[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, The Elder Scrolls fag here Am I the only one that When I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Trigon.png (841KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Trigon.png
841KB, 1600x900px
Ok, The Elder Scrolls fag here
Am I the only one that When I saw this Guy in TT, it reminded me of Mehrunes Dagon? And not only because of the looks, but partially story development too....
>>
>>90072561
Trigon predates the Elder Scrolls franchise by over a decade.
>>
>>90072720
Not only that, but vaguely Devil-like entity from another dimension seeking to conquer our world is hardly an uncommon trope.

About the only thing Dagon and Trigon really have in common besides that is that they're both huge and red.
>>
The previous two posts basically covered OP's question about as thoroughly as possible. So let's go DEEPER and get into that LORE!

Could post-season 4 Raven mantle Trigon? Could Slade?

Has Slade achieved CHIM?
>>
File: trigon vs dagon.jpg (765KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
trigon vs dagon.jpg
765KB, 2000x1325px
>>90075252
I would enjoy more to see the battle between Trigon and Dagon

Would be a spectacular view. Trigon The Terrible versus Prince of Destruction
>>
File: MolagBal.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MolagBal.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>90075488
Acktchiualily.....
This would be a pretty boring sight
Assuming that According to TES lore, Daedric Princes are nearly all powerful and invincible in any sense of this word (mundus being an exception), Trigon would simply be squashed by Mehrunes Dagon if battle would be held outside Tamriel and Nirn
And in that case, trigon would be thanking God (ironic, isn't it?), that he battled Dagon, instead of Molag Bal (in that case, he would get raped)
>>
>>90075635

trigon has conquered multiple universes, dagon has not
>>
>>90075734
Dagon, as well as most of the daedric princes owns several "universes" and is only slightly weaker in this aspect, than Molag Bal (which owns nearly 35000 infinite planes of oblivion, destined for eternal rape and slavery (not to mention numerous "pocket realms"))
Only reason, why Mehrunes Dagon failed the invasion in Tamriel, was, because Aedric towers are severely weakening powers of Daedric princes. And even when battling against mere shadow of actual mehrunes dagon, Akatosh himself had to be summoned, just to banish him back to the deadlands. And no, destruction is out of question, Daedra can never be destroyed.
>>
File: Molag_Bal_concept.jpg (556KB, 849x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Molag_Bal_concept.jpg
556KB, 849x1060px
>>90075734
>trigon has conquered multiple universes, dagon has not
Dude, do you even TES?
>>
More importantly, which Titan would Vivec fuck
My vote is for either Dick and Star or some sort of metaphor sex with Raven, depending on how high the writer is at the time
>>
>>90077368
was vivec a trap?
>>
Have you ever noticed that both Trigon and Mehruns Dagon both resemble the biblical Satan? Not only because of looks, but partially story development too..
>>
>>90077736
>Mehruns Dagon
Mehrunes Dagon has actually little to nothing to connect to Satan, outside of the fact, that he looks like a typical Christian version of Demon. He's a more sort of an incaration of Mazdan Ahriman.
The one, resembling Satan is actually Molag Bal.
>>
>>90077736
>>90077810
And biblical Satan is actually part of the DC universe, so...
>>
File: 1486151235528.png (1023KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486151235528.png
1023KB, 1280x720px
>>90077368
Stay away from my star, you transcendental elven fuck...
>>
>>90077810
Satan in Christianityis all about seducing people away from the light if God with mortal delights, using what people fundamentally want to tempt them.

MOLAG BAL, THE KING OF RAPE does not seduce. He doesn't tempt, he tries to get his scaly claws on whatever he wants in the moment and tries to fuck it to death.
>>
>>90078973
No, theres more then that...
Molag Bal IS the Satan. He doesn't do all that, because of his daedric nature, but because of his hatred towards the divines and mortals, just like Satan does because of his hatred towards God and Crown of all creation, Humans.

To adjust that furthermore, lets delve into a story of creation of the first vampire:
Arkay was an Aedric God of Life and Death, who was hated by Molag Bal and found to mock him in both of that aspects.

Molag Bal kidnapped a Nedic Woman, who was supposedly a virgin. Sex is a process of creation of life and Molag Bal profaned it by inventing rape. He took the mechanism by which lives began, and made a mockery of it. He supposedly used that poor woman for several days. And it wasn't an ordinary one too. Poor thing was raped by a being whose name is "Stone Fire" and she suffered fatal wounds as a result of the experience. He turned the mechanism by which new lives are created... and used it to kill someone.

But profaning that half of Arkay's Sphere wasn't enough for Molag Bal. So he left a single drop of his blood, blood is a synonym for power when we're talking about Aedra or Daedra, the essance of Anu and Padomay, upon the woman's forehead and then left to go do his usual thing. She was found, only half alive, by some Nedic Tribesmen nearby and was brought back to their home. They attempted to nurse her back to health... but they eventually realized that she was under a powerful curse. Then after that night, she emerged as a vampire, who slaughtered an entire tribe.

So this Guy invented Rape, Vampirism and Undeath and created a literal walking mid finger shown against Arkay.
>>
>>90075635
>Muatra on my mother fucking mind.
>Don't invite Azura. She's a bitch.
>>
File: plz.jpg (88KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
88KB, 600x605px
>>90079333
You forgot to mention that he once tried to drag entire Tamriel into Coldharbour.......by a fucking inter dimensional anchors.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.