now!
Think about it, It's basically the Spanish inquisition, But EVERYWHERE in Europe.
>>
>>90100741
>>The barbarian tribes adapt and become similar to the Frankish tribes.
>>Christianity (Catholic) is absorbed by the barbarian tribes.
>>A crusade against the east is boosted by every single country in Europe.
>>Because of the death of paganism and no other faith in Europe any other faith is immediately deemed heretical.

anon... that's exactly what happened douring the middle ages.

I'm envisioning more an Europe more or less without barbaric interference, so naturally the society would be pretty different, more roman-like (or oriental, let's not forget the bizantine empire still exists and could deepli influence the once western roman empire)

Also I don't really know who would have won between the new romans (that yes, I'm picturing as catholics) and the arabs... probably a tie, like happened in our world.
>>
>>90100351
>>90100503
I'd argue you still get Germanic invasion of Roman territory, even if you remove the fleeing West from the Huns factor, you still have overpopulation, bad weather, and "holy fuck Hengst, look at all that treasure over there!" to spur on tribal migration. Though Rome is probably more stable in this timeline without the Huns stabbing the corpse of the Western Empire.
>>
If WW2 never happened is the great depression still an ongoing crisis.
>>
>>90100622

History is not a determinsitic chain of events but basically random shit happening because some other random shit happened before. Its literally chaos theory, the smallest change could end in completely different results.

Singe battles,spur of the moment decisions, bad edicts, kings, dead heirs, have all crumbled empires.

> because those guys would still try to live with the roman lifestyle

There was no such thing as "roman lifestyle" anymore. That was kind of a huge point. All the insitutions, titles and customs of the Empire were basically empty, worthless rituals and strongmen controlled everything in feudal ways.
>>
>>90100826
Probably not. Nations would get out eventually, and a few had already gotten out of it or never faced it to begin with.
>>
>>90100811
>In SU's timeline Orleans was not sacked
>The battle of the Catalaunian fields never happened.
>General Aetius never existed.
Rome probably fell without Aeitus's leadership.

>>90100806
Technically the Byzantines were middle eastern, not oriental.
>>
>Blackadder doesn't exist in Steven Universe
Holy shit how gay can this show be?
>>
>>90100741
Actually a quick google might mean something historical happened?

>The national colours of Canada (French: Couleurs nationales du Canada) were declared by King George V in 1921 to be red and white and are most prominently evident on the country's national flag. Red is symbolic of England and white of France, the colours having been used representatively by those countries in the past.

I don't into history.
>>
>>90100832
does the first part of your post regard history in general, and then is suggesting the uselessness of discussing alternate history, or is it referencing more specifically the two world wars?

Because if WW1 happened but not WW2 then SU's earth Hitler must have been the best potician of the multiverse, taking the Germany strangled by the war debt and transforming it in a functional, rich country without causing a war.

Actually, you know what, I'm headcanonig that: in the SU world people regard Hitler as some sort of super cool and professional politician, like Ghandi or Lincoln.

>strongmen controlled everything in feudal ways.

with the "roman lifestyle" I was more hinting at that. the fall of the roman lifestyle and the continuous invasions maybe not invented but deeply strenghtened feudalism, and that's what the midle ages economy is based around.

would less invasions mean that Europe developes feudalism later? does it develop at all?
>>
>>90100954
>white of France
Even when they're trying to be nice the English can't help but insult the French.
>>
>>90082001
Shouldn't the US also be green?
>>
>>90100954
...Southern hemisphere OP...
Sorry about that anon.

>>90100950
I don't know darling.
>>
>>90081868
>No west africa
>No Bantu scum
>No niggers

I want to cry.
>>
>>90100954
Well, now we still know France is still an important part of the Canadian culture, and thus was able to remain a powerful enough country to colonize parts of America.

But wat does the Green stand for then? Has England chosen green over red as his distinctive color? why? or are we talking about another country?
>>
File: Coat_of_arms_of_Canada_(1923).jpg (34KB, 288x354px) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_arms_of_Canada_(1923).jpg
34KB, 288x354px
>>90101089
Only thing I can find on Green is that the Maple Leaf on the Coat of Arms switched from Green to Red in the 50s.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_colours_of_Canada#History
>>
>More BR's in CS:GO
>Less African genocides

Hmm...I think I like our universe better
>>
>>90100966

Feudalism developed because of the "villa" system of romans, it was straight manorial feudalism far before the empire has collapsed.

