[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will only watch this if she im gets sexualized somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7070.png (407KB, 655x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7070.png
407KB, 655x524px
I will only watch this if she im gets sexualized somehow
>>
>>90068824
Well in some flashbacks she's in a dress, does that count?
>>
>>90068906
Does she get in a relationship and is implied to get fucked?
>>
>>90068935
Not yet at least.
>>
It's a girl?
>>
>>90068824
No, you'll just have to watch the guys get sexualized.
>>
>>90068824
what does sexualized mean? because she is mai waifu
>>
>>90069545
more feminine
skimpy outfit
sexual overtones
>>
She?
>>
>>90068824
I have to say, they really fucking got me with that plot twist. When they showed that picture of "his girlfriend" I thought she looked like she could be his sister and never thought anything more of it.
>>
>>90068824
No I like her better the way she is
>>
>>90069673
>more feminine
You might get this, maybe.
>skimpy outfit
>sexual overtones
nah
>>
File: oh bother.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
oh bother.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>not a single person in the show even implies that they suspect she's a girl
>Keith mistakes her for her brother and literally fucking says "Pidge, stop thinking of your girlfriend"
>she reveals her actual gender
>LOL WE ALREADY KNEW THAT IT WAS SO OBVIOUS
>>
>>90070162
Allura: I've known for quite some time
>was shocked to find out just last episode
>>
Anyone else kind of bored pf Pidge? They do a really bad job showing off her personality and rarely does anything cool. All the times they have her on solo missions its piss easy and she's in little threat.

Plus her back story does a horrible job establishing her as a techy.
>>
>>90070162
>>90070227
They just didn't want to look stupid like Lance
>>
>>90069673
>more feminine
that's.. not possible
>skimpy outfit
i'm with you man. still waiting for pidge in boxers and tank top
>overtones
what? like pidge getting hot and bothered? that'd be nice
>>
>>90069836
seriously? you didnt notice the different facial features and hair, with matching features on the girl? or.. yknow, the fact that this is obviously a girl
>>90070162
it was obvious, dude, they just.. didn't wanna make it an issue. it's wise to just let people keep their secrets even if everyone knows them. for one thing, she might take her shirt off in front of you
>>
>>90070276
couldnt disagree more, season 2 gave her SO MUCH cool shit to do. I love that she actually wanted to sit down and learn altean, because universal translators dont help with writing. i love that she hates nature just like all of us nerds, but then nerds out over biology and realizes how it's just tech made of different material.
>>
>>90068824

All the paladins run a train on her in the season finale, is that sexualized enough?
>>
File: 1484000984838.png (294KB, 291x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484000984838.png
294KB, 291x391px
>>90070162
That's almost as bad as the Keith = Galra reveal for the team happening OFF SCREEN IN BETWEEN EPISODES
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.