[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

File: boondocks storm.jpg (67KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
boondocks storm.jpg
67KB, 600x295px
Isn't her father american?
>>
Her father is a black American, yes.
Her original design was meant to look racially abnormal though. She was drawn with African skin tone, east Asian facial features and European. eyes.
>>
>>90073383
Weren't they more like cat eyes?
>>
Also Africans are primitive. There's people there who don't wear clothes and still live in mud houses.
They haven't read any books by Charles Xavier, so why would they know what a mutant is?
>>
>>90073259
>A white girl with a big ole nappy fro!
We have those. We call them "Jews".
>>
>>90073383
She has fucking WHITE hair, that's abnormal to every race.
Not gray, "FFFFFF" WHITE.
>>
File: 1486380628941.png (475KB, 889x852px) Image search: [Google]
1486380628941.png
475KB, 889x852px
>>90073259
This seems a little paranoid.
>WHITE HAIR WHITE MAN IT'S SO SIMPLE
>>
>>90073259
Cringe
>>
I miss Boondocks.
>>
>>90073401
Hey now, most of those tribes that still live in mud huts live there because its cheaper than brick, and local termites tear apart any wooden buildings.
>>
>>90073410
>Jews
>white
>>
>>90073430
Anon, here's the thing. It's really only white people who argue if X is really white.
If you go down to the ghetto and ask one of the blacks if Italians, the Irish, or Jews are white, they'll say yes.
>>
I always wondered why her hair wasnt Afro-textured? Where abouts in Africa is she/her mother from? The East? Because, if its Sub-Saharan...
>>
File: 1431708336077.jpg (70KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
1431708336077.jpg
70KB, 540x414px
>>90073441
Is this before after they call a hard-working law-abiding black man white?
>>
>>90073428
Yes and I'm sure they coat themselves in clay because its cheaper than polyester and moths keep chewing holes in their linens
>>
>>90073445
She's a mutant. She also has blue eyes and can control the weather.
>>
>>90073451
No, that's ACTING white.

Like, imagine someone trying to argue to /pol/ that people from Trinidad aren't black.
>>
>>90073259
Why do black people have 'black hair'? What is it about the racial strain that causes this afroness?

Can black people have naturally straight hair? Is it just more common in countries where a black person is more likely to have non-black ancestors back in their family tree?
>>
>>90073451
Black people are so insecure about that that they made an entire horror film about black people acting too white and how it's a ploy by whitey to keep a brotha down.
>>
>>90073383
>Her father is a black American
So that would make her heritage 5-25% european, right?
>>
>>90073476
>Can black people have naturally straight hair?

Assuming you aren't trolling (I've been on 4chan for so long, I can't tell trolling from genuinely not knowing something anymore), it's generally rarer for black people to have straight hair.
>>
>>90073469
Her looks aren't due to her mutation. It's some weird matrilineal thing that her family line has, magic priestess something or other. Her grandmother looked the same way.
>>
>>90073259
Thor is also a superhero and a god. or, just an alien. god and alien also seem to be interchangeable.
as well as hercules.

Mutant and MAGIC is clearly so. Scarlet witch, Illyana, Pixie, for example.

Phoenix is a cosmic deity, and thus a god.

Juggernaut is an avatar of a god.
Spiderman is a totem of a god.
Wakanda is protected by a god.
Egyptian, Norse, and Greek Pantheons are shown to exist, and have varying degrees of public awareness.

Storm is actually a goddess is a 100% reasonable belief in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>90073498
Monroe isn't a typical African American surname, so it's not outside the realm of possibly that he he also has European ancestry. Storm's father and his family never got much of a backstory.
Her mother's family descends from a line of witches/medicine women who have straight white hair, but it skipped her mother's generation.
>>
>>90073451

I just realised why 'Dear White People' is named like that. So whites don't watch it and since it's a movie/series aimed more to black people and this is one of the messages. Whether 'acting black' is 'acting white'.
>>
>>90073508
It's never actually explained but I always assumed that her grandmother et al. were mutants too.
Like how Nightcrawler inherited his mother's skin tone and his father's tail. Some mutants just have superficial mutations without relation to their powers.
>>
>>90073259
>white woman and give her a nappy fro
>see how they like it
H-haha yeah, that'd sure show us. I-it's not like that's my fetish or anything, haha.
>>
>>90073572
>Nightcrawler has to deal with additional prejudice due to his 'demonic' appearance despite just being a mutated human that is Catholic
>OH WAIT, TURNS OUT HIS DAD WAS AN ACTUAL FUCKING DEMON
>but its coo' his dad was from a race of good demon mutants
Fuckin hack comicbook writers
>>
>>90073676
If there's any writer more hated than Bendis, it's Austen.
>>
>>90073428
And you can add enclosures and easily repair damage.
>>
>>90073259
She's a mutant.
Questioning the African mutant's appearance is pretty dumb when she's often in stories with people like Smurf blue woman with red hair or a midget caveman Canadian or a skeleton jelly.
>>
>>90073411
Eh, my father-in-law had snow-white hair from childhood.