>would less invasions mean that Europe developes feudalism later? does it develop at all?

A complete non-factor. The only thing that would pretty much guaranteed to happen history is the constant steppe nomad waves of migration, because climate change was responsible for that.
>>
>>90100351
Are you talking about that big chunk missing from Russia? That pretty much doesn't affect that much, to do with the Huns and other steppe hordes. It was mostly vast, empty landscape with few people living there either way.
>>
>>90101154
>Canada's national colours can trace their history to the First Crusade of the 11th century, during which Norman nobleman Bohemond I of Antioch distributed red crosses to the crusaders he led, so that they could affix them to their clothing "as a distinguishing mark".Thereafter, nations were identified by the colour of their cross, and in particular, England used a white cross on a red background and France a red cross on white. Eventually, France and England agreed to exchange their colours, and St George's Cross was adopted as an emblem of England. This was the flag used by John Cabot when he landed on the island of Newfoundland on his second voyage in 1497 under the commission of Henry VII of England. The two nations would eventually explore North America, where each claimed territory.

Looks like the crusades were part of England having red as his symbol. So Cnada having green could mean that not only the modern age, but even the medieval times are pretty different from ours.

>>90101211
I have my doubts feudalism was THAT important douring the late roman empire, but I'm no History expert so I'll just believe you.

>climate

like some anon mentioned before, because of that huge south maerica probably also the climate in SU's earth is pretty different from ours.
>>
Would Russia really be affected that much by that huge gaping hole? All that's missing is a lot of Siberia so I guess there's less Tundra.

Fuck Tundras tbqh.

Less gulags, the Russian monarchy probably never fell, Crime and Punishment likely doesn't exist or the second part is drastically different
>>
File: soviet_pet_deposit_82.jpg (201KB, 1458x1090px) Image search: [Google]
soviet_pet_deposit_82.jpg
201KB, 1458x1090px
>>90101297
>>
File: tumblr_nsvw4cs0MU1u1yujxo1_1280.jpg (116KB, 597x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsvw4cs0MU1u1yujxo1_1280.jpg
116KB, 597x1280px
>>90084324
I'm sorry for your bladder and mental problems bro

>>90084219
I think that's mostly because they didn't have a fucking clue what the actual lore was in season 1. Not that it excuses it, by all means it's still fucking awful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWUF_v-d14
>>
>>90101751
Heh, did you create that?
This is why you plan shit from day 0 and before, it allows for freedom and creativity and the occasional natural plot twist.
>>
>>90101884
The video or the image?
because I didn't make neither
>>
>>90101928
The video.
Oh...
>>
>>90081868
Antarctica
>>
>>90104215
Or the north pole...
>>
File: giphy.gif (729KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
729KB, 320x240px
>>90081868
I love that this is canon
>>
>>90104750
Perfect.
>>
>What else doesn't exist in SU

Good writing.
>>
>>90083693
>The crusades would be the first religious war, think about it, Catholics, casting the first stone.

Going by Conqueror Kings, the Crusades didn't happen either.
>>
>>90081981
>>90082001
>>90082017
These maps are wrong. Look at the screen from the show.
The siberian sea should cover more land to the west including the Ural Mountains.
>>
>>90088656
Not necessarily. Infinite means there number possible is limitless. If you skip all decimals in an infinite set of numbers, it's still infinite.
>>
>>90081868
Common sense.
>>
>>90081868
If WWII didn't happen, how is there an Israel? Shouldn't it be Palestine?
>>
>>90107381
Yes.
But Europe is probably held by a holy roman emperor or a actual roman emperor to declare war against them.
>>
>>90107504

The HRE was a joke by the 1600 and got dissolved completely by napoleon over a hundred years before WW1.
>>
>>90108192
>Napolean never loses against Russia.
>It's now napoleon's successors vs the pope vs the middle east in SU.
>>
>>90083622
this
>>
>>90108231

The pope was also a complete joke and non-factor by the 1800s. In fact, since the french and spanish started fucking up the italian city-states the pope barely held any temporal power. It was a sharp contrast to the dark ages when the holy roman emperor and the pope were bickering for the position of top dog. A catholic theocracy very nearly happened.
>>
>>90108320
...Then who else forces a claim to the new world?
...SU should logically be contained in Europe.
>>
>>90081868
>>90081868
>no India
What the fuck? Is this proper legit canon? Could someone explain this to a complete non-SU fag?

