[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable /Co/ntent General #888

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 3421.png (141KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3421.png
141KB, 800x1160px
"10k a month" edition
>>
>>90067159
no tripcode? i thought this kind of dedication would warrant a tripcode.
>>
remember marten's band?
what happened to that other guy after they split up? he seemed cool
>>
>>90067440
he probably became a secret agent offscreen and lives in what would be a far more interesting comic than this, except for when Jeph remembers him again 4 years from now and he's yet another jobless yet comfortably affluent hipster who lives in a coffee shop.
>>
>>90067549
>everything interesting happens outside the comic
Sounds accurate to me.
>>
>>90067549
didnt his other friend become a secret agent?
>>
What happen to Martens other friend. They guy. I just remember he dated like a 16 year old girl and there was a whole arc about that.
>>
>>90067159
>Robot Satan is now named "Spookybot."

What a waste.
>>
>>90069536

She dyed her hair, became a barista at Coffee of Doom, is now the "unseen ethical slut."
>>
>>90067159
Spooky Bot is the worst thing to ever happen to this comic.
>>
So okay, I was kind of interested to see how this would pan out when they invented this deus ex machnia and people tried to validate it by saying "Hurr it can be a deus ex machnia if they cause problems"

Then... literally nothing. People argued that it wasn't a deus ex machnia because it caused problems, but then the only problem it caused, it fucking fixed everything else magically and tied up all literal loose ends in one comic post leaving only the damage that was done from hidden truth.

The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>90067159
So, stabby is patting himself on the back for just how much shit he could solve with one asspull?
I'm going to buy hard liquor when the store opens in six and a half hours and drink away the disgust I now feel for a fellow human being.
>>
Hopefully this concludes one of the most physically painful arcs in recent comic history.

Let's see if Hacks finally remembers that Marten's in the comic again.

Maybe there'll be a new arc where Marten and the tranny want to have a threesome with the big robot.
>>
>>90070705

How can a slut be ethical?
>>
Is there any explanation for why we haven't seen Sven in like, years? Or for that matter, Marten's friend and the black chick that worked in the library?

Why does Jeph cycle characters so much? Is it because he's a bad writer?
>>
>>90071747

Sven was anti-SJW. He was seen as chauvinistic, and this would hurt Jephs more special snowflakes.
>>
>>90071716
if her name is charity
>>
>>90067159
>Jeremy gets arms
>gets robo-drunk and stabs his hand
>>
>>90071716
She fucks people because it makes everyone feel good.
>>
>>90071747
Sven and Steve are the only two real men in the comic, so that's not allowed. he even went out of the way to make Sven into a villain because he loved Faye even though she had a bf (who she then broke up with because he moved a train ride away)

Steve he just forgets about, but he would be the most interesting person in the comic (secret agent), yet Jeph thinks its funny, when he does show him, to show him doing boring stuff like eating cereal in his underwear

black intern was dropped because he could only write her as a sassy stereotype and tumblr found it "problematic"
>>
>>90067159
What was the robot's job if it had no arms to actually do anything?
>>
>>90075073
sucking off non-Princess Bubblegum
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.