Scandinavian, tho.
>>
>>90073690
Maybe we get a "Marvel Rebirth" to fix this shit?
>>
>>90073259
It does interest me the idea that the "white beauty standard" is somehow artificial.

On dating sites, the only women who get more attention than white women are asians. With guess who getting the least.
>>
>>90073421
Huey is a black supremacist.
>>
>>90073259
>Nightcrawler, Cherman he zuppozed to be ist, Ja?
>Ja.
>Zen vhy ist he blue? He zupposed to be vhite, I am thinking.
>Vell, ja; mebbe ein Schtroumph he ist...?
>>
>>90076531
>Huey is a black supremacist.
Huey is unapologetically black nationalist. He doesn't consider white people an inferior race; he considers them to be a cursed people and an aberration of genetics. Or "devils", if you will.
He wouldn't be opposed to living a happy and fruitful shared existence with white people, he just believes they are, as a race, historically and genetically incapable of not spreading misery and suffering wherever they go, so he instead he'd prefer to avoid dealing with them altogether.
But alas, Grandad live in a good white neighborhood so Huey can just shut his narrow nappy headed behind up and stop all that foolishness till he old enough to move out on his own.

>>90076636
Drawfags, get Red Skull some crayons, stat.
>>
>>90076412
>Azazel is really Belasco
>Christian Wagner is Kurt's dad again
>Mystique lied because Belasco promised to resurrect Destiny or some shit

Don't need any Rebirth to fix Austen nonsense.
>>
>>90078073
It's really kinda sad how many black people I personally know that have Huey's POV. My mom, namely, thinks that white people are just predisposed to being shitty.
>>
>>90078261
But we are, see the whole of world history. It just means that we have to work hard to keep that shittiness in check.
>>
>>90078594
Humans in general are predisposed to being shitty to the outgroup.

Whites are actually the least shitty to the outgroup.

Asians unapologetically consider those not of their group to be less than human, and blacks in particular to be barely animals. They consider whites something of a near equal.

Arabs have a similar stance, though that is primarily supported by their religions. They, again, see blacks as animals at best.

African blacks are constantly genociding each other, and blacks world wide do little to discourage the views the Asians and Arabs hold of them. (See: Abbos and South American tribes.)

Whites are the only group that feel that the blacks merely need to be integrated and educated into a better way to be solid citizens. And for a while, they were doing quite well in America. Then the welfare state came into being, and they became what we have now.

That you think whites are alone in their ability to be shitty to the outgroup shows just how little you know of the world.
>>
>>90078073
>he considers them to be a cursed people and an aberration of genetics. Or "devils", if you will.
Which is why he is a supremacist.

Very, very few people who could be labeled as such want to exterminate everyone else. They simply want their people to have their own land, to be successful in.

Even Malcom X agreed with the Klan. Truly separate was best in their opinion.
>>
>>90078261
There is first the natural distrust of the outgroup. Which, no matter how hard the Left pushes it, other races will always be the outgroup, even if some manage to becomes individual ingroup.

Then there is the decades long push in education to show American Slavery as unique. To the point that many think it was a European invention, and that ONLY blacks have ever been enslaved by whites. Even though the term Slave comes from Slav, because that group was so heavily taken by Arabs, that their word for self became the word for slave...

Finally, there is the soft bigotry of low expectations. Which I assume can be felt quite readily. The quotas and welfare are all basically saying, "That's ok, we know you can't do any better. It is in your nature to fail."

So, we have a minority that feels entitled to more than they're already getting for crimes that they believe are uniquely inflicted upon their people. And they likely feel that even the whites who are for giving them more are doing it out of a sense of superiority.
>>
>>90073259
Why would her father's nationality do anything for her hair.
>>
>>90079011
Whites subjugated the world, enslaved people, ruined entire continents and set up those who were left behind by slaving parties for failure, led xenophobic and and islamiphobic invasions into Islam's Holy Lands, persecuted and perpetuated the genocide of Jews, Indigenous Peoples of the Americas, Austraila, India and elsewhere.

