[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this show so overrated by autistic people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: edcitement.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
edcitement.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
Why is this show so overrated by autistic people?
>>
>>90069921
Because it brings circlejerks with bad opinions like you out in the open for the rest to laugh at
>>
>>90069921
I'm autistic and I liked the type of visual comedy in it. I also felt that the three eds we're really distinct and fun characters.
>>
>>90069921
I know it's annoying when people say that something is "LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER", and I'm not saying Ed Edd and Eddy is, but name a single notable flaw with the show.
>>
>>90069921
Can you give us examples for why this is overated. If you made a thread, i'd expect you want to discuss something
>>
File: hqdefault (18).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (18).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>90070082
I second that but knowing ops faggotry he won't deliver.
>>
File: char_36730.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_36730.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>90070082
Because you retards make multiple threads everyday either A. saying it was the best show ever, or B. doing nothing but reciting ancient would be memes from the show as if it was still airing

Autists
>>
>>90070180
you're talking about threads on this board, not the show. you seem pretty autistic
>>
>>90070180
Okay, now explain why it's overrated.
>>
>>90070265
>inb4 becuz everybuddy on this board makes posts about it saying It's overrated
>>
>>90070180
This is my first time coming on this board in a while and I thought I answered you honestly. It sounds like your issues aren't about the show, but with board culture. From my experinces with dealing with my own main board's culture, be the change you want to see. Create a thread about a cartoon you want to talk about instead of shaming others. Also find keywords to block threads if you really want to not see them.
>>
>>90070034
Not the OP, but I never found the show particularly funny and almost every single character is really unlikable.
>>
>>90070391
Even double dee? I could relate with him so idk if I can understand him unbiasedly. I think ed is just big loveable dummy imo. I can understand the hate for eddy though. I think a part of the show was that all of the characters were deeply flawed in some shape or form making it way cruder than something like phineas and ferb or whatnot. I'd love to hear your opinion.
>>
>>90070346
Tells us what your board is then...
Never mind, don't tell me. I'm pretty sure its /tv/. That's the only board that seems to have a divided opinion on the show, so cancer like you is infecting our board with your shitty memes like kino. I wish you and /r/donald 2.0 would stay in your own fucking boards.
>>
>>90070556
It's not it's worse. (R9K)
>>
>>90070574
Taking experience from the endless trap threads and fembot (soc hookup) threads. You just tune them out and focus on the interesting ones just by looking at threads by creation date always.
>>
>>90070391
>unlikable

So you are telling me that you are the autistic one?
>>
I didn't knew that Phantom Strider used /co/ to shitpost

But again, is in the blood of all aussies
>>
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>90070444
I liked the little details like how after Ed worked for Rolf that one time, Rolf started coming to Ed more often for help with his farm work (that episode where they're all imitating each other, and The Eds are Coming where he gets Ed to come over to help with his relatives).

Also after the Eds train Jimmy he becomes more conniving, and they reference that episode again later on.

It's a strange but interesting continuity.
>>
man this is a low effort thread
>>
It's a shit show only autistic people obsess over , it was mildly funny and had absolutely nothing to talk about due to not being story driven or creative, it was just gross out humor and slapstick....and the people who derive something out of this are the biggest autists on this board

You really may as well make a Cheers fandom
>>
File: Low quality bait.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Low quality bait.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>90069921
Why do you create weak-sauce bait for?
>>
File: 1487110078364.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1487110078364.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>90069921
I think you're just a contrarian
>>
>>90070180
>multiple threads everyday
>im
>fucking
>plying
>>
>>90069921
Why is this show so overrated by people i disagree with/don't share the same taste as me/have different values?
Brought my 4Chanese translator
>>
>>90074402
>4Chanese

Rosetta Stone should add that one.
>>
>>90074333
He's confusing this show with Steven Universe.
>>
>>90070180
That remarkably sounds like steven universe
>>
>>90069921
You must love it, then
>>
>>90074456
SU is still airing, it deserves the attention it gets even if I hate it

EEnE does not, period, there is nothing to discuss because it is not a story driven show
>>
>>90070391
>Ed
>Double D
>Rolf
>unlikable

I'm gonna need you to explain this
>>
>>90074550
I think you have more explaining to do desu
Every character on EEnE was a sociopath or a retard
>>
I don't actually believe anything is overrated. It's kind of a meaningless descriptor. Things are rated so highly because that's how much people like it. At worst, others are just tired of hearing about it. But the only way something could be overrated is if it's rated higher than anyone actually likes it. And that just doesn't happen.

Things can be underrated or underappreciated though. By that I mean not valued highly enough by the people who would enjoy it if they'd give it a chance. Or not judged on any of their merits or at least efforts.

As for this show, I thought it was gross, I didn't find it funny and I couldn't care about the characters. I also don't think I could've soldiered on through 10 years of that scheme/scam - bust - punishment - and sometimes chased by obsessive stalkers formula the show had going for it every time I bothered to tune in.
>>
I finally saw all of Big Picture Show.

The car chase at the beginning was fucking incredible, I loved it.

The rest of the movie was great, but the comeuppance of Eddie's Brother didn't feel as powerful as it should've imo with all the buildup, but maybe it was to illustrate that he didn't deserve anything more?
>>
>tfw too poor to own a house when I was a kid
>tfw no cul-de-sac to live in
>no friends to scam others for quarters with
Bad feel, great show.
>>
>>90070034
The episodes where Eddy is vying for attention are usually bad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.