[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mummies Alive!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ja-kal.jpg (50KB, 250x628px) Image search: [Google]
ja-kal.jpg
50KB, 250x628px
With the strength of Rah!
>>
File: mumii-vozvraschayutsya.jpg (47KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
mumii-vozvraschayutsya.jpg
47KB, 720x544px
What race was he?
>>
>>90064649
fuck I loved this show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM
>>
>>90065212
Northern African.
>>
>>90065212
i've seen some brown-haired tan-skinned green-eyed middle easterners here and there, like that one famous photograph of the afghani woman
you gotta remember theyve had contact with southern europe as well as slavic countries for a long-ass time, they intermingle
>>
>>90065754
tried rewatching it a little while back
action is great but the plots were pretty boring and cruddy
>>
>>90065212
He was white. Just had a tan.
>>
File: 1431117369775.png (174KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1431117369775.png
174KB, 500x750px
>>90064649
>>
>>90065212
American
>>
>>90064649
Saw this when I was growing up. Shipped Nefertina x Presley. I was already /ss/-trash.
>>
File: nefertina transformation.webm (2MB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
nefertina transformation.webm
2MB, 654x480px
>>90067633
I think we all did.

it just seemed normal.

the kid got the only girl mummy.
>>
>>90067746
this is a lot cooler then I remember it
>>
>>90067816
well see, anon, they kinda put all their budget into the stock footage scenes. the actual show wasn't quite at that level. which isn't to say it was bad
>>
>>90067746
Christ, what Japanese/Korean studio did they outsource this to? That's neat.
>>
>>90067885
according to wikipedia, Mook Animation.

the same studio did Swat Kats, MiB, X-Men Evolution, and Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
>>
>>90065212
shota
>>
>>90067882
even for an ALL THE BUDGET scene its way better then I remember
I mean there had to have been a reason I watched as a kid
guess I'll go download it
>>
ah, back when egyptians were still egyptian and not WE WUZ
>>
>>90068324
honestly it kinda reminds me of 'big bad beetleborgs'
you have the fucking awesome Metal Heroes footage, then you have the okay typical saban plots, not much for anyone over ten, then you have the fucking awful goofy shit that you know someone high up at the network insisted on (the fucking mansion monsters in BBB's case, and the goofy scary faces for the mummies, which even they seemed to react to like 'what the fuck is that? it makes no sense that we can do that, and we have no control over it' and then it quietly went away)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.