[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park Season 21 episode ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: south_park_main.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
south_park_main.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Ideas for season 21 of South Park
>>
>>90076548
Make Cartman Black
>>
>>90076548
They just end the fucking series.
>>
Stop namefagging and shilling your shitty YouTube channel
>>
>>90076548
retcon everything
>>
>>90076548
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/south-park/256228/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-release-date-trailer-latest-news
>>
>>90076548
A non-continuing story line or atleast put it in the background and focus on random events
>>
>>90076548
Funny jokes
>>
>>90076548

I think they should pander to the left more and make cartman a SJW.
>>
Whatever is currently in the news, when the season begins.
>>
First episode is about the baerenstein/stain bears Mandela effect which ends with them going to the universe with the style of the first 18 seasons, where Garrison isn't president and no continuous plot line, where the show stays like that until it ends
>>
>>90076548
Focus on the characters more
>>
>>90076548

Kenny dies in the premier but has memories of Garrison winning, after realizing what a mistake it is voting him in he tries to use his Return by Death to stop it from happening but nobody believes his crazy ramblings.
>>
>>90080915

The entire series is Kenny using his knowledge of future events to stop Garrison from being elected and causing nuclear annihilation however, after Hillary is voted in she brings about an even worse destruction. Can has no choice but to pick the best scenario out of two bad timelines in the end.
>>
Randy discovers geological evidence the world is only 6000 years old.
>>
No serialization. Please.
>>
>>90076548
The show goes back to the way it was before (unrelated episodes with no overarching storyline), except for Randy. He's constantly wondering why nobody remembers the election or Garrison being president while everyone else gets up to their usual wacky hijinks.
>>
>>90080989

Good idea, but Randy is too dumb for that.

Make it Wendy.
>>
>>90079963
they did that.
>>
>>90080915
>>90080937
Matt and trey already said they're stepping back from the assaults on 'garrison'
>>
>>90080943
this is good
>>
I never got around to watching S20, when I finally had enough free time the constant complaints turned me off. Did the member berries go anywhere? I remember seeing a ton of theories about them and Kyle's dad but I'm getting the vibe that there was no real conclusion.
>>
>>90081173
its replaying now I think, turned on CC and Kyle's dad is about to go "undercover"
>>
>>90076548
Stop the continuity garbage
>>
>>90081173
member berries went nowhere because trump won the election.
>>
>>90080943
This and this >>90080489 combined into A plot B plot
>>
I actually like the continuity, but I'd like it a bit lighter or more in the background.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.