They could've gotten rid of shit states like Bihar and UP. At least, most of the south is preserved.
>>
File: 1464805158228.png (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464805158228.png
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>90092588
>Yes, otherwise known as progress.

only under certain points of view

shit like einstein special relativity papers were published in 1905, just because it wasnt a brand new tank or plane doesnt mean it wasnt a revolutionary step forward in our understanding of the universe and the cornerstone for many important scientific breakthrough of the 20th century

it was achieved in peace time, would you not call that progress?

besides like i explained, war as a mean to drive progress further is intrinsically unsustainable

as a final point, if go as far as to argue that the argument that war pushes progress forward is largely based on cherry picking, what new advancements were developed from the iraq-iran war? the american-mexican war? the 6 day war? etc
>>
>>90082017
>uruguay
>>
>>90108434

Pretty much anyone with a boat. Y'now, like they actually did? Because of the advances in shipbuilding and growing technology, sooner or later someone sails around claiming land.
>>
>>90108913
Yes eventually, but who?
>>
>>90109036

Who knows? Its almost completely random, no historical determinism applies. The swedes, dutch, italians baltics(Courland) even the fucking templars hospitaller had colonies in our timeline. Half of north america was french at some point. The dice could have fallen either way.
>>
File: Sugar why.png (475KB, 1122x638px) Image search: [Google]
Sugar why.png
475KB, 1122x638px
Another interesting question: If Iceland never existed, where did the 40-80.000 Norsemen who colonized it go? Did they go to Greenland and from there to Markland and Vínland? Did they go west to conquer Ireland? Would they have fought in Scandinavia, helping the Fairhair dynasty expand?
>>
>>90110586
I always wondered what happened to Erik the red.
A shame it won't be explained.
>>
>>90110586

They go to to Normandy and become frankified who were germanized-latinized celts then go and and conquer sicily from the arabs who displaced the latinized greeks and and phoenicians living there then got greekified back by the byzantines then get conqered by the byzantines themselves then finally get conquered by germans.
>>
I don't watch the show much but isn't star city their hollywood? That would mean that manifest destiny stopped at Kansas. Hollywood was on the other side of the country because filmmakers didn't want to take Thomas Edison's shit anymore.
>>
>>90111366
Care to make that readable?
>>
>>90111584
Basically due to cultures and wars not expanding, entire cultures were stagnant and apparently worse than all the turmoil and death that happened on our earth.
>>
patriotisim.

Actually is there an israel in Stephen universe? No WW2 means no shoah.

Holocaust museum.
>>
>>90111646

Wrong. Medieval europe was just a clusterfuck of cultures, kingdoms and families conquering eachother and that was just an example of that.

>>90111710

No WW1 means the levant is still turkish.
>>
>>90111753
I heavily doubt the Ottoman empire could've survived to this day. Even without WWI, there´s still the threat of stagnation and Atatürk´s revolution to worry about. Not to mention independence movements and Balkan wars.
>>
>>90109247
It's not as random as all that, colonisation is expensive and as happened in our timeline the bigger nations are eventually going to muscle out the smaller ones.
>>
>>90111854

Coloniese were ceded away because of victories in the mainland wars like the thirty year or the seven year ones. Those were all wild clusterffucks, every single war began as literally anyones game with kingdoms switching sides back and forth.

>>90111804

Only if everything exactly going as in our timeline up till the 20th century. The success of the Ottoman empire was an EXTREME streak of luck and could have been halted a gorillion times if something went differently. What if the Byzantines win at Manzikert and there is no turkish migration at whatsoever? What if the Latin Empire and the crusader sack of Constantinople never happens? What happens if Hunyadi doesnt die in the plague right after the greatest setback the turks ever had but pushes the advantage? What if Hungary doesnt have several back to back succession wars right when the turks are pushing on it? What if the Franco-Ottoman alliance never happens? What if nations take the call to the anti-turkish crusade more seriously? What if just one successful sultan dies in his crib and gets replaced by a nobody? What if the Byzantines refuse to backstab eachother just for a year or doesnt hire an entire army of catalan mercs who turn on them?
>>
>>90085946

Now that's a fight I'd like to see.
>>
>>90111753
But this version of medieval Europe?
Without Huns (Visigoths eventually) causing the dark ages?
Without the Berbers attacking Spain all those years ago?
>>
>>90112102
>>90085946
Yes..
What happened to the Mini-cons BTW?
>>
>>90092245
First time I saw that, I thought it was to point out how old the VHS casettes (having aged so badly the chroma was completely off) and the show irself were.
>>
>>90112107

The dark ages were caused by migration and migration happens no matter what.
>>
>>90087842
If you mean what happened in that state.

What always happen if the police dont bother black people. Pure fucking chaos.
>>
Does anyone in Stephen Universe have a functional army?
>>
File: Flag.png (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.png
28KB, 500x300px
>>90112360
Adolf
>>
>>90112568
Doesn't exist, but relevant to the thread, kind of.
>>
>>90112568

He got admitted to art school and went on to be a successful artist. SU has no villains, remember?
>>
>>90112704
Oh shit...
But without villains who was Caesar?
>>
File: tumblr_o7uf8gxDtY1tk8ivso1_1280.png (198KB, 691x655px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7uf8gxDtY1tk8ivso1_1280.png
198KB, 691x655px
>>90081868
>Valiant
>>
File: 5963021.jpg (4MB, 5086x3411px) Image search: [Google]
5963021.jpg
4MB, 5086x3411px
This one is pretty accurate.
>>
>>90112799
>Right after I sprout pink feathers and turn into a flamingo, Now fall in feather-brains! faaalll in!
Best line.
Nice to know someone watched it.
>>
File: mp06.jpg (1MB, 1119x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mp06.jpg
1MB, 1119x1536px
Seriously, like this is the best map.
>>
>>90082017
>Even in this timeline Eastern Rome is screwed
>>
>>90081868
If there's no World War II, that means there's no Captain America.
>>
>>90112654
Was Hitler ever confirmed not to exist?
>>90112704
He could have an army of art students
>>
>>90112941
Or anything from marvel, tragically.
I want the MIB or AIM or even H.Y.D.R.A to happen in SU.

>>90113033
Garnet probably saw the future and played matchmaker with his parents, forcing them to meet other partners.
>>
>>90081868
Korea may be unified, especially since the world seems void of human-human conflict
>>
>>90112755
Just about everyone in the fall of the Republic is pretty much a self aggrandising villain. Except Cato who is a zealot. Maybe the rule it cancels itself out if everyone is?
>>
>>90113166
Yeah, but what about EVERYTHING else?

Seriously ANYTHING in history could be severely altered.
>>
>>90113222
But who would conquer all?
Without Caesar Rome wouldn't expand.

Alexander the great probably doesn't exist because of the silly "No villain's" rule.
>>
>>90113356
Forgot my name.
>>
>>90113166

If there is no WW2 then Korea is a part of the Japanese Empire
>>
>>90081971

SU definitely doesn't pull punches about the difficulty of building and maintaining a healthy romantic relationship but Greg is one of the most loving and supportive fathers I've ever seen on television.
>>
>>90101282
Federalism's origins begin with the reign of Diocletian, who made many trades hereditary by law in order to try and save the economy. (Really, he should have just taken in the old silver and copper coins and minted a new currency at a set value in order to stop inflation. However the Romans didn't fully understand that part. Constantine got it half-right with his Solidus)
>>
>>90112704
>SU has no villains

Can you elaborate?

I don't even watch the show but I do enjoy some AH.
>>
>>90113962
A rule the SU crew should regret implementing.
>>
>>90114001
So, if there are no villains, who do the Crystal Gems fight? I thought they fought people like Jasper or something (I only know who that is because someone drew her as Captain Hurricane >>90112799, who would also not exist)

I mean, I heard this was a show about lesbian space rocks, but if there are no villains, what do they do?
>>
>>90114001
How strict is the no villains rule? Because I can't think of a single ruler, general or whatever from the past who can't be categorised in some way as villainous.
>>
File: absoutly 2015.jpg (93KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
absoutly 2015.jpg
93KB, 763x652px
>>90081868
Religion as far as I can tell
>>
honestly I assume at this point that the divergences are so heavy that any similarities between SU-Earth Human culture and that of OTL are pure coincidences purely for the writers' convienence(kinda has to be the case considering how big and how old the main divergences in SU are)
>>
>>90114151
they want a world similiar to ours, it fits the theme of the show, having it diverge too much would break the sense of normalcy they are aiming for
>>
>>90081936

Where was this?
>>
>>90114062
Monsters and their own space commie people.
The monsters are made of their people.
And the people drain entire planets of minerals to grow.

And deal with their emotions and problems.

>>90114086
I'd say everything is subject to this rule.
Extremely worrying.
>>
File: lapis is helping.png (69KB, 481x637px) Image search: [Google]
lapis is helping.png
69KB, 481x637px
>>90112704
>>90113962
>>90114001
>>90114062
>>90114086
I hold onto this link PURELY to stop the spread of this bullshit when i can.

The "no villains" line comes from this article from fucking 2013:
>http://io9.gizmodo.com/steven-universe-is-a-show-about-fantasys-love-affair-1458060916
>But we won't necessarily see that many iconic villains on Steven Universe, says Sugar — the Gems aren't dealing with a particular person, but something "bigger than that." There's not "really a singular enemy." Instead, the conflict will be within the group, and it'll be about Steven figuring out what's right.

Sugar didn't say there'd be no villains, just no singular BIG BAD that is the root of all problems.
The point was that there's not going to be evil for evil's sake.
>>
>>90114151
>>90114189
And to be honest its worldbuilding isn't that nonsensical. It's about on the same level as capeshit or any number of /co/ media that falls under the spec fic umbrella which often has even larger points of divergence and even bigger numbers. This nitpicking is just fun and interesting.
>>
>>90114189
the problem is that the divergence point is both too long ago and too big in nature for any similarities between our world and theirs to make any sense
>>
>>90082301
Look at florida.
>>
File: figuring out locations.png (3MB, 2072x1827px) Image search: [Google]
figuring out locations.png
3MB, 2072x1827px
>>90082145
Did someone say posting maps?
>>
>>90114234
by no villains they didint mean no antagonists
i think they meant no one was truly evil, as in "i kick this dog because it gives me pleasure, and i hate humanity and killing them makes me laugh", there can be people with sympathetic motives that happen to be mutually exclusive to the heroes, or brought to do terrible things by circumstance, but its never because the individual in question is pure evil
>>
>>90081868
James Bond, on the whole it was somehwat based off of Ian Fleming's wartime experiences
>>
>>90114253
And yet there appears to be nothing truly evil.
Sinister and dark, But nothing truly evil.

And she is not helping, if she was helping she would put herself back in the mirror.

>>90114285
Very fun.
>>
>>90083593
Wouldn't the Aztecs not exist in the first place since when Buddy arrived in the new world Garnet said "This is no place for humans", sort of implying that there are no humans on those continents.
>>
>>90087785
Fuck dude, I doubt there's any nintendo or any videogame companies we know, since WWII never happened, and that means that the Japanese electronics boom never happened
>>
>>90114321
I could say makuta teridax wanted to protect his universe, Or megatron knew what was best for cybertron, But that would be a lie.
True evils exist, somewhere deep within everything.
Denying it only wastes time.
>>
>>90114406
Probably, but you know, murderous warriors numbering in thousands vs hopefully one gem.
Sadie one with a sharpened stick for hells sake.

>>90114437
...Would Microsoft even exist?
>>
File: stop being a faggot v2.png (154KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
stop being a faggot v2.png
154KB, 697x768px
>>90114379
>Sinister and dark, But nothing truly evil.
In the show, yes.

I don't get your argument there namefagging OP.
There's no downright evil people in the series.
There's no downright evil people in real life either.
There's some very morally skewed people in history, but even they don't matter here because the line about no villains only applies to the shit Steven's going through with the Gems and the town.

Fuck, even KEVIN isn't really evil, he's just a dick.
>>
>>90114450
megatron is poster boy for super evil people who love evil, and does evil things to the autobots because evil makes him laugh, he even says his plans are evil

the theme song even calls him evil
>>
>>90114530
>There's no downright evil people in real life either.
Too many insane and warped people to identify.
>>
Just because WWII didn't happen doesn't mean that some other event couldn't have taken its place. Didn't some human mention a great war once? I doubt they'd be talking about anything Gem related there. Plus other than history class in school, which we never see in SU, how often do old wars come up in your daily life?
>>
>>90114591
This is true, but there were worse leaders for Cybertron.
Far worse.
>Tfw I've actually forgotten them.
Dammit.
>>
>>90114602
evil sociopaths consist of less than 1% of the population, and of those most are willing to at least play by societies rules

most normal people are not evil at all, and are usually driven to do evil things for very sympathetic reasons, and are able to be reasoned and empathized with
>>
>>90100503
>WWI however wasn't confirmed to have happened or not.

Greg mentioned "The Great War" in one episode. Do you know what they called WWI before WWII happened?
>>
>>90114672
Most.

>>90114626
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>90114707
I missed it then, Damn you television programming.
>>
>>90108562
Because your pseudo wars weren't nearly as big as the world wars.
We didn't make any big discoveries because we didn't need to.
You were fighting sandniggers, not a super power equipped with your (or better) equipment.
You don't need to discover some magically enhanced laser weapons to kill civilians and/or monkeys that found ak47's and a couple rpgs.
War doesn't make science progress further magically, it does so by funding scientifics that could/would help the effort.
And if you try to tell me that ww2's technological leap from 39'-45 was just a coincidence....
I don't know what to tell you anon.

But that was a long time ago tho, can't compare that to what would happen if (by 'if', I mean it's dumb to think it COULD even happen.) a third world war started.
We don't need faster planes, we don't need faster cars. We have internet, first world countries bathes in luxury and people have, generally, an easy life.
We don't need bigger guns either.
The only thing that would progress is drones, robotics, IA, and... yeah, that's it. (I'm sorry /co/, the super soldier serum won't ever happen.)
Maybe nanomachines tho.
>>
>>90115229

You completely forgot about biotech, genetics, quantum computing, particle physics, space travel and other cutting edge fields and youre also not considering something as gamebreaking as the internet coming along. Much like the people in WW1-2 times couldnt have anticipated the internet, or satellites you cant anticipate something like everyday genetic engineering, AI, teleportation or, functional FTL
>>
>>90099277
actually she said tear appart
>>
>>90115478
No.
Biotech? What for? Genetics? Why? To stop your soldiers from getting the AIDS?
Quantum computing would be in the IA category.
Particle physics? Space travel? lol
I'm not talking about fighting martians here.
Transhumanism would be in the robotics category.
Teleportation? FTL?
Wait, I thought we were talking about real life stuff, not science fiction.
No, I'm sorry anon, I don't believe we'll get any of this in my, or your, lifetime.
And certainly not your kids' either.
Maybe we'll get this in a couple hundred years, if everything goes right, but not before.

So no, I couldn't have thought of 'the internet', as is, but I'm sure many people did.
The net is really basic when you think about it.
It's just a faster mail service, and a huge library at the tip of your fingers.
I mean, maybe I'm wrong, I'd love for some 'gamebreaking' stuff to happen, but it would be silly to expect it.
>>
>>90115745
But the Web was created for a peaceful project that has no immediate defense applications. And the development of the Internet wasn't primarily driven by war even if it was a result of the DoD.
>>
Another question that should be asked, how did the Age of Exploration come to be? With no Malian gold nor a west African roadblock to the rest of Africa/ the Indian Ocean, there's neither much of a reason nor obstacle to the discovery of the Far East.
>>
>>90115842
>created by the DARPA
>For peace
Anon...
But then again that wasn't my point.
I never said, or implied, that all the technology came from, or because, of wars.
So no, the internet wasn't made for civilians, but yes, its development was lead first by privates industries, then by us, civilians.
Planes didn't come from the war.
But they DID become what they are now because of them.
>>
>>90115970
But the Web only became what it was because of peace. When it was just a DoD project only a small amount of people had access to it or even any interest in using it. We're not using anything that even educated people would immediately recognize as being descended from ARPANet because what the vast majority of folks interface with what was all the result of a peaceful project to help people stay in touch for an endeavor that has no defense application. I mean you just refuted the idea that particle physics would have any use during wartime.
>>
>>90115745

>Biotech? What for? Genetics?

Yeah, confirmed retard.

>Quantum computing would be in the IA category.

Do you even know what quantum computing is?

>Particle physics? Space travel? lol
I'm not talking about fighting martians here.

Its not like, entire military satellite constellations are in space and they are crucial military infrastructure or anything.

>Teleportation

You know that teleportation is real and easily reproduced in labs right now, right?

Fuck, I'm talking with an absolute moron again.
>>
>>90116103
The net simply was a new way to communicate.
Or rather a try on it. Arpanet was a simple prototype, a theory.
Whether people would be able to recognize it now is kind of irrelevant, I guess? I mean, people wouldn't be able to recognize Pong in quake.
I didn't really refute it.
Teleportation would be kind of strong too. Just teleport a bomb inside a building, and you won.
But my point is, we're not even close to being able to use any of these 'in battle'.
>>
>>90114304
Never seen this, this is cool as hell, thanks man.
>>
>>90116475
>no arguments
Please teach me anon, how would genetics help your soldier in a ww3 scenario.

>Quantum computing
Do YOU even know? Again, tell me how it would help you in any other fields than creating better AIs.

>b-but, Putin has orbital lasers pointing at us!
So, for one, you're obviously stupid.
For two, 'space travel' technological advances wouldn't help you take down those satellites.
A missile is a missile, you don't need to use a fucking space shuttle to get there.

>teleportation is real and used everyday
lol
http://www.sciencealert.com/quantum-teleportation-was-just-achieved-over-7-km-of-cable
Go ahead and get some education.
>>
>>90114304
How in the bowels of hell did they avoid Australia?
It should be infested with gem monsters.
Mainly opals.

This is a cool map though, but how did they figure it out?
>>
File: maps.png (1MB, 1784x996px) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
1MB, 1784x996px
>>90116649
>>90116732
Some of it is direct, some is logic based and some is just guessing based on the environment.

>We know where the Kindergartens and Strawberry Field are from the show
>4 water spots, 3 water locations so far
>Sea Spire and Galaxy Warp must be near the Temple considering the Gems and Steven have traveled to them by air/sea before
>Ocean Temple probably isn't the crazy important looking spot in the middle of the Russian Crater, so process of elimination puts it in the middle of the ocean
>Communication Hub has to be within walking distance of the Temple by Sugilite over about a day and a half, so Cuba looks more likely than Spain.
>Desert and Sky Spire are geological guesses

The Sky Arena probably is one of those spots North of Strawberry Field, but there's no way to know which.
Ziggurat looking thing may be the other one considering they lost Bismuth at "The Battle of the Ziggurat" and Bismuth said she last remembered Strawberry Field.

No clue what that tower with the floating Gems is nor where it could be.

Russia and Brazil points seem important.
Russia because obvious giant hole.
Brazil because Pearl apparently didn't know about it or didn't bother marking it on Buddy's map.
It's clearly not Centi's ship, since the red spots are all STRUCTURES and centi's ship is clearly more northwest of the point.
>>
>>90116732
>>90083006

>It's not clear.

>It is important to note that just because a spot has a warp pad doesn't mean it's on the Moon Map.
>The Temple is one example of this.
Another is the weird wailing stone. It was in the "Great North" which is another name for Canada.

>Last time I tried figuring out the locations we've gotten, this is what I could piece together.
>The ocean ones are the hardest to figure, but there are some clues.
Lapis and Steven flew to the Galaxy Warp in about a night, so it has to be somewhere near the coast where Beach City is.
>Likewise, the Gems and Steven rowed back to Beach City from the Sea Spire, so it also has to be fairly close.
>The ocean temple where the time device thing was is probably that spot out in the middle of the ocean since I assume the Russian crater spot is more important.
>Finally, I think the Cuba spot is the Communication Hub because wherever that is it HAS to be across the ocean AND within a reasonable walking distance for Sugilite to get from there to Beach City in a couple days.

>The ones with question marks are just guesses based on the looks of the locations.
>>
File: 1415169374078.jpg (7KB, 187x198px) Image search: [Google]
1415169374078.jpg
7KB, 187x198px
>>90081868
>west africa and india completely gone
you can add ethnic europeans this list after the refugee flood
>>
>>90081868
The following have been added to the list.
>The Berber invasion of europe.
>Ethnic Europeans.
>Religion in general.
>The Hunnic invasion of Europe.
>The battle of the Catalaunian fields.
>The sacking of Orleans.
>The sacking of Rome (maybe).
>The dark ages (maybe).
>The Vikings (Read:Erik the red).
>The call to crusade.
>The call to colonise the new world.
>WWII.
>Israel.
>>
>>90104750
We wus everglades and shit we built the ecosystemz
>>
>>90118554
Could someone explain the "WE WUZ KINGS" meme to me?
>>
>>90091899
Submarines.
>>
>>90118591
Afrocentric revisionist history, the result of Black Americans who were descended from slaves trying to reclaim some sort of culture and history for themselves since theirs has been completely wiped from memory and has no ties to their present. They start to claim the accomplishment and titles of other civilizations and that the role of dark-skinned people in history has been diminished by white people trying to keep them down.

While it is true that the role of Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants has been diminished in history, Afrocentrism overstates that importance and makes spurious claims to the detriment of actual history and themselves.

TL:DR: Black folks in the US were understandably miffed for being called cultureless parasites with no real claim to any decent history and so devised a way to claim the Ancient World's greatest accomplishments by concocting a vast conspiracy against them.

t. A Black-American.
>>
File: copts in church.jpg (160KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
copts in church.jpg
160KB, 960x639px
>>90118591
alright so there's been a longstanding theory that the ancient egyptians were black because egypt is on the african continent so that makes any people there black right? wrong. it's retarded, they were not black. through DNA testing, we know that king tut was part of the R1B haplogroup, which is found in a majority celtic western european peoples. despite this, they weren't white. they were copts, pic related. anyway, certain retarded black people truly think that the ancient egyptians were black and along the way something happened to them to make them the arab looking peoples they are today. but instead of professing this belief like someone who can speak english, they go "WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET WE BUILD THE PYRAMIDZ N SHIET WHITEY TRYNA STEAL OUR HISTORY AWAY" in reference to their supposed ancestry.
>>
>>90118591
While whites, Asians, Middle-Easterners and even South-American monkey-people built magnificent empires with intricate culture, blacks never ammounted to anything more intricate than mud huts. That is why they have long sought to appropriate the cultural advances of North-African civilization by claiming they were indeed black. Example:
"Whitey stole everything from de black man, we wuz Egypt, we dun build the pyramidz, WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT".
>>
>>90119053
>>90119038
HOLY FUCK, THAT'S HILARIOUS!

At best though they could claim to be Moorish or Pheonicians.
And even that is GREATLY subjective and disputable.
>>
File: transform and rise up.gif (501KB, 455x384px) Image search: [Google]
transform and rise up.gif
501KB, 455x384px
>>90112102
Cyclonus: "Lord Megatron, we have just routed the Gem's beleaguered defense force. Their citadel is in our grasp; I have the Stunticons and Combaticons on stand-by before we breach their defenses"

Megatron on the comms: {Excellent Cyclonus. I'll be there with Soundwave, Lugnut, and Blitzwing in the hour to finish those upstarts.}
>>
>>90119181
Still laughing at this tragedy of mankind.
>>
>>90119350
Seriously though, what happened to the Mini-cons?
>>
>>90119237
there is absolutely 0% chance that the pheonicians were black. the moors more than likely weren't either.
>>
>>90119396
Oh well...
Not the worst tragedy of mankind.
>>
File: Megatron with Leader-1.jpg (120KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron with Leader-1.jpg
120KB, 507x380px
>>90119395
"Right over here with me. Just ignore the ones in the bubble with the meatbags. They're traitors to the Decepticon-Minicon Alliance. You might be asking why are they in a bubble. I heard those filthy rhinestones like to bubble their foes, so I decided to try it out too. Turns out it is an effective means of storage prior to their eventual execution."
>>
>>90081868
Do you honestly think North Korea would exist in SU-verse?
On that note, it would've been hilarious if that was part of the Korea trip.
>>
>>90113739
>but Greg is one of the most loving and supportive fathers I've ever seen on television
that's a funny way of saying "I've never watched King of the Hill"
>>
>>90081868
> muh vidyagaemz

truly a loss.jpg
>>
>>90081868
The much greater proximity of South America to Africa, and the big chunk of West Africa that's missing would have serious effects on maritime history- There may well have been Old World sailors hitting South America millennia faster. Possibly no Atlantic Slave Trade because of this?

The big chunk out of Russia would probably make Eurasian winters a whole lot colder, as plenty of that arctic sea would be icy year round most eras. This could have had a negative impact on Steppe Horse Nomads.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.