[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Which character did they screw up the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1470640051516.jpg (421KB, 1019x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1470640051516.jpg
421KB, 1019x1539px
Which character did they screw up the most?
>>
>>90072423
Hunk, I guess
>>
>>90072423
All of them
>>
All the previous shows were complete fucking garbage, so none of them.
>>
>>90072494
>defender of the universe
>garbage
I fucking hate Millennials.
>>
>>90072423
really enjoyed that Voltron Force was a story continuation of Defender of the Universe for the original team. Too bad the new cast members didn't help the show out at all.
>>
>>90072499

I'm 29? It was a bad show. Transformers was way better.
>>
>>90072423
Hunk.
>>
File: australia bans small breasts.png (77KB, 635x826px) Image search: [Google]
australia bans small breasts.png
77KB, 635x826px
>>90072423
whatever you're complaining about it is not as bad as Third Dimension
>>
>>90072423
I'd say they screwed up everyone up until the new series started.

I am 35 and grew up on the originals. But never really liked it until the current series.
>>
>>90072423
The vastly improved the cast by not making everyone white imo.
Chocolate Allura > Mayonnaise Allura
>>
>>90072749
>The vastly improved the cast by not making everyone white imo
This is probably bait, but none of the original cast was white, they were Japanese. Assuming that all dubs of anime change the characters and white people is a pretty racist assumption.

Hunk had slightly darker skin, and Voltron Keith keeps his Japanese surname so he is likely Asian.
>>
>>90072988
Let's assume he's suggesting that visual diversity is good, and that they can be easily identified in ways besides their suit color.
>>
>>90072423
Coran.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.