No one else has done anything like that. The reasons for the genocides in Africa are due to teh state of the continent we left it in once we decided to stop plundering it for our own coffers. The Asians view of those outside their group is due to our interference and imperialism.

That you think that whites are not inherently shitty people just shows how little you know about the world.
>>
>>90079659
>>90079244
>>
>>90079659
So, troll or actually that stupid, either way you can be safely disregarded.
>>
>>90073518
which begs the question how are they're people that doubt the existence of god in the MU when all types of the supernatural exists.
>>
Going "everyone is shitty" doesn't suddenly mean your group isn't shitty, so when people say "man, your group is shitty" don't get butthurt, just hold that L and stop trying to soften it by going "b-but everyone is shitty too!" Just be shitty.

Because the sooner we can all admit we're all shitty the sooner we can get over this shit.
>>
>>90079011
>Whites are the only group that feel that the blacks merely need to be integrated and educated into a better way to be solid citizens. And for a while, they were doing quite well in America.

and the white Americans burned down an entire city filled with wealthy black men. Because fuck 'em.
>>
>>90073498
The blue eyes weren't enough of a give-away?
>>
>>90079950
Well, when some of these gods show up physically and can clearly be beaten by someone or something, you probably start to question what the fuck a god actually is. In Marvel, a god seems to just be a really strong individual who rose to a certain kind of power quickly and people followed them. Realizing that could probably make a lot of people question the concept of godhood and what and who truly is a god. What I'm saying is that the existence of so many of these gods and the realization of their not being entirely omnipotent could totally create a stronger push of atheism. Though, magic totally being a real thing, might be a bigger push in the other direction, yes.

I think it's more weird that for all the Asgardians and the Olympians and the for real actual fucking deities in the Marvel universe we've never had a huge push for Christianity to be plopped in there. It's like Jehova is the one truly made up god. And people in Marvel still believe in it.
>>
>>90080027
And blacks kill more blacks every year than the KKK killed in its entire existance.

And commit 5x more violent crime each year than the majority. Almost than the rest of the populace combined.

If anything, the actions of the black community since the advent of the welfare state can be said to vindicate the racists.

However, it is merely the natural evolution of a society raised by single mothers. Which is what the welfare state was designed to produce.

They sought to destroy the black community in subtle, socially acceptable ways. And now, that community is their pet, and they look upon it as such.
>>
>>90079659
>persecuted and perpetuated the genocide of Jews
You should look into the Talmud. Learn perhaps some of why they have been pursecuted and expelled from every country they have ever been in.
>>
>>90079659
Please, please, PLEASE, read Guns, Germs and Steel.

The only difference between white (that is to say, European) people and the rest of the world is that they had the resources to go further than anyone else in their conquests, which in turn is only because Europe had the best allocation of resources, from minerals to flora and fauna to the very season cycle.

The rest of the world isn't and has never been full of "noble savages". Given the same resources, every other civilization would have been as, if not more, brutal in their conquest of the world
>>
>>90080223
>If anything, the actions of the black community since the advent of the welfare state can be said to vindicate the racists.
Nah. You're just stringing together some facts and then playing some jumprope mental gymnastics with them.

It's just poor people being treated like shit and there happens to be a lot of poor black people because of their history. But your country doesn't like talking about poor people so you all have to turn it into a racial thing.

Sanders should have won.
>>
File: 1487280584133.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487280584133.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>90078594
>being a self hating white.
>thinking whites are predisposed of being shitty.

if it wasn't for whites, we wouldn't have Western civilization which is by far the most prosperous.
>>
>>90080223
>And blacks kill more blacks every year than the KKK killed in its entire existance.
And white people kill more white people, whats you're point?

> Which is what the welfare state was designed to produce.
So white people are still being racist fucks, got it.
>>
>>90080223
>No one knows you're a parrot on the internet.
>>
>>90080485
>if it wasn't for whites, we wouldn't have Western civilization which is by far the most prosperous.

Because the Portuguese and Spaniards totally weren't world super powers around the same time that France/England and the Dutch were.
>>
>>90079659
>Whites subjugated the world
Might is right.
>enslaved people
everyone was enslaving everyone else, it was the whites that ended slavery,
>ruined entire continents
White's didn't ruin entire continents
>led xenophobic and and islamiphobic invasions into Islam's Holy Lands
They were 14 crusades to date, most of them were defensive wars against Jihads that were spreading across Asia and Europe.
Jew's are a menace to the world, the holocaust never happened but god damn I wish it did.
>No one else has done anything like that.
but given the opportunity they would, mongols came close so did Islam.

Either way morality is a spook, Might is all that matters in the world.
>>
>>90073430
>>90073430
Actually every caucasians races types could be considered whites, the thing is anglos are pissing off with it.

even the "black people" are a meme, africa is full of different racial types and afro-americans are nothing but new world mongrels in denial.
>>
File: fucking edgy.png (151KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
fucking edgy.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>90080667
>Jew's are a menace to the world, the holocaust never happened but god damn I wish it did.
>>
>>90080631
Are you trying to argue that Spain and Portugal aren't white?
>>
>>90080631
are you one of those fucking loonies that believe spainards and portuguese are not white?

you'll be half right because Muslim jihads murdered and killed many whites in those regions and made a few bastard babies in the populace, but not to the point where all of spain are mongrels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>90080631

the Portugese and Spaniards are a part of western civillization, and are racially considered caucasian. Are you retarded?
>>
>>90080257
>>90080667
go back to /pol/, there's nothing for you here.

>>90080485
Most prosperous because they raped foreign lands for their own profit, and reduced them to scraps.
>>
File: 1486440991886.png (274KB, 464x518px) Image search: [Google]
1486440991886.png
274KB, 464x518px
>>90081133
I would rather much stay and indulge into my Star Wars cartoons.
>Most prosperous because they raped foreign lands for their own profit, and reduced them to scraps.
Many people done this, not just whites.
whites were just better at it than other people.
but the difference between whites and others than when I white conquerer enters a new land they remold it into something grand for the generations to come.
example. Australia, Africa (during the time at least RIP Rhodesia), North America, South America (during a time, until the hordes took it back and turned it into a shithole)

just face it, Whites are just better at managing countries than the shitskins.
and now the shitskins are coming into Europe due to marxist jewish influences and turning it into a shithole.

eitherway I feel bad for whites, too much of their people are brainwashed into a self hating mess and don't take pride from the works of their ancestors.
>>
File: Get_Out_2017_poster[1].jpg (26KB, 251x397px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Out_2017_poster[1].jpg
26KB, 251x397px
>>90073486
Oh yeah that's right

Guess it's never enough huh
>>
>>90081264
They stayed and set up shit because they were exploiting the land's resources to ship them back home. The way you describe it, white people came over to Africa and Australia, developed the fuck out of out of the goodness of their own hearts, and then watched brown people tear it down. I'm sorry, that's not what happened.
>>
>>90073383
she was originally designed as a alien for Legion of Superheroes, along with Nightcrawler, that's why she had the cat eyes all through out the 70's
>>
>>90081264
A lot of us are waking up. But, it will come at a great cost, and it is likely already too late to salvage Western Civilization.

Really, we dug our own grave. I pity all the people of Africa, and their diaspora. Because, when it is just the Asians and the Arabs left, they will be in a much, much worse position.

You can already see it in South Africa and Rhodesia. They beg for the return of the white man. The places where China has taken over in Africa, they realize how much better they had it under white colonial rule.
>>
File: 1486656741772.png (27KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486656741772.png
27KB, 417x500px
>>90081437
>They stayed and set up shit because they were exploiting the land's resources to ship them back home.

by exploit you mean using the resources that was put on this earth and not letting it sit idle by like the many natives were oh so doing?
how did it work for them, they didn't use the resources given to them and were technologically, culturally, and mentally stunted because of it.

if you have it, use it.
white's knew this (and not just whites to a certain extent Asians did too with their great invention of gunpowder, that of course whites took the idea and molded it again into something much more than it was and birthed guns and cannons for their ships and men)

> The way you describe it, white people came over to Africa and Australia, developed the fuck out of out of the goodness of their own hearts,

They developed it for the benefit of their people and the generations after them, the natives later on will feel these benefits but will outright destroy them (Africa is a shithole once all the whites left and are now starving, Brazil and Venezuela is burning)
>>
>>90073421
even as a terrible artist, McGruder should know better, Storm has white hair for contrast, it's breaks up all the dark colors in her design and makes her pop off the page and stand out

>>90073259
this is just a simple case of player hating, blacks taking down more successful blacks, Storm is and will always be the number one black comic character
>>
>>90081723
Huey was always the overly cynical one throwing out subversive ideas and conspiracy theories. That's just him being in character.
>>
File: youre black.gif (51KB, 600x276px) Image search: [Google]
youre black.gif
51KB, 600x276px
>>90082702
Riley is one end of the spectrum, embrassing and praising the degenerate "hood" culture and negative stereotypes of black people.

Huey is the opposite end of the spectrum, praising blackness above all and believing white people are the enemy while also being constantly vexed and annoyed by how many black people (like Riley) praise degeneracy.

Caesar is right in the middle. He finds "gangsta" and hood rat stuff funny and almost seems like he wants to analyze and understand it. And while he's cynical enough to be friends with Huey he doesn't have the same "fuck the white" man disposition.

Jazmines just a half black girl who'd rather not be described as "black" or "white". Unlike other characters she'd prefer to stay out of race based discussion despite it being thrust on her.

Cindy wants BBC.
>>
File: wpid-femme_stepford_aff_2.jpg (83KB, 757x676px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-femme_stepford_aff_2.jpg
83KB, 757x676px
>>90073486
I wonder if the stepford wives came out today would you guys say it was a movie with an Anti-men agenda.
>>
>>90073476
They have curly hair because it protects their heads from the sun better than straight hair but don't tell anyone that because evolution doesn't affect humans
>>
>>90079659

Tom Brady won the super bowl, does that mean he's the person to play football this year?
>>
>>90073486
>>90081407
uh knowing the guy that made this, are you sure he isn't just fucking around?
>>
>>90079659
Did white people in general do that or various european countries that saw themselves as seprerate? also was it only white people that did this or did other people do the same things as well?
>enslaved people
So nobody else practiced slavery then?
>ruined entire continents
Pretty sure all 7 are still there
>led xenophobic and and islamiphobic invasions into Islam's Holy Lands
Yes I'm sure the muslims dindu nuffin right? Tell me who is Charlemagne and who did he fight to free france from?
...Remember how we were talking about muslims a second ago?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>The reasons for the genocides in Africa are due to teh state of the continent we left it in
No I'm sure Africa was a paradise were nobody ever fought before white people tainted it with the introduction of turmoil to their utopian lives.
>The Asians view of those outside their group is due to our interference and imperialism.
So ancient trained massive armies and developed new weapons for sport right?
>>
>>90080631
Are the Spaniards and Portuguese not european?
>>
>>90083285
I genuinely thought it was a parody when I saw the trailer but no it's meant to be serious.
>Black dude knows that something evil is happening because another black guy didn't respond to a fist bump with a ridiculously complicated handshake and was eating a sandwich with mayo on it.
How can you be serious about that shit?
>>
>>90079659
Everyone else did that. The whites were the first ones who felt guilt and developed past such primitive practices.
>>
File: bestbuds.jpg (66KB, 720x654px) Image search: [Google]
bestbuds.jpg
66KB, 720x654px
>>90073451
That label seems to be more about politics than class now.
>>
>>90083434
It always was.

Look into R/K theory and how it relates to politics.
>>
>>90073451
>Acting white
I saw this shit all the time growing up, I remember my friend's brothers constantly harassing him for studying because that was "acting white" or some other shit and even if you try not to let that shit get to you it eventually wears you down, to the point where by the time he was in middle school he had lost most of his interest in doing well in school.
>>
>>90073430
>jews
>not white
The only people that say they aren't ironically are neo nazis and jewish supremacists.
>>
>>90078073
>Huey is unapologetically black nationalist. He doesn't consider white people an inferior race; he considers them to be a cursed people and an aberration of genetics. Or "devils", if you will.
How is that not a black supremacist?
That is like when the KKK say how they don't consider black people to be "inferior" but rather just prefer white people and wish to empower the white race.
>>
>>90081723
>Storm is and will always be the number one black comic character
Black Panther could very well unseat her once his movie comes out.
>>
>>90083087
>>90083420
So it's satire?
>>
>>90073259
>Team of black heroes with a token white girl
Sounds like porn to me
>>
>>90073401
If some guy started flying around and claiming to be Jesus Christ I would definitely start going to church
>>
>>90079011
>Humans in general are predisposed to being shitty to the outgroup.
Not necessarily, this only come about when a negative response to the outgroup has been conditioned, the actual natural reaction to outgroups is curiosity.
You can see this when some uncontacted tribes make first contact with people from the outside, they are aprehensive but curious about these new people, and if you look at old books and diaries written hundreds of years ago you can see that ancient europeans had similar reactions to other races being more amused and interested in black people or asians rather than holding any kind of presupposed notions about their nature it was only later on once things like slavery and scientific racism were used to establish a base for interactions between races that sterotypes and prejudicial assumptions started appearing.
>>
>>90073259
There are a number of women at DC and Marvel with nappy hair. She's a fucking mutant. Stop bitching and read comics.
>>
>>90080027
>and the white Americans burned down an entire city filled with wealthy black men.
To what are you referring?
>>
>>90073502
Rare, like having cat eyes or light skin despite being from butt fuck africa.
>>
>>90083655
Let's put it this way, it's satire in the same way that Chuck Asay is satire.
>>
>>90073259
>Why don't black women in comics have nappy hair!?
I don't know why don't black women in real life?
When was the last time you saw a black woman go natural with her hair?
>>
>>90083655
a little bit of column A and a bit of Column B. Also its written by Jordan Peele, keep that in mind.
>>
>>90083756
Greenwood, Tulsa. I guess calling it a city is wrong. It really was a black neighborhood.
>>
>>90083804
Well I'm black so pretty recently, but it's still pretty uncommon.
>>
>>90083730
What you are confusing is the reaction to novelty and the status of outgroup.

There is a stark difference between visiting a land, and living with that outgroup as a neighbor.

Particularly, when a group is living hand to mouth. The slightest provocation will cause them to react violently, because to do otherwise is to invite disaster. Either because their neighbors will now see them as weak and steal more from them, or because they no longer have the means to survive.

It is only with the luxury provided by the modern civilized world that the idea of tolerating (perhaps even accepting) those of the outgroup can survive.

And even then, it has only emerged in one population (the European Caucasian) and that population's civilization is swiftly deteriorating under it.
>>
>>90080027
Way more than one city.
New York City, 1863, White people went they'll take our jerbs upon realizing that when black people are freed they'll try to be employed. 4 days of black people getting lynched and white people rioting the fuck out of everything including orphanages.

Atlanta, 1906 Two democrat candidates (back when democrats acted like our republicans) had the brilliant idea of getting votes via claiming that the other dude was the one black people were voting for. Then eventually resulted in 10,000 white dudes getting together so that they can herd black people together for stabbing. Turns out that people don't take well to mass murder attempts so there were alot less deaths than you'd think.
St. Louis, 1917- Black people were getting jobs. Time to riot.

Chicago, 1919 Black child tries to go to the beach. Time to stone him to death and RIOT.

Washington, D.C., 1919- Black people were actually more wealthy than whites. Accuse a black dude of raping a white woman and then descend into 4 days of mob violence against them. One of the only time where white casualties were higher than whites since the blacks formed an armed resistance.

Knoxville, 1919
JESUS CHRIST
http://www.appalachianhistory.net/2015/08/knoxvilles-red-summer-of-1919.html
The list goes on.
>>90083756
Usually that's referring to Tulsa. (1921) whites actually called down a military air strike upon black people, hundreds were murdered, and the national guard then put all the black people in a prison camp for a week. All of this because of a random rumour about shoeshine boy leading to the local whites trying to lynch him which lead to riots because the blacks didn't want a person to get murdered in broad daylight.
>>
>>90083952
>Every person with the poor sense of choosing the wrong skin color is responsible for a race riot that occurred over 60 years ago
k
>>
>>90073259
>whites actually called down a military air strike upon black people, hundreds were murdered, and the national guard then put all the black people in a prison camp for a week
Nothing in the wikipedia article mentions air strikes or the national guard, I'm sure you have a buzzfeed article to back those claims up though?
>>
>>90080667
So, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you seem to ascribe to an ideology that can be summed up as might makes right, correct?

That the slavery and slaughter of anyone is acceptable, as doing so requires the killer have the might to do so, and therefore, the right.

So, if someone murdered your entire family before your very eyes, then raped you violently, and managed to avoid the law after doing so, they would be perfectly justified in what they did, as the mere fact of their capacity to do so means they are allowed to.

On a less personal example, if the Jews are mighty and cunning enough to take over the world from the shadows, then by your logic it's perfectly alright for them to do as they please, correct?
>>
>>90084335
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, >by air
Do you think all white people have flying powers?
Otherwise you were too damn lazy to read the SECOND SENTENCE